2010.02.10 - 2010.03.15 ~Robyn Adams's Transcript

Haven't read the letters themselves yet, but WOW to the report.

She's cooked.

Holy moly... who made the SA mad?? They're just laying it all out there today!! I wasn't expecting THIS much... look at all the transcripts!!

Robyn confirms what we were told about Casey's reaction to Caylee being found. She says it was the first time she had seen her afraid. Also, she mentions the Blanchard Park search & how different her reaction was to that search. She said it wasn't Caylee & giggled about it.

I'm gonna stop right here so I do not say something that will get me in trouble but please know that I am VERY angry about all I have read today.

Even though most of what Robyn says may be true, it will be difficult to sell it to the jury. She is a convicted felon possibly looking for a lesser sentence in exchange for her information. I really wish that everything she said was in the letters, that would have been pretty concrete.

O.k., so in this transcript, Robyn didn't say that Casey told her she used chloroform on Caylee like it says in the summary (page 3):

Anthony would give Caylee "stuff" to make her sleep. Anthonly and Adams discussed chloroform and Anthony stated she used to give Caylee "antihistamines or something" to make her sleep. Caylee would have a hard time taking naps, because she was afraid of "missing out on something." [Casey] used the phrase "know her out" in reference to medicating Caylee to help her sleep. Anthony would always like to have her days free.

What a witch!!! I know we all expected she had done this. What about reading her a book or singing to her, so she would fall asleep? Oh wait, that would require a mothering instinct.

I could see Casey talking about drugging Caylee with Robyn. Robyn was a drug dealer for crying out loud. I'm sure they had a lot of conversations about drugs.

If our prison guards and our attorneys(i am talking to YOU Jose) show no respect for the very law that they are supposed to be protecting and keeping, then how will the felons ever change? You have guards sneaking visits between inmates which is prohibited, and then you have Jose, passing contraband letters between Casey and the Anthony family when he knows good and well it is against the rules...

Even though most of what Robyn says may be true, it will be difficult to sell it to the jury. She is a convicted felon possibly looking for a lesser sentence in exchange for her information. I really wish that everything she said was in the letters, that would have been pretty concrete.

I wish it was in the letters too but I would believe her based on who Casey is not on the messenger in this case. I envision Casey doing and saying all of it if Casey were more likable I would have a harder time with it.

Holy moly... who made the SA mad?? They're just laying it all out there today!! I wasn't expecting THIS much... look at all the transcripts!!

Holy Moly is right!!! Why is everybody bothering with the letters with all the information is in these transcripts - talk about bombshells! Incredible! Slamdunk ......I just got the chills reading them.

WOW!

Didn't Robyn's own lawyer tell her before she testified that these letters were of no use to HER case - that is Robyn's case. So Robyn knew she was going to get NO legal compensation for what she was testifying to. And she actually comes across honestly I thought.

I think they may not be able to use the letters, but use her actual testimony as a witness in court.

Didn't Robyn's own lawyer tell her before she testified that these letters were of no use to HER case - that is Robyn's case. So Robyn knew she was going to get NO legal compensation for what she was testifying to. And she actually comes across honestly I thought.

I think they may not be able to use the letters, but use her actual testimony as a witness in court.

I'm not saying I don't believe her, it's the jury believing her that I'm afraid of.

I'm not saying I don't believe her, it's the jury believing her that I'm afraid of.

In real court, do they ask inmates what consideration they were given for their testimony? Because Robyn can honestly reply "nothing". And the police who took her testimony felt she was being forthright. Good enough for me - I say bring her to court and let her testify.

In regards to Robyn being a credible witness. Being a drug dealer is one thing, being a neglectful, uncaring murderer is a whole other ballgame.

Also, you have to understand that Robyn didn't go to LE. LE went to her. She didn't even want to turn the letters over. She didn't want to get people in trouble. Sure she talked about getting money and wondering if it would help her case, but she also turned back around and asked herself if she was willing to do something like that.

She could have gone to LE a long time ago with the letters.

Also, you have to understand that Robyn didn't go to LE. LE went to her. She didn't even want to turn the letters over. She didn't want to get people in trouble. Sure she talked about getting money and wondering if it would help her case, but she also turned back around and asked herself if she was willing to do something like that.

She could have gone to LE a long time ago with the letters.
I was going to post the same thing! Robyn unwillingly gave up the letters. It was because Maya ratted Casey and her correspondence out, not Robyn..

I beg to differ. I personally don't think it will be too hard to sell to a jury. Yes, she is a convicted felon, HOWEVER, I think the letters written will give her some credibility as it shows the two were indeed friends who shared personal information back and forth. THere were several times in the letters that KC said "I have never told anyone this but..." and details about her family that she may not have shared with the random stranger. It also appears that RA has told KC some confidential things about her charges. So although she is a criminal and I do not believe her testimony alone will convince a jury, I do believe that her testimony along with the other information the state presents will help. Plus the fact that RA did not use the letters or produce the letters before her sentence was given. If she really wanted a lesser sentence, I think the letters would have come out before. But this is just my opinion.

Holy Moly is right!!! Why is everybody bothering with the letters with all the information is in these transcripts - talk about bombshells! Incredible! Slamdunk ......I just got the chills reading them.

WOW!
IMO, the letters help to establish their relationship. Its one thing to have some one say "KC told me this and this" The obvious question then is "Why would she tell you this info??" The letters say "Because we were friends and shared a lot of personal confidential information" Will the jury buy it? It can't hurt.

O.k., so in this transcript, Robyn didn't say that Casey told her she used chloroform on Caylee like it says in the summary (page 3):

What a witch!!! I know we all expected she had done this. What about reading her a book or singing to her, so she would fall asleep? Oh wait, that would require a mothering instinct.

ITA. I did not realize a "great mom" meant "knocking" your child out. Geez, why didn't I get the memo? You mean all this time I thought I was being a great mom by working all day and spending the entire night up comforting a sick and crying child. :sick:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel1987
Back