2010.02.26~Linda Tinelli's Transcript

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another small but interesting transcript - especially for their line of questioning. For those of you hoping to see the A's charged with obstruction, take heart. :)

She plays LE a voicemail that Cindy left her. Cindy wants her to go talk to Brad about what LE has been questioning her about - and then says Brad is one of the good guys, but LE can't be trusted. This is in Feb 2010, for cryin' out loud!

Nice little line of questioning about duct tape, too. heh

Wow, you're up late MM. I must go and re read this one, thanks for the post.

If I read this correctly, it would seem that G and C never blinked an eye of concern over the duct tape used. This tells me that they had nothing to do with Caylee's remains being found bound with duct tape.
They have many flaws, but a suggestion that G may have placed Caylee's body where it was found is not supported by this witness.
I dislike the A's, but will get angry if KC tries to throw them under the bus when she on trial.
My complaints with them stem from an "after-the-fact" cover-up.

Am I reading too much into this?

Page 2, line 3 - showed me a picture of tape. Um, and a picture of Caylee with tape.

Did I miss a photo? Was there a photo of Caylee holding a roll of tape, or a picture of Caylee with Tape adheared to herself?

They were referring to a picture of the Caylee Poster with the Hinkel tape being used to post it.

I hate to say this but I get tired of reading all the um's and ah's in the police reports and sentences that jump around and then it's like all of a sudden they forget what they want to say and then have a brain fart and get back on track. Can't any of the people complete a sentence without that crap? I mean come on these are supposed to be professional people. end rant. lol.

Another small but interesting transcript - especially for their line of questioning. For those of you hoping to see the A's charged with obstruction, take heart. :)

She plays LE a voicemail that Cindy left her. Cindy wants her to go talk to Brad about what LE has been questioning her about - and then says Brad is one of the good guys, but LE can't be trusted. This is in Feb 2010, for cryin' out loud!

Nice little line of questioning about duct tape, too. heh

For cryin' out loud is right! This shows me that Cindy will never believe KC murdered Caylee, she will always hold a grudge against Melich, Allen and the rest of the OCSO, she will always believe they set up KC from the very beginning. Wow, such denial!

Interesting that Cindy acts dumb about the duct tape. Linda describes Cindy's reaction when she tells her LE was asking about duct tape on the posters as "...why would they do that? you know like a huh?" (p. 2)
Surely Cindy knows about the duct tape by now, right?

I also thought some of Linda's observations about Cindy & George's attitude to Texas Equusearch were quite interesting. When asked if people offering help at the tent were ever given suggestions to go help search with TES, Linda replied "No. In fact if people worked at Equusearch they weren't allowed at the table." (p. 11)
Okay....who on earth, besides the Anthony's, would be so spiteful? Nobody!

Quite amusing that Linda states the hatred towards TES was because they were looking in swamps for Caylee instead of "I don't know like at airports or malls or some place." (p. 13) Hee hee, I can just picture people on horseback and ATV's and on foot with their sticks doing grid searches in a mall.

For cryin' out loud is right! This shows me that Cindy will never believe KC murdered Caylee, she will always hold a grudge against Melich, Allen and the rest of the OCSO, she will always believe they set up KC from the very beginning. Wow, such denial!

Interesting that Cindy acts dumb about the duct tape. Linda describes Cindy's reaction when she tells her LE was asking about duct tape on the posters as "...why would they do that? you know like a huh?" (p. 2)
Surely Cindy knows about the duct tape by now, right?

I also thought some of Linda's observations about Cindy & George's attitude to Texas Equusearch were quite interesting. When asked if people offering help at the tent were ever given suggestions to go help search with TES, Linda replied "No. In fact if people worked at Equusearch they weren't allowed at the table." (p. 11)
Okay....who on earth, besides the Anthony's, would be so spiteful? Nobody!

Quite amusing that Linda states the hatred towards TES was because they were looking in swamps for Caylee instead of "I don't know like at airports or malls or some place." (p. 13) Hee hee, I can just picture people on horseback and ATV's and on foot with their sticks doing grid searches in a mall.

Cindy knows, always has known, but won't admit it to anyone else. Why would she need to lie so much otherwise... she knows alright.

what in the world was the remark about Kronk having a baby sitter named Zanaida G?? I never heard of him having a baby sitter?? I felt like Alice in wonderland. Yikes
LOL never mind , I reread the sentence and that isn't what they asked. That is what I get for skimming through it.

I hate to say this but I get tired of reading all the um's and ah's in the police reports and sentences that jump around and then it's like all of a sudden they forget what they want to say and then have a brain fart and get back on track. Can't any of the people complete a sentence without that crap? I mean come on these are supposed to be professional people. end rant. lol.

My hubby is in charge of a police force of almost 200 people and this is one of his most common complaints - lack of basic grammar, etc.

The educational requirements in most agencies is not all that high.

Oh my! Page 12 at the bottom....it appears that LE believes that the tape GA used to put up fliers is linked to the tape around deceased Casey's face????? Oh my! LE is probing to see if GA steered people away from helping with Tim Miller's business' search (TE).

Was GA holding "the smoking gun" (THE duct tape) at the time of this search for Caylee?

Am I reading too much into this?

Page 2, line 3 - showed me a picture of tape. Um, and a picture of Caylee with tape.

Did I miss a photo? Was there a photo of Caylee holding a roll of tape, or a picture of Caylee with Tape adheared to herself?

Were Caylee's "missing child" fliers being posted around the area with THE duct tape which was used to wrap Caylee's face?

what in the world was the remark about Kronk having a baby sitter named Zanaida G?? I never heard of him having a baby sitter?? I felt like Alice in wonderland. Yikes
LOL never mind , I reread the sentence and that isn't what they asked. That is what I get for skimming through it.
It appears to me that the Anthony's are going to try to imply that Kronk had been spotted "hanging" around their property in the past. Blame it on Kronk defense and connect him to Zany the Nanny...... just beyond shameful IMO!

Were Caylee's "missing child" fliers being posted around the area with THE duct tape which was used to wrap Caylee's face?
Yes, it appears they were. Some of the media people found shots they had taken of a missing poster early on in the beginning with the same Henkel duct tape holding it on the tent.

Yes, it appears they were. Some of the media people found shots they had taken of a missing poster early on in the beginning with the same Henkel duct tape holding it on the tent.
Yikes....it is looking like Anthony's are being implicated.

Hurrah for some of the use of our tax dollars!

Why would Kronk need a babysitter, he had no small children and no children that have lived with him?

LOL: Me, too. I just re-read and see what was actually said. Thanks,

I just assumed she saw a cat walking around outside the window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members