CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
25uljll.jpg

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - 12 yr old Kayleah Wilson missing, Greeley #2

RubyRed - post #44 has the information alongside the inhaler - or would you please add it to the pictures you brought over. Thanks.

ETA: THANKS SO MUCH RUBYRED!

One girl, a friend of Kayleah's brother, FB page is back up. But except for mention of being interviewed by detectives a week ago, nothing at all about Kayleah, in fact nothing at all except for love notes back and forth to her boyfriend (who is not Kayleah's brother.) This girl is listed as a friend on his page though. But nothing to learn from her...also her friends that write on her page, none of them seem to be the least bit concerned about her or not showing it, just carrying about silly stuff. Kind of weird, I would think teens would be all involved in the mystery of it all if nothing else, especially if interviewed by police?

One girl, a friend of Kayleah's brother, FB page is back up. But except for mention of being interviewed by detectives a week ago, nothing at all about Kayleah, in fact nothing at all except for love notes back and forth to her boyfriend (who is not Kayleah's brother.) This girl is listed as a friend on his page though. But nothing to learn from her...also her friends that write on her page, none of them seem to be the least bit concerned about her or not showing it, just carrying about silly stuff. Kind of weird, I would think teens would be all involved in the mystery of it all if nothing else, especially if interviewed by police?

I'm not sure what to make of stuff like this right now. Looking at it from my perspective I think "what is wrong with them, what are they hiding, what's going on", but that's from my point of view. I think their POV may be very different.

In another case I've been following the stepdaughter went from praying on day one and then two weeks later was talking about dying her hair and taking funny pictures and there hasn't been a happy ending.

I hesitate to read too much into in because children have become so devoid of emotion in so many ways, so often that it may be more of a normal behavior now. I'm pretty sure it's a bad thing, but for the purposes here it may be something to take into consideration when trying to "read" things.

I'm not sure what to make of stuff like this right now. Looking at it from my perspective I think "what is wrong with them, what are they hiding, what's going on", but that's from my point of view. I think their POV may be very different.

In another case I've been following the stepdaughter went from praying on day one and then two weeks later was talking about dying her hair and taking funny pictures and there hasn't been a happy ending.

I hesitate to read too much into in because children have become so devoid of emotion in so many ways, so often that it may be more of a normal behavior now. I'm pretty sure it's a bad thing, but for the purposes here it may be something to take into consideration when trying to "read" things.

I think that's probably normal for that age group.

But i also found a page for one of her relatives (an adult) who is writing on her page and nothing about Kayleah! just normal, everyday stuff :( this is weird to me...

i guess i thought the kids would be excited if nothing else...something new to gossip about...

But i also found a page for one of her relatives (an adult) who is writing on her page and nothing about Kayleah! just normal, everyday stuff :( this is weird to me...

i guess i thought the kids would be excited if nothing else...something new to gossip about...

Being that I can't see the pages I'll just speak my mind in general terms. To me, IMOO it is weird for relatives to be making no mention. But... are these relatives that know her? talk to her? IIRC she hadn't talked to her Dad in 4 yrs. I could see a relative who has no connection to her, who doesn't know her not holding vigil. Would have to know more about the situation before one could come to any conclusions.

Maybe the family, friends etc have been told by LE not to discuss the case - and so, in return, they have told their friends not to discuss the case, especially on a social network. Just a thought!

My other thought on this is that this is pretty much a cowboy community and their attitude has always been we need to "buck up."

a search is due to start at 8am in Riverside Park in Evans this morning...how far away is this?

Kayleah Wilson case: Search persists despite scant new information

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The search will begin at 8 a.m. today at Riverside Park in Evans. Organizers of the search said if it is snowing or raining this morning, the search may be postponed.

snip

Whether the girl ran away or was abducted is still being questioned by Greeley police, the FBI and others involved in the case.

snip

Greeley police spokesman Sgt. Joe Tymkowych said nothing new occurred Tuesday in the search for the girl, but more tips have been called in to the police and FBI. The number of tips now is more than 300.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100407/NEWS/100409723/1002&parentprofile=1001

Good morning, everybody!
BeanE

good morning...Kayleah (and a toothache :( ) have me up early...let's hope this day does not end without a resolution.

Is hoping today brings some news that Kayleah is okay and on her way back home. Hope your tooth issue gets relief, soon, Cluciano.

Is hoping today brings some news that Kayleah is okay and on her way back home. Hope your tooth issue gets relief, soon, Cluciano.

thanks! am terrifed of dentist so tend to ignore these things until they are infected :(

I was hoping to wake up to some new news this morning. I hope that we hear something good today. Where are you Kayleah? :praying:

It's awful to even think this, but IMO they have to start considering the possibility that Kayleah has been thrown away in the garbage.

That seems to be the tried-and-true way to dispose of a body without it ever being found, and only someone who hasn't watched the news - EVER - wouldn't know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni