Victim Says Flatulence Fetish Lead to Sexual Assault

LOL LOL LOL

Here is the correct link.

http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=12270563

The officer who took the report asked the victim why he met with the suspect after receiving the explicit text messages. The victim told the officer he, "thought they could just fart and be friends."

The victim added he did not report the incident earlier because he was embarrassed.

Well this is an unusal story.

I am almost certain the victim whom has autism was in the belief that that is all they would be doing " Sharing farts" regardless of the text messages sent. He very well may not have understood them at all.

Just thought he had found a friend.

I sorry this happened to him and I hope he recieves some help in understanding everything that happened.... I am happy he was able to come forward and report it even if it was embarrassing because this man would have prob. continued his abuse given the chance.

Well, this certainly shows that some things are just stranger than fiction!!

The victim said he thought he was going over to the suspect's house to "enjoy the suspect's farts."
I am sorry but I can't stop giggling at this. It is awful and I am going to hell. I know the victim is autistic but autistic does not equal stupid. I mean, he was bright enough to know to save the texts for future evidence, yet he still met with the guy?

The victim said he thought he was going over to the suspect's house to "enjoy the suspect's farts."
I am sorry but I can't stop giggling at this. It is awful and I am going to hell. I know the victim is autistic but autistic does not equal stupid. I mean, he was bright enough to know to save the texts for future evidence, yet he still met with the guy?

I teach children with autism. Some of them are brilliant, but have no common sense at all. The autistic population is very vulnerable to things like this.

I shouldn't laugh at this but...I'm so ashamed.
bag.gif

He may not have been a smart feller, but he was a fart smeller.

bag.gif

I can not laugh at any one with a mental disability. The story is sad and pretty strange.
I sure do hope he is getting help.

But SD you are hysterical. You crack me up. lol

I agree. There is really nothing funny about rape.... but the whole fart thing...hysterical!

Yea, I do not find the rape funny at all, but getting together to enjoy each others farts is funny.
Yes, some autistic might lack common sense, but he knew enough to save the messages in case and was worried about going to the mans house.

Well this is an unusal story.

I am almost certain the victim whom has autism was in the belief that that is all they would be doing " Sharing farts" regardless of the text messages sent. He very well may not have understood them at all.

Just thought he had found a friend.

I sorry this happened to him and I hope he recieves some help in understanding everything that happened.... I am happy he was able to come forward and report it even if it was embarrassing because this man would have prob. continued his abuse given the chance.

I'm assuming that the victim suffers from a very mild form of autism. He seems to want communication with the outside world, is capable of recognizing the desire to meet others who share his interests (LOL), is capable of driving a vehicle and is cognizant enough to keep text messages from the rapist.

PT Barnum used to say there was a fool born every minute, but I think there is a "user" born every minute: someone who is willing to harm those around him who seem to be defenseless. I am so glad this victim had the courage to report this crime.

bag.gif

You are a RIOT!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back