1030 users online (229 members and 801 guests)  

Websleuths News

Susan Cox Powell: Missing 4 months but far from forgotten

Examiner.com article: Susan Cox Powell has been missing four months; she is far from forgotten (Slideshow)

April 7, 2010 - It's been four months ago today since Susan Cox Powell, 28, was reported missing and she is far from forgotten ... click here for complete article.

Could Susan Murphy-Milano's "Time's Up" have helped Susan Cox Powell?

Could Susan Murphy-Milano's "Time's Up" have helped Susan Cox Powell before it was too late?

April 7, 10:50 PM Seattle Headlines Examiner Isabelle Zehnder

April 7, 2010 - According to Susan Murphy-Milano, Susan Cox Powell is a great example of a woman who could have benefited from her newly released book "Time's Up!".

Susan Murphy-Milano believes that with the proliferation of deaths due to domestic violence, something has to be done, something different, and something effective.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-3...t-was-too-late

In the comment section ,someone saw Josh, his Dad and the boys on an Easter egg hunt and wonders how he explains looking for eggs and not their Mother.

He does not give a da#n that is why.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-3...tten-Slideshow
    Last edited by RubyRed; 04-08-2010 at 02:13 PM.

You're right, Josh doesn't care; the only thing he cares about is that he doesn't get caught for what he did. I personally think it's just a matter of time...I do worry about the boys; in my opinion they are in a toxic environment. I find this case very disturbing in many ways. Let's hope it is not too long before Josh is rounded up and sent to prison and the boys have a new environment.

Susan gave Josh the deadline of April 6th to turn his behavior around and start making their marriage work. This is their wedding anniversary, if I remember correctly. I wonder what he did to honor her on that day? Probably zero, zilch, nothing.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    Susan gave Josh the deadline of April 6th to turn his behavior around and start making their marriage work. This is their wedding anniversary, if I remember correctly. I wonder what he did to honor her on that day? Probably zero, zilch, nothing.
    I don't think he even uttered her name to his boys on their anniversary or the sacred day.