Susan Cox Powell: Missing 4 months but far from forgotten

Could Susan Murphy-Milano's "Time's Up" have helped Susan Cox Powell before it was too late?

April 7, 10:50 PM Seattle Headlines Examiner Isabelle Zehnder

April 7, 2010 - According to Susan Murphy-Milano, Susan Cox Powell is a great example of a woman who could have benefited from her newly released book "Time's Up!".

Susan Murphy-Milano believes that with the proliferation of deaths due to domestic violence, something has to be done, something different, and something effective.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m4d7-Could-Susan-MurphyMilanos-Times-Up-have-helped-Susan-Cox-Powell-before-it-was-too-late

rts_Photo_Paula_Bunn_Sweden_Studios_and_Amber_Hardman_Hardman_Photography__art_by_Melissa_Pepper.jpg

In the comment section ,someone saw Josh, his Dad and the boys on an Easter egg hunt and wonders how he explains looking for eggs and not their Mother.

He does not give a da#n that is why.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...ur-months-she-is-far-from-forgotten-Slideshow

You're right, Josh doesn't care; the only thing he cares about is that he doesn't get caught for what he did. I personally think it's just a matter of time...I do worry about the boys; in my opinion they are in a toxic environment. I find this case very disturbing in many ways. Let's hope it is not too long before Josh is rounded up and sent to prison and the boys have a new environment.

Susan gave Josh the deadline of April 6th to turn his behavior around and start making their marriage work. This is their wedding anniversary, if I remember correctly. I wonder what he did to honor her on that day? Probably zero, zilch, nothing.

Susan gave Josh the deadline of April 6th to turn his behavior around and start making their marriage work. This is their wedding anniversary, if I remember correctly. I wonder what he did to honor her on that day? Probably zero, zilch, nothing.

I don't think he even uttered her name to his boys on their anniversary or the sacred day.:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit
Back