2010.04 OCSO Supplemental Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

butwhatif?

Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069761/detail.html (sherrifs office report link)

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069951/detail.html (FDLE report link)

This next page has the links to all the new stuff on the left hand side.
http://www.wftv.com/news/23081784/detail.html

I couldn't find a thread that was specific to these latest supplemental reports that have been released, so I've started this one for discussion.....And so it's easier to find amongst all this new info. It's bombshell after bombshell for real this time!

IMO, the following snip from this report has motive written all over it. A motive that many ws'ers have discussed. Casey wanted to punish Cindy because she wasn't getting the love and attention she so badly wanted- Caylee was getting that attention, and KC was Pi**ed and killed Caylee so the attention would be back on her.

P13309

When Casey Anthony returned from visits with her family, she would make derogatory comments about her mother Cindy Anthony. According to Maya Derkovic, “Her parents would come and that's when she would make comments about her Mom.. And I asked her, well how was your visit? How'd it go? And she'll make comments like, well it's alright, at least the ***** knows how I feel now.(emphasis added).
I be like, what are you talking about? She like my mom. I'm like, well it's a mother and daughter thing. Which everybody related to, but then she'll talk about well how her Mom never really cared about her that much. All she cared about was Caylee and she knows what it feels like to miss somebody and to feel pain and stuff like that. And just say that her Mom basically ….P13310
…..was never there for her”. Casey Anthony also told her that she felt her mother loved Caylee Anthony more than she loved her.

When Maya Derkovic tried to convince Casey Anthony to tell the police the truth, Casey Anthony told her she wasn't worried about doing time but was worried about what people would think of her. Casey Anthony didn't want her brother or father to hate her.

(underlined by me- but 'emphasis added' is from the document)

The second thing I find interesting is that KC allegedly said she didn't want her father or brother to hate her. What about her mom? Reinforces motive that she wanted to punish her mother, imo.

And this doesn't jive with her being molested by these two family members- if they truely did abuse her, why would she care about them hating her for telling the 'truth' about leaving Caylee at home with a sitter who abducted her?

Does anyone know what Maya was in jail for, and how credible a witness would be?

I couldn't find a thread that was specific to these latest supplemental reports that have been released, so I've started this one for discussion.....And so it's easier to find amongst all this new info. It's bombshell after bombshell for real this time!

IMO, the following snip from this report has motive written all over it. A motive that many ws'ers have discussed. Casey wanted to punish Cindy because she wasn't getting the love and attention she so badly wanted- Caylee was getting that attention, and KC was Pi**ed and killed Caylee so the attention would be back on her.

The second thing I find interesting is that KC allegedly said she didn't want her father or brother to hate her. What about her mom? Reinforces motive that she wanted to punish her mother, imo.

And this doesn't jive with her being molested by these two family members- if they truely did abuse her, why would she care about them hating her for telling the 'truth' about leaving Caylee at home with a sitter who abducted her?

Does anyone know what Maya was in jail for, and how credible a witness would be?
Maya was in jail for strangling a 15-year-old girl, gang killing.

As I recall KC may have broken up with JG because he seemed to like Caylee so much......more than KC?

As I recall KC may have broken up with JG because he seemed to like Caylee so much......more than KC?

Exactly! Everyone seemed to love Caylee more than they loved KC.....and KC fixed that lil problem herself.:furious::furious:

.... and I'm sure she expected to get tons of sympathy and attention for having a missing/murdered child. It just didn't work out the way she planned.

JMO

I don't see how she could not want her father and brother mad at her, when she accuses them of abusing her and she murdered thier granddaughter/niece, and totally ruined thier lives. This woman is just pure evil.

If this is the supplemental report...http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/casey%20anthony%20documents%20released%204-6-10(2).pdf (think the supplemental report and witness interviews docs are the same)...I can't wait to see KC's journal with 152 internal pages that BC turned over to OSCO on 2/18/10 (see pages 28 and 29).

Brad turned over the journal? I missed that, I tried to go back and look for it, but couldn't find a page 28 and 29, could you please link me.

Also to the person that opened this thread could you please add a link to the supplemental report, so we are all reading the same thing. Thanks.

Just go to page 28 in the link I provided. The custody form is page 28 and a note acknowledging JA from OSCO's receipt is on page 29.

Brad turned over the journal? I missed that, I tried to go back and look for it, but couldn't find a page 28 and 29, could you please link me.

Also to the person that opened this thread could you please add a link to the supplemental report, so we are all reading the same thing. Thanks.

Did George and Cindy hold this back from LE?
I don't know about that, but when they were all on Larry King and Brad mentioned having possession of the diary (and turning over to LE if they requested it), Cindy gave him a very dirty look. She did not like that comment at all.

Just go to page 28 in the link I provided. The custody form is page 28 and a note acknowledging JA from OSCO's receipt is on page 29.

whooops....Sorry 'bout that folks. Added the links to the original post now.

Thank you for starting this thread. I think the letters are important but, for me, these supplemental reports have the real bombshells in them. I believe we must be missing information still because I'm reading conclusive statements in these reports that at this point the letters and transcripts don't seem to contain ie, the alleged use of chlorophorm and the nature of the sexual abuse allegations.

I read all the letters, not an easy task , but I think their real importance serves to show that she yakked a lot to these girls. In my opinion it gives credibility to the penpals'/confidantes' statements about what she SAID to them verbally outside of these letters.

If this is the supplemental report...http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/casey%20anthony%20documents%20released%204-6-10(2).pdf (think the supplemental report and witness interviews docs are the same)...I can't wait to see KC's journal with 152 internal pages that BC turned over to OSCO on 2/18/10 (see pages 28 and 29).

I completely missed this. Thought I covered all the material, but this is also very interesting. Thanks for catching it.
I'm not sure I can take reading anymore of her writing though. I understand now what LP was talking about when he said there was something off with her. Oh yeah, way off.

BBM-If this were true, which it is sooo not, I can see where a victim would hate the person that did not believe them and would not outwardly hate the actual abuser(s)-I think sometimes victims try to take control of the situation and feel superior to their abusers by giving them a "pass," not to mention the shame that the abused may feel that they somehow may have elicited the abuse. JMO, but again, I think KC is full of caca.

I don't know about that, but when they were all on Larry King and Brad mentioned having possession of the diary (and turning over to LE if they requested it), Cindy gave him a very dirty look. She did not like that comment at all.

Isn't this the journal from the "Diary of days"??? The one where Inmate Anthony writes of her having no regrets, she's made the right decision, this is the happiest she's been in a long time, if the ends justified the means??? IIRC, there were pages missing and during one vigil, CA tells those around how they knew Inmate Anthony loved to write and if anyone had any of the missing pages to turn them over to LE???
http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740990/detail.html

" And if I think you if I can get some of the other pieces. These thoughts from other people wrong I think that picture's gonna come to life very quickly. The family of little -- Anthony is still pleading for tips from prince of the young girl's mother and from the public at large. Last night they gathered with friends for prayer vigil outside the grandparents homework Haley has lived her entire life. The more than 100 people who showed up to support the Anthony family also prayed for -- Lee's mother."

" We believe that you -- we believe and you we're praying for you. And our attention is on your daughter but you are in our heart."

" Casey Anthony remains in jail this morning because investigators say she lied to them about the little girl's disappearance. Cynthia Anthony says Casey has always been a writer and recently the family's been going through her journals hunting for clues."

" If everyone holds one of those jigsaw pieces they might not realize they have it. Police are given it to me I could start building that puzzle."

http://multimedia.boston.com/m/2046...e-anthony.htm?col=en-vid-pod_bcom-ep#q=writer

Yep, he love Caylee more than her.

And then there is that temper tantrum she threw on the jailhouse phone call about everyone caring about Caylee. Was that the phone call with Christina?

"Cynthia Anthony says Casey has always been a writer and recently the family's been going through her journals hunting for clues."

http://multimedia.boston.com/m/2046...e-anthony.htm?col=en-vid-pod_bcom-ep#q=writer

Respectfully quoted and snipped for pertinent info

This reinforces my belief that Cindy added the 2003 date to the diary. I never thought they assisted with disposing of Caylee's body but they surely helped with a cover-up after the fact!

I'm glad LE finally has the diary. I just hope they can figure out when it was written.

jmo

Good catches butwhatif.

Sadly, Cindy may have been more right than she knew when she wrote that jealousy had taken Caylee away from her. I don't think Casey killed with a specific plan to gain Cindy's attention though. I think the deed was more from the gut rather than logical thinking.

Casey thought Cindy loved Caylee more. Casey resented Caylee for being more loved. She was jealous of the relationship between Cindy and Caylee. That Cindy held Caylee first. That Caylee cried for Cindy instead of her. IF Cindy told Casey that she needed to find another place to live and that she (Cindy) was going after custody of Caylee, that would have been the final stab in Casey's heart. Whatever happened between Cindy and Caylee on June 15, Casey ended up telling to Jesse, Amy and Tony she needed another place to live and that the Anthony house was unbearable. I'd bet Casey was full of rage, resentments, hurt and bad feelings.

Cindy was big enough to fight back. Caylee wasn't.

imo

Exactly! Brad admitted that the diary was in his custody. The look on CA's face when he said he would turn it over to LE if they requested it is burned into my psyche. lol I remember this well, because I have been waiting for this moment...when LE would finally get possession of it!

I don't see how she could not want her father and brother mad at her, when she accuses them of abusing her and she murdered thier granddaughter/niece, and totally ruined thier lives. This woman is just pure evil.

yeah, but dad and brother were never supposed to know of these accusations. JG wasn't supposed to talk and those letters were never supposed to see the light of day.

....and the wheels go round and round. ah, the irony that the bus the A's have been driving & steamrolling over everyone within the continental US has malfunctioned and is now rolling over themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni