1109 users online (234 members and 875 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 232
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,759

    2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #3

    Here ya go


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100043"]Thread #1[/ame]

    The Letters
    Last edited by JBean; 04-08-2010 at 02:18 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,759
    [ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100696]Thread #2[/ame]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    3,594
    I actually have a question about these letters. I know that we have members of all different faiths here, and I'm wondering if it's the norm in any of them to refer to God as Daddy the way KC does.

    I know that 'Father' is commonly used but have never heard a reference like 'Daddy' for Him.

    TIA

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    460
    Quote Originally Posted by butwhatif? View Post
    I actually have a question about these letters. I know that we have members of all different faiths here, and I'm wondering if it's the norm in any of them to refer to God as Daddy the way KC does.

    I know that 'Father' is commonly used but have never heard a reference like 'Daddy' for Him.

    TIA
    I've never known anyone to call the heavenly Father "Daddy" or "Big Daddy". And I've spent a lot of time with Catholics, Methodists, Lutherans and Babtists. Maybe some of the non-denominational churches out there that are more contemporary?? Anyone?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    366

    An Idea

    No I've never heard of God referenced as "Daddy", I think it's awful.

    Based on her letters, I think half of us should send her pictures of gourmet food....things she mentioned that she missed plus mouth-watering dishes like cheese lasagna, chocolate cake dripping in icing, etc. etc.

    And the other half should send her pictures of really, really evil clowns.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    460
    Do you think, in light of these letters, that the defense will bring in Pyschologists to determine whether or not she's fit to stand trial? I'm wondering if this might be their ace in the hole....to try for mental illness defense. Let's face it, there's no way they'll get that girl to take a plea. Will they be able to point to these letters, with all of its rambling, run-on thoughts and ADD all over the place, and abuse and seizure talk, and ask for an evaluation??

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    334
    After reading these letters, I think I can better understand why Leonard Padilla's Tracy laughed so much during her interview with LE. When Tracy said KC just talks and talks about nothing, she really meant it. Those days with KC must have been the verbal version of these letters. It's like every single thought KC possibly has, she thinks is worthy of the other person reading/hearing.

    Another thought I had was how often KC uses verbage that just doesn't sound like a young person, like "by George" or "nonetheless", or so many other expressions. She had to have patterned her speech after GA, CA or someone older. But as much time as she spent around her young friends, I don't see much terminology picked up there........except of course AL's "bella" usage.

  8. #8
    I typed the first 11 page letter. Why I don't know. It's different when it's typed, cause you really "read" every word. If you want me to post it that version, I will, but I don't know if it's against rules, plus it's so long. So what should I do?

  9. #9
    Well I spent a couple of days of my life with KC and her letters...what a nightmare! I think she knew all along there was a risk of these letters coming into the public domain...I think she said things that could help her in the event this did happen. I think she was also eager for Robyn to admit things to HER so she could turncoat like Robyn was planning to do to her...I think she sent messages to her beloved mommy so she could keep at least one ally on her team. I think she is despicable and it will take me a very long time to get over this personal interaction with her and her ways.

    She has forgiven herself for what she did to Caylee. She thinks it should be that simple for everyone else too. She can forgive the murder of her daughter, but not her brother or her father for abusing HER? Apparently she thinks more of herself than she did of her baby!

    Her delusions of being released are unreal...surreal really. I mean, does she really believe that she is getting out and that this is all just going to go away? And her referring to her defense team continually as her boys? ICK! Every time I read it I felt something empty in the pit of my stomach. She is the most shallow self serving selfish empty excuse for a mother that ever lived.

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by headndownstream View Post
    I typed the first 11 page letter. Why I don't know. It's different when it's typed, cause you really "read" every word. If you want me to post it that version, I will, but I don't know if it's against rules, plus it's so long. So what should I do?
    Name it transcript, link to what it was transcribed from and post away...please...

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,842
    Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but I can't keep up with this thread.

    Casey tells Robyn in these letters about going to a hearing and Cindy not being there. Is that true? I have a pretty good memory, but I can't remember Cindy and George not showing up to any court appearance by Casey. TIA

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by butwhatif? View Post
    I actually have a question about these letters. I know that we have members of all different faiths here, and I'm wondering if it's the norm in any of them to refer to God as Daddy the way KC does.

    I know that 'Father' is commonly used but have never heard a reference like 'Daddy' for Him.

    TIA
    The first thing I thought of when I saw that is when I was young (7-8), my best friend and I would say that were sisters because if God was everyone's father, then that meant we were "real" sisters. We would tell people that we were, and give that explanation when people said we were not. I don't believe it has anything to do with Casey's "new-found faith", but more trying to connect herself with R. This is very telling when it comes to her maturity level. IMO

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,096
    Quote Originally Posted by wyome View Post
    Do you think, in light of these letters, that the defense will bring in Pyschologists to determine whether or not she's fit to stand trial? I'm wondering if this might be their ace in the hole....to try for mental illness defense. Let's face it, there's no way they'll get that girl to take a plea. Will they be able to point to these letters, with all of its rambling, run-on thoughts and ADD all over the place, and abuse and seizure talk, and ask for an evaluation??
    Nope. No way, no how. She's kookoo for cocoa puffs, but definitely able to stand trial. She's not insane. Insanely selfish, but not insane.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,096
    Quote Originally Posted by spyhouston View Post
    After reading these letters, I think I can better understand why Leonard Padilla's Tracy laughed so much during her interview with LE. When Tracy said KC just talks and talks about nothing, she really meant it. Those days with KC must have been the verbal version of these letters. It's like every single thought KC possibly has, she thinks is worthy of the other person reading/hearing.

    Another thought I had was how often KC uses verbage that just doesn't sound like a young person, like "by George" or "nonetheless", or so many other expressions. She had to have patterned her speech after GA, CA or someone older. But as much time as she spent around her young friends, I don't see much terminology picked up there........except of course AL's "bella" usage.
    hoo doggy, you can say that again. yak yak yak yak. And the way she glommed onto this girl, I can see why TL said she went from zero to sixty in 1.2 seconds as far as getting deep (or trying to) with him in a relationship. Pitiful really.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    460
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but I can't keep up with this thread.

    Casey tells Robyn in these letters about going to a hearing and Cindy not being there. Is that true? I have a pretty good memory, but I can't remember Cindy and George not showing up to any court appearance by Casey. TIA
    great question. I don't remember there being a time when they weren't there, either.

    a little OT, but it got me thinking about the letter where Casey went on and on about her mom being in a size 4 now, and asking her to wear one of her outfits to court, kindof in celebration? She was downright giddy about her mom's weight loss. Another crazy caseyism.....her mom loses a ton of weight due to GRIEF, and her daughter's all excited about her fitting into her clothes!!!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2010.04.08 - Jail house videos released on Blogger News
    By twall in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 256
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 06:41 PM
  2. 2010.04.05 Tommy's Jail House Tapes Released
    By ilovemew in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 01:58 PM
  3. 2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #2
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 478
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 02:19 AM
  4. 2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released
    By Eidetic in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1036
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 09:45 AM

Tags for this Thread