2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #3

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Here ya go

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100043"]Thread #1[/ame]

The Letters

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100696]Thread #2[/ame]

I actually have a question about these letters. I know that we have members of all different faiths here, and I'm wondering if it's the norm in any of them to refer to God as Daddy the way KC does.

I know that 'Father' is commonly used but have never heard a reference like 'Daddy' for Him.

TIA

I actually have a question about these letters. I know that we have members of all different faiths here, and I'm wondering if it's the norm in any of them to refer to God as Daddy the way KC does.

I know that 'Father' is commonly used but have never heard a reference like 'Daddy' for Him.

TIA

I've never known anyone to call the heavenly Father "Daddy" or "Big Daddy". And I've spent a lot of time with Catholics, Methodists, Lutherans and Babtists. Maybe some of the non-denominational churches out there that are more contemporary?? Anyone?

No I've never heard of God referenced as "Daddy", I think it's awful.

Based on her letters, I think half of us should send her pictures of gourmet food....things she mentioned that she missed plus mouth-watering dishes like cheese lasagna, chocolate cake dripping in icing, etc. etc.

And the other half should send her pictures of really, really evil clowns.
:angel::angel:

Do you think, in light of these letters, that the defense will bring in Pyschologists to determine whether or not she's fit to stand trial? I'm wondering if this might be their ace in the hole....to try for mental illness defense. Let's face it, there's no way they'll get that girl to take a plea. Will they be able to point to these letters, with all of its rambling, run-on thoughts and ADD all over the place, and abuse and seizure talk, and ask for an evaluation??

After reading these letters, I think I can better understand why Leonard Padilla's Tracy laughed so much during her interview with LE. When Tracy said KC just talks and talks about nothing, she really meant it. Those days with KC must have been the verbal version of these letters. It's like every single thought KC possibly has, she thinks is worthy of the other person reading/hearing.

Another thought I had was how often KC uses verbage that just doesn't sound like a young person, like "by George" or "nonetheless", or so many other expressions. She had to have patterned her speech after GA, CA or someone older. But as much time as she spent around her young friends, I don't see much terminology picked up there........except of course AL's "bella" usage.

I typed the first 11 page letter. Why I don't know. It's different when it's typed, cause you really "read" every word. If you want me to post it that version, I will, but I don't know if it's against rules, plus it's so long. So what should I do?

Well I spent a couple of days of my life with KC and her letters...what a nightmare! I think she knew all along there was a risk of these letters coming into the public domain...I think she said things that could help her in the event this did happen. I think she was also eager for Robyn to admit things to HER so she could turncoat like Robyn was planning to do to her...I think she sent messages to her beloved mommy so she could keep at least one ally on her team. I think she is despicable and it will take me a very long time to get over this personal interaction with her and her ways.

She has forgiven herself for what she did to Caylee. She thinks it should be that simple for everyone else too. She can forgive the murder of her daughter, but not her brother or her father for abusing HER? Apparently she thinks more of herself than she did of her baby!

Her delusions of being released are unreal...surreal really. I mean, does she really believe that she is getting out and that this is all just going to go away? And her referring to her defense team continually as her boys? ICK! Every time I read it I felt something empty in the pit of my stomach. She is the most shallow self serving selfish empty excuse for a mother that ever lived.

I typed the first 11 page letter. Why I don't know. It's different when it's typed, cause you really "read" every word. If you want me to post it that version, I will, but I don't know if it's against rules, plus it's so long. So what should I do?
Name it transcript, link to what it was transcribed from and post away...please... :)

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but I can't keep up with this thread.

Casey tells Robyn in these letters about going to a hearing and Cindy not being there. Is that true? I have a pretty good memory, but I can't remember Cindy and George not showing up to any court appearance by Casey. TIA

TIA

The first thing I thought of when I saw that is when I was young (7-8), my best friend and I would say that were sisters because if God was everyone's father, then that meant we were "real" sisters. We would tell people that we were, and give that explanation when people said we were not. I don't believe it has anything to do with Casey's "new-found faith", but more trying to connect herself with R. This is very telling when it comes to her maturity level. IMO

Do you think, in light of these letters, that the defense will bring in Pyschologists to determine whether or not she's fit to stand trial? I'm wondering if this might be their ace in the hole....to try for mental illness defense. Let's face it, there's no way they'll get that girl to take a plea. Will they be able to point to these letters, with all of its rambling, run-on thoughts and ADD all over the place, and abuse and seizure talk, and ask for an evaluation??

Nope. No way, no how. She's kookoo for cocoa puffs, but definitely able to stand trial. She's not insane. Insanely selfish, but not insane.

After reading these letters, I think I can better understand why Leonard Padilla's Tracy laughed so much during her interview with LE. When Tracy said KC just talks and talks about nothing, she really meant it. Those days with KC must have been the verbal version of these letters. It's like every single thought KC possibly has, she thinks is worthy of the other person reading/hearing.

Another thought I had was how often KC uses verbage that just doesn't sound like a young person, like "by George" or "nonetheless", or so many other expressions. She had to have patterned her speech after GA, CA or someone older. But as much time as she spent around her young friends, I don't see much terminology picked up there........except of course AL's "bella" usage.

hoo doggy, you can say that again. yak yak yak yak. And the way she glommed onto this girl, I can see why TL said she went from zero to sixty in 1.2 seconds as far as getting deep (or trying to) with him in a relationship. Pitiful really.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but I can't keep up with this thread.

Casey tells Robyn in these letters about going to a hearing and Cindy not being there. Is that true? I have a pretty good memory, but I can't remember Cindy and George not showing up to any court appearance by Casey. TIA

great question. I don't remember there being a time when they weren't there, either.

a little OT, but it got me thinking about the letter where Casey went on and on about her mom being in a size 4 now, and asking her to wear one of her outfits to court, kindof in celebration? She was downright giddy about her mom's weight loss. Another crazy caseyism.....her mom loses a ton of weight due to GRIEF, and her daughter's all excited about her fitting into her clothes!!!

Nope. No way, no how. She's kookoo for cocoa puffs, but definitely able to stand trial. She's not insane. Insanely selfish, but not insane.

Okay, thanks. I little more relieved. I still have visions of a mistrial or worse.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before - I haven't read all the posts yet from the first 2 threads, but I was amused by how proud she is of "being famous" and enduring all the pitfalls of "celebrity". Um, Casey, there's a difference between being famous and "notorious".... I'd consider her the latter: well-known, but NOT in a good way.

I have read about 3/4 of the letters and have reached my gag limit! Here are just a few of my thoughts:

I am not a religious person, but I would imagine anyone who is must be deeply offended by KC's use of religion to try and manipulate RA. It was so obvious to me that it is a charade, and I think it is to most people to.

There is no way in He** that these letters were orchestrated or even approved of by the Defense. JB is not smart enough to come up with such a long range plan of action, sorry, but he isn't. A number of people suggested that KC came up with some of this stuff after talking to the mitigation person - that I can believe. But she did this on her own, not at the urging of the Defense. I am so angry at this point because it seems like JB is going to get away with breaking the rules by carrying letters back and forth. WHEN is he going to have to face consequences for his actions???

I wish I could pin point dates but I would almost bet that her latest version where the Nanny came to the house was invented AFTER Caylee was found and some items found with her could be linked directly to the house. Change the story to explain the new evidence.

I don't believe the molestation charges - but it does not surprise me that KC threw them out there, look at me, look at what I have endured, see how wonderful I am, I forgive them!

As a lot of people here predicted, she has settled in quite nicely in jail and has adapted well. "Her boys" are her very own 'posse' and it is all sunshine and roses because she is surrounded by admirers.

One bit of info I found very interesting: When RA talks about KC crying, she describes how red and puffy her eyes get, how her face/lips get swollen. Only time I saw that was at the first bond hearing. When tears trickled down her cheeks at JB's office, not a red blotch anywhere. When Ashton was describing what might have happened to Caylee, that was sheer anger and tears of rage, not crying from sorrow.

The letters are bizarre, but then I didn't expect anything else. I only remember KC acknowledging her parents once, since she was forced to attend each hearing. So the I am so excited about seeing my mommy' stuff makes very little sense to me. Then I realized, Ra was a captive audience who had nothing to 'check' what KC said against what actually might have happened - so KC could spin any story she chose to.

Biggest joke for me: KC feeing betrayed that Cindy was trying to profit in some way from all this - Oh My! can you say $200,000 KC? Bet she was planning to use that money to buy the RV and is probably really annoyed that she had to use it to pay JB and friends instead!

do love the irony of the letter 4-1-09 that she states that her sorry butt will be going home end of summer....can someone say "April fools"???????:twocents:

also interesting with all the hearts and such....

Can anyone tell me if the 500 some odd pages is doubles?

that probably doesnt make sense, I got to page 2 hundred something and then got a load of letters I'd already read in the beginning, it was 3 am and I was so sick of reading them I just gave up but if it's not all repeats I'll prolly keep going.

this junk is doing my head in, does anyone else get the distinct impression that KC is a mentally ill child?

I mean that exactly, everything that comes out of her, reading these letters and looking back at her past behaviour now strikes me not so much cold and calculated as severely emotionally retarded. I am not name calling! I mean it in it's true sense.

anyone with a small child themselves if you could imagine for one minute that they murdered another and how they might handle it from the get go....?

and some serious Scarlett O'Anthony* going on here!

"I wont think of it! I will think of it tomorrow, for tomorrow is another day!"

and her mommy issues! OMG! for evey caylee or cays she manages to squeak out, there is an entire page of "my mommy, my momma, my mother".

not that there's so much of that but my god, in jail on a murder charge for your own baby and you're still more worried about what your mother thinks than what your baby went through?!

did casey ever see caylee at all?

did cindy?

* OMG muffin YOUR NEW NAME from me! from now on I shall call you SCARLETT O'ANTHONY! It goes with your NEW RED HAIR! *achoo*! see? DADDY AGREES WITH ME!! HAHA!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back