638 users online (76 members and 562 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Casey Says She’d Like to Adopt When Out of Jail

This is from the Jailhouse Letters, it seems. I don't know if there's already a thread on this, as I couldn't find it. (I will keep looking and ask a mod to merge if I find one.)

Casey Anthony said that she would like to adopt children when she is out of jail. She mentioned adopting a child from Ireland, then stated she would rather adopt a child from the United States.
    I just think this, if accurate, is an incredible wish from someone in her position.

Also, on a side note... Adopting a child from Ireland? That's a new one on me.

Found this this morning on the Charley Project, and here's the source article:

http://charleyross.wordpress.com/201...adopt-a-child/

http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tampa...lhouse-letters

(I don't normally contribute to this case because I find it hard to keep up with the fifty thousand discussions going on, so if I've made an error posting this, please excuse me and feel free to move/delete/merge this as you wish.)
    Last edited by WhyaDuck?; 04-08-2010 at 10:23 AM.

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Adopted people like me, reel in horror at the thought. Luckily, this rant is yet another example of how truly delusional KC is.
    For starters, even if she was aquitted of murder, she'll never be aquitted of child neglect etc. 31 days is what it is. She's still a convicted felon from the fraud case. She still has no high school diploma let alone anything else. She still can't hold a job or provide a life for herself.
    No baby in the world comes from so desperate a situation IMO, KC would pass the minimum eligibility to qualify as adoptive Mom.
    Also totally MO, but I find it horrifying she's talking about adopting, when her toddler has just been murdered and the real killer never found. I'm not taking it too seriously though. The gals really messed up, flight of ideas and all.
    Wonder how proud GA is now? yikes!

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Besides laughing at the delusions of self, I laughed out loud at work when I understood KC was saying she wanted an Irish baby, with an accent, but it had to be adopted in the U.S. Ok, babies are not born with accents, nor would a baby of Irish decent born in the U.S. or living in the U.S. be old enough to have learned an accent if it had been born in Ireland, or old enough to retain it if the child was even old enough to speak. So many fun thoughts KC has. I just thought it funny and idle chit chat.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    Besides laughing at the delusions of self, I laughed out loud at work when I understood KC was saying she wanted an Irish baby, with an accent, but it had to be adopted in the U.S. Ok, babies are not born with accents, nor would a baby of Irish decent born in the U.S. or living in the U.S. be old enough to have learned an accent if it had been born in Ireland, or old enough to retain it if the child was even old enough to speak. So many fun thoughts KC has. I just thought it funny and idle chit chat.
    Didn't you know? Irish babies have the lilt in their very DNA - even if they are adopted and grow up in China, they still talk that way. It's pretty amazing, actually.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Mothers who murder their children should be sterilized! Casey should never be allowed to procreate!

And, yeah, an Irish baby so it would have a cute accent. What a moronic thought!! I hope that's not name calling. The moronic part is directed at Casey's thoughts, not Casey herself

OMG :laughbounce: Sorry but that girl is freekin if she thinks any court in the land will let her adopt a

I mean seriously?!?!

I am sorry but the depth of her delusions is just staggering.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

This was just one of her many self contradictions in these letters. Must be heck listening to her live. She just makes it all up as she goes, never stopping to think.

I shudder at the thought!

I doubt she will ever walk a free step, breathe free air and her felony might just prohibit this from happening.

She now wants to go "back" to her roots, stick with an Irishmen instead of the Italians she often goes after..Just shows how reality is not part of her thoughts, she needs to get real!

Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    Adopted people like me, reel in horror at the thought. Luckily, this rant is yet another example of how truly delusional KC is.
    For starters, even if she was aquitted of murder, she'll never be aquitted of child neglect etc. 31 days is what it is. She's still a convicted felon from the fraud case. She still has no high school diploma let alone anything else. She still can't hold a job or provide a life for herself.
    No baby in the world comes from so desperate a situation IMO, KC would pass the minimum eligibility to qualify as adoptive Mom.
    Also totally MO, but I find it horrifying she's talking about adopting, when her toddler has just been murdered and the real killer never found. I'm not taking it too seriously though. The gals really messed up, flight of ideas and all.
    Wonder how proud GA is now? yikes!
    Was this a letter that was written before the remains were found?????

Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    Didn't you know? Irish babies have the lilt in their very DNA - even if they are adopted and grow up in China, they still talk that way. It's pretty amazing, actually.

You ever think she is stuck in some beauty pageant in her head?

"If chosen as Miss America, I would like to help all the dis-privileged people in the world, and adopt all the cutest poor babies from third world places like... um... Ireland, yeah... Oh, but charity starts at home, right? So, I would definitely adopt a baby from the US. Babies who's parents don't love them and keep them locked in their car trunks... Have I said too much?"

so if the baby grows up and has no accent......

lets not go there.

And didn't KC write that her and her BFF should get pregnant together? ***The Horrors!***

And what did she mean by together? Get pregnant at the same time or have a baby together?

I don't think she would ever be allowed to adopt an Irish setter let alone a human being.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast