Casey Says Shed Like to Adopt When Out of Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyaDuck?

Inactive
Reaction score
This is from the Jailhouse Letters, it seems. I don't know if there's already a thread on this, as I couldn't find it. (I will keep looking and ask a mod to merge if I find one.)

Casey Anthony said that she would like to adopt children when she is out of jail. She mentioned adopting a child from Ireland, then stated she would rather adopt a child from the United States.

I just think this, if accurate, is an incredible wish from someone in her position.

Also, on a side note... Adopting a child from Ireland? That's a new one on me.

Found this this morning on the Charley Project, and here's the source article:

http://charleyross.wordpress.com/2010/04/08/casey-anthony-wants-to-adopt-a-child/

http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tamp...adopt-when-out-of-jail-read-jailhouse-letters

(I don't normally contribute to this case because I find it hard to keep up with the fifty thousand discussions going on, so if I've made an error posting this, please excuse me and feel free to move/delete/merge this as you wish.)

Adopted people like me, reel in horror at the thought. Luckily, this rant is yet another example of how truly delusional KC is.
For starters, even if she was aquitted of murder, she'll never be aquitted of child neglect etc. 31 days is what it is. She's still a convicted felon from the fraud case. She still has no high school diploma let alone anything else. She still can't hold a job or provide a life for herself.
No baby in the world comes from so desperate a situation IMO, KC would pass the minimum eligibility to qualify as adoptive Mom.
Also totally MO, but I find it horrifying she's talking about adopting, when her toddler has just been murdered and the real killer never found. I'm not taking it too seriously though. The gals really messed up, flight of ideas and all.
Wonder how proud GA is now? yikes!

Besides laughing at the delusions of self, I laughed out loud at work when I understood KC was saying she wanted an Irish baby, with an accent, but it had to be adopted in the U.S. Ok, babies are not born with accents, nor would a baby of Irish decent born in the U.S. or living in the U.S. be old enough to have learned an accent if it had been born in Ireland, or old enough to retain it if the child was even old enough to speak. So many fun thoughts KC has. I just thought it funny and idle chit chat.

Besides laughing at the delusions of self, I laughed out loud at work when I understood KC was saying she wanted an Irish baby, with an accent, but it had to be adopted in the U.S. Ok, babies are not born with accents, nor would a baby of Irish decent born in the U.S. or living in the U.S. be old enough to have learned an accent if it had been born in Ireland, or old enough to retain it if the child was even old enough to speak. So many fun thoughts KC has. I just thought it funny and idle chit chat.

Didn't you know? Irish babies have the lilt in their very DNA - even if they are adopted and grow up in China, they still talk that way. It's pretty amazing, actually. :crazy:

Mothers who murder their children should be sterilized! Casey should never be allowed to procreate! :loser:

And, yeah, an Irish baby so it would have a cute accent. What a moronic thought!! I hope that's not name calling. The moronic part is directed at Casey's thoughts, not Casey herself :rolleyes:

:rolling: OMG :laughbounce: Sorry but that girl is freekin :nuts: if she thinks any court in the land will let her adopt a :baby:

I mean seriously?!?! :beamup:

I am sorry but the depth of her delusions is just staggering.

This was just one of her many self contradictions in these letters. Must be heck listening to her live. She just makes it all up as she goes, never stopping to think.

I shudder at the thought!

I doubt she will ever walk a free step, breathe free air and her felony might just prohibit this from happening.

She now wants to go "back" to her roots, stick with an Irishmen instead of the Italians she often goes after..Just shows how reality is not part of her thoughts, she needs to get real!

Adopted people like me, reel in horror at the thought. Luckily, this rant is yet another example of how truly delusional KC is.
For starters, even if she was aquitted of murder, she'll never be aquitted of child neglect etc. 31 days is what it is. She's still a convicted felon from the fraud case. She still has no high school diploma let alone anything else. She still can't hold a job or provide a life for herself.
No baby in the world comes from so desperate a situation IMO, KC would pass the minimum eligibility to qualify as adoptive Mom.
Also totally MO, but I find it horrifying she's talking about adopting, when her toddler has just been murdered and the real killer never found. I'm not taking it too seriously though. The gals really messed up, flight of ideas and all.
Wonder how proud GA is now? yikes!

Was this a letter that was written before the remains were found?????

Didn't you know? Irish babies have the lilt in their very DNA - even if they are adopted and grow up in China, they still talk that way. It's pretty amazing, actually. :crazy:

:floorlaugh:

You ever think she is stuck in some beauty pageant in her head?

"If chosen as Miss America, I would like to help all the dis-privileged people in the world, and adopt all the cutest poor babies from third world places like... um... Ireland, yeah... Oh, but charity starts at home, right? So, I would definitely adopt a baby from the US. Babies who's parents don't love them and keep them locked in their car trunks... Have I said too much?"

so if the baby grows up and has no accent......

lets not go there.

And didn't KC write that her and her BFF should get pregnant together? ***The Horrors!***

And what did she mean by together? Get pregnant at the same time or have a baby together?

I don't think she would ever be allowed to adopt an Irish setter let alone a human being.

She can wish all she wants.

As someone who has adopted, she'd never pass the homestudy. Last I knew, Death Row would not be considered adequate housing for an infant!

All kidding aside, the OP article does point out something weird:

Casey didn’t mention Caylee in her plans for adoption. She didn’t refer to adoption as a way to give back the love for Caylee that someone had viciously robbed from her. In fact, Casey never mentions looking for the murderer of her two-year-old child.

I can see a bereaved parent wanting to have another child or adopt, etc, but it is very strange that Caylee wasn't a part of her talking about it. If I ever lost a child, G-d forbid, that child would be foremost in my mind when thinking about having/adopting another. I do find this bizarre.

Those that adopt have hearts and many are unable to have kids, so they turn to adoption. I believe Casey is guilty and took Caylees life from the beginning of this case. I always felt she was guilty. I think when she made that comment she was just trying to sugar coat her story and pretend to love babys and kids afterall. To make Robyn think good of her. But she made herself look bad again, because she wants one with irish accent you don't choose your babys. I know when I was pregnant I was asked many times what do you want a girl or a boy? I would always reply it didn't matter as long as it was healthy. Thats all I wanted was a healthy baby. I was blessed with both a boy and a girl.

She didn't want the child she gave birth to, she should never be allowed around a child period, keep dreamin KC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member