Who do you think will be bonded out of jail first?

Who will be bonded out first?

• Misty

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Ron

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Tommy

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Donna

Votes: 34 48.6%
  • Hope

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
If you would like to explain the reason(s) feel free.

If you would like to explain the reason(s) feel free.

I guess i am going to cheat. It is a toss up in my mind between Donna and Hope. Donna has nothing to do with the HaLeigh investigation (being involved in the crime of whatever happened) I think she will get her drug charges and serve her time and get out.

Hope, i am unsure about. She was kinda off my radar until the drug bust. She may have knowledge about what happened to HaLeigh.

As you can see, i personally think that the drug bust was in direct connection to HaLeigh's case.

No way are Ron and Misty getting out soon, IMO. Tommy, well, i think he will get out before Ron and Misty, but he will do some time for past crimes he commited, first.

JMO :)

I put Ron cuz I think LE might let him out so Misty will get angry and spill. Just wishful thinking on my part, probably.

I voted Tommy. He is going to tell what he knows if anything and get his bonds lowered. MOO

I can't decide between Hope or Donna.

Doesn't Tommy have other charges besides his one trafficking charge to answer for now? I initially thought he might get out first, but all those burglaries and theft charges, are they separate or together now since he couldn't stay out of trouble?

I picked Donna, because she has the means to post bond. I think Hope will be out on probation, before she can come up with the money to bond out. Tommy will get out as soon as a bond is set. Although, this isn't a popular theory among sleuthers, I think Tommy is innocent of anything having to do with Haleigh. As far as the drug charges they are all facing.....I wonder if these charges are going to be lowered to something not as harsh. I would expect drug dealers to have drugs in their own homes, or cars. I wouldn't expect them to have to go out searching for them. Whatever happened to dealers having a stash? I'm not making excuses for them. I hope Misty and Ronald get 100 years. But, I do have a soft spot for Tommy and Lindsy.

I voted Ron.. Reason being.. The word Teflon comes to mind...JMO

I can't decide between Hope or Donna.

Doesn't Tommy have other charges besides his one trafficking charge to answer for now?
I initially thought he might get out first, but all those burglaries and theft charges, are they separate or together now since he couldn't stay out of trouble?

He sure does.

9/14/09

2009-09-16 3 ARREST REPORT: GRAND THEFT (9/15/2009)

11/6/09

2009-11-06 1 POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
2009-11-06 1 POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA

and then his

11/19/09

2009-11-20 1 BATTERY DVR/ HANK CROSLIN SR (was nolle prossed already)

1/22/2010

2010-01-22 1 BURGLARY OF DWELLING

(So the 11/19 charge doesn't count, it's dropped... so he has 3 sets of pending charges IN ADDITION to the trafficking charge)

I put Ron cuz I think LE might let him out so Misty will get angry and spill. Just wishful thinking on my part, probably.

Maybe not wishful thinking Kimster. You're right, it sure would make Misty
explode if this happened! BUT is it legal? Could they do that? tia

JMO, LP will be the one to set up the poly for Tommy. JMO, Tommy may of failed a voice stress test, or someone may of lied to Lindsey about it. LP is trying to bond Tommy out and Tommy will/has called LP. JMO. So, I pick Tommy as the one being bonded out.

So is he even able to be bailed out?

Quoting this post again.

I think I found the charge that has NO bond.

Originally Tommy had a bond on that charge:

2009-09-16 4 $50,000.00 SECURED BOND SET

Then we had the following entries on the docket:
2009-09-24 9 STIPULATION AND ORDER ON BOND
2009-09-25 10 $5004.00 (CITY BEST BAIL BOND) #2220906 (09/24/09)
2009-09-25 10 AMERICAN BANKERS INSURANCE COMPANY OF FLORIDA

Then after Tommy's arrest for trafficking a Motion was made to revoke his bond:

2010-01-22 29 MOTION TO REVOKE BOND
2010-01-22 30 ORDER ON STATE'S MOTION TO REVOKE
2010-01-26 31 ORDER REVOKING BOND - DEFENDANT REMANDED TO CUSTODY

So, at this time, even though Tommy has $100,000 bond on trafficking, he cannot be bonded out at all due to this charge.

I thought Tommy was being charged with stealing the gun from the blind man...the same house that Lisa is charged with stealing checks and forgery.

Tommy was charged with have drugs and drug paraphernalia at the bus stop.

2 counts of B&E in his neighborhood. Wouldn't this be 2 different counts?

So, I get 4 counts. Tommy swears to his dad, that he will beat 2 of his charges. I'm assuming it's the 2 B&E's. His court date will be most interesting!

I thought Tommy was being charged with stealing the gun from the blind man...the same house that Lisa is charged with stealing checks and forgery.

Tommy was charged with have drugs and drug paraphernalia at the bus stop.

2 counts of B&E in his neighborhood. Wouldn't this be 2 different counts?

So, I get 4 counts. Tommy swears to his dad, that he will beat 2 of his charges. I'm assuming it's the 2 B&E's. His court date will be most interesting!

BBM

Tommy does have pending charges for the gun theft:

He has one charge from his neighborhood that happened after the interview Merchant had with Misty (after the trafficking):

2010-01-22 1 BURGLARY OF DWELLING

When I looked at the docket for the busstop "incident" (ie - possession and paraphernalia) it turned out that the paraphernalia charge ONLY was dropped. The possession charge is still standing and it appears he has court on May 13th for that charge.

So if we count total (outstanding) charges, Tommy has 4 including the trafficking. He is not currently able to be bonded out, though.

Edited to bold in the last sentence to help keep this on topic. Tommy having a no-bond charge means he isn't going to be able to be bonded out. ;)

Well shucks, I should'nt have jumped the gun and voted Tommy. For some reason I did not even consider Donna and Hope. I guess it's because I'm not even considering them in any way with Haleigh's disappearance. This proves I have a one track mind.:croc:

Is there a prize for guessing the right one?
I say Donna. Her dentist will put up the bond.

Patty, I'm with you-we need a none of the above option.
No one will be getting out until they are sentenced and do their time imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back