Robyn Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic Jail Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhornsby

Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer
Reaction score
Website
www.richardhornsby.com
Here is your mission Websleuths, if you choose to except it.

Hopefully you saw Fox 35 tonight when Shannon Butler broke the news that Robyn Adams is a liar.

I have all the jail calls for Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic and now I need your help.

I need people to listen to the calls and then give a BRIEF synopsis of what each call contains.

There is 1 CD for Cecelia Benhaida who was incarcerated under the name Cecelia Holloway.

There is 1 CD for Maya Derkovic which is mostly in a language I do not recognize.

There are 4 CDs for Robyn Adams (over 800 calls) - 1 of the CDs is unreadable.

I need people to listen to the WAV files and report if there is anything Casey Anthony related or if it is just "drivel."

So the purpose of this thread will be only for people who will agree to help and then for those people to post their findings here.

I will be releasing the download link at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow (need to give certain news stations I am friendly with a head start).

So if you are willing to help, be here at 11 a.m. tomorrow!

the plot sickens!

What did Butler say exactly?

Definitely count me in. More than happy to listen and transcribe. :)

Maya Derkovic could possibly be Serbian or Croatian. Might be someone on here that speaks those languages.

Listening to call 1 - Robyn Adams

Robyn's friend Melissa asks Robyn if she is housed near that Casey Anthony chick. She says she is and says that Casey is not doing too well, that Casey is a basket case.

I've listened to the first one on Fox, not really much about KC on that one. The article pretty much highlights the brief conversation. It's hard to hear whom Robyn is speaking with. It sounds like Mel?

Once it was revealed to Adams by her friend that some of the items found at the crime scene were traced back to her parents home, Adams says, “I had a feeling it might be. Well nevertheless, it's not my place to judge her."

Adams goes on to say, “I just want there to be a peace, you know? Whatever the case may be whatever she is guilty or not guilty of."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...n-pal-released

I've listened to the first one on Fox, not really much about KC on that one. The article pretty much highlights the brief conversation. It's hard to hear whom Robyn is speaking with. It sounds like Mel?

Once it was revealed to Adams by her friend that some of the items found at the crime scene were traced back to her parents home, Adams says, “I had a feeling it might be. Well nevertheless, it's not my place to judge her."

Adams goes on to say, “I just want there to be a peace, you know? Whatever the case may be whatever she is guilty or not guilty of."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...n-pal-released
Adams calls are so voluminous and portray a desperate mother who wants nothing more than to get out of jail - that is ALL she talks about. From the get go she is talking to her dad in code about the letters of Casey Anthony - totally trying to set her up. PLUS, her father meets with Maya Derkovic - WTF?

Benhaida is in jail and blames her sister, Crystal for being the triue perpetrator for the crime that Benhaida is doing time for. Plus Benhaida is on a bunch of anti-psychotic drugs.

Maya Derkovic's jail calls are all in a language I do not recognize. So I hope someone recognizes that language and summarizes what she says.

TRUST NOBODY (but Hornsby to give it to you straight)!

From the two calls on the MyFox website....

1) Either Robin or Mel (can't tell their voices apart at the beginning) calls the other Muffin. Casey signs her letters to Robin aka Cookie as Muffin. So just one more detail that Casey took from someone else and made it a part of her fantasy world.

2) On the second call between Robin and her dad, he mentions that he sent Maya a X-Mas package so apparently Maya and Robin are close.

On 2nd Call Robyn and her father - he asks is she can talk to Casey and she says no, she says Casey is doing okay with everything she has to endure.

In the second call on the MyFox website (before but close to Christmas 2008), Robyn's dad asks her if she is able to actually talk to Casey "physically" and she says no.

Adams calls are so voluminous and portray a desperate mother who wants nothing more than to get out of jail - that is ALL she talks about. From the get go she is talking to her dad in code about the letters of Casey Anthony - totally trying to set her up. PLUS, her father meets with Maya Derkovic - WTF?

Benhaida is in jail and blames her sister, Crystal for being the triue perpetrator for the crime that Benhaida is doing time for. Plus Benhaida is on a bunch of anti-psychotic drugs.

Maya Derkovic's jail calls are all in a language I do not recognize. So I hope someone recognizes that language and summarizes what she says.

TRUST NOBODY (but Hornsby to give it to you straight)!

Where is the link were I can listen to the call?

I know several languages.....

Send me your email address privately and I will send the link to you around 7 am, but you can't post results until 11 a.m.

I tried to PM you, but that does not work.

I'll try to find an other way to give you my email addy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member