Robyn Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic -The Jail Calls INCLUDED #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhornsby

Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer
Reaction score
Website
www.richardhornsby.com
Here is your mission Websleuths, if you choose to except it.

Hopefully you saw Fox 35 tonight when Shannon Butler broke the news that Robyn Adams is a liar.

I have all the jail calls for Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic and now I need your help.

I need people to listen to the calls and then give a BRIEF synopsis of what each call contains.

There is 1 CD for Cecelia Benhaida who was incarcerated under the name Cecelia Holloway.

There is 1 CD for Maya Derkovic which is mostly in a language I do not recognize.

There are 4 CDs for Robyn Adams (over 800 calls) - 1 of the CDs is unreadable.

I need people to listen to the WAV files and report if there is anything Casey Anthony related or if it is just "drivel."

So the purpose of this thread will be only for people who will agree to help and then for those people to post their findings here.

I will be releasing the download link at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow (need to give certain news stations I am friendly with a head start).

So if you are willing to help, be here at 11 a.m. tomorrow!

starting fresh here so the calls are easy to find.

first tape of benhaida talking to lamar (assumed boyfriend) from jail, they mention casey anthony.

Lamar jokes "you should beat that girl upside the head" They both agree casey is guilty

IF anyone has a problem opening the links, just right click the file, select "Save Target As", put it into a folder, it will download, once download completed, open the folder to listen to the calls.

Remember to delete these calls at some point as they will take up some space on your computer.

I can hear them fine. But no time to listen. Those that can hear, please post what you can. Thanks

OK...IMO...a jail house "snitch" is just that...attempting to gather ANY info possible to help their case/decrease their sentence. Not the first time...nor the last. IIRC, there've been a few "wanna be snitches" already in this case....remember the guy who "supposedly" asked KC about the murder, when they had the opportunity to be together for some reason, and she "supposedly" said something to the effect about her "boyfriend" having something to do with it??

Also...I need to go back to the specific letter, but Robyn told the person on the outside to be sure to NEVER mention the letters or whatever she and KC were doing during their visits...because they were being recorded...she was pretty adamant about that.
I believe since Robyn didn't want to blow the whistle on her and KC's correspondence, etc or "get anyone in trouble" because of it....I BELIEVE she WAS NOT lying to her father....she was just trying to keep the facts a secret....because she DID NOT want the info to get out....AND, she knew darn well right the visits were being recorded....AND....again...didn't want to get anyone in trouble.

Just IMO.

I posted this in response to a person on my BLOG who is upset with me that I referred to needing "free help" and my dislike of Melich, Belich, et. al. But so everyone knows where my motives lie (no pun intended) here it is for everyone. If you don't like my motives, then don't help . . . but then why participate on a forum titled "WebSleuths?"

Nicola,

I have not reported Baez for “passing notes” because it is not a violation of any criminal law or rule of professional conduct – it is a violation of jail policy only.

And while I agree that Baez’s misdeeds make all defense attorneys look bad, when people like Yuri Melich fall over themselves trying to create incriminating evidence – in a case that does not need it – those people undermine the very foundation of the United States Criminal Justice system.

Finally, should I have lied to everyone and said I was posting the audio solely out of the goodness of my heart? That would have been an even bigger fraud. The truth is that there are over 1,000 calls averaging 15 minutes in length that I just obtained YESTERDAY.

I could either (A) spend the rest of eternity listening to them or (B) enlist others to help me to see if we find anything. WHO KNOWS, we might find MORE incriminating information about Casey Anthony.

So either help, or don’t help. But at least I tell it like it is unlike Melich, Belich, and Shaeffer.

If you have a problem opening the links, just right click the file, select "Save Target As", put it into a folder, it will download, once download completed, open the folder to listen to the calls.

Remember to delete these calls at some point as they will take up some space on your computer.

This worked fine for me, even when I thought they were cut off.

Starting call 1 of Robyn-is it too early to break out the Maker's Mark?

:crazy:

I just picked a random one -- RA/disc 2/call 5/ 12224822424073712979

It's her only talking to her kids. I must say, it really shows a softer side of her. She was very sweet with her kids, discussing their school work and day to day activities. It must have been hard for her to not beat the living daylights out of kc.

Index of /uploads/Jail-Audio/Robyn-Adams/Disc-1
12169554854072938239..> 09-Apr-2010 05:19 1.5M - Robin to Dad and Mom. She is crying a lot. She got screwed over. Mon says God is with her. Making plans to see her. Robin is asking for God to come into her heart. She prayed to get out on bond. She wants to get out on bond so she can go to church. She tells her parents that she was not a good daughter and not a good mother. She just wants to go to church with her parents. Cries a lot and begging to come home. Her dog at vets and hamster is with parents. Wants Sam to forgive her. Tries to get SAM on the phone to talk to him via 3-way calling. Gets Sam on 3-way call. He says her kids don’t know anything. She is very sorry for everything. She is begging Sam to forgive her and keeps saying she is sorry. Keeps saying SAM is a wonderful father and that she is so sorry to him. She says Sam is a great person and she messed up. She says she should never have gotten involved with Clay and misses the way things used to be.

There is not much here. Maybe we all should pick parts to listen to so we don’t all have to endure this? I can take the first twenty calls from the list at the top.

If it helps, take a look at the text logs that are part of each folder it will give you an idea of when the call was recorded.

12169554854072938239..> 09-Apr-2010 05:19 1.5M - Robin to Dad and Mom. She is crying a lot. She got screwed over. Mon says God is with her. Making plans to see her. Robin is asking for God to come into her heart. She prayed to get out on bond. She wants to get out on bond so she can go to church. She tells her parents that she was not a good daughter and not a good mother. She just wants to go to church with her parents. Cries a lot and begging to come home. Her dog at vets and hamster is with parents. Wants Sam to forgive her. Tries to get SAM on the phone to talk to him via 3-way calling. Gets Sam on 3-way call. He says her kids don’t know anything. She is very sorry for everything. She is begging Sam to forgive her and keeps saying she is sorry. Keeps saying SAM is a wonderful father and that she is so sorry to him. She says Sam is a great person and she messed up. She says she should never have gotten involved with Clay and misses the way things used to be.

There is not much here. Maybe we all should pick parts to listen to so we don’t all have to endure this? I can take the first twenty calls from the list at the top.

I'll go ahead and start at 21, then (the first 5:27) but I don't know how far I'll get before work

I'm admittedly bit of a sentimental sucker, but Robyn is breaking my heart. She sounds so desperate! I know, I know...I just can't help myself :blushing:

Robyn Adams, Disc 2, Call #1

w/ Dad

R: Did you reschedule Maya's visit?

Father says Maya is in L dorm. Robyn denies this. Robyn in L19...Dad recants and now says Maya is in F dorm.

Talking about upcoming visit with dad.

Robyn talking about the specifics of her prayer to release her of her fear.

Both talking about Clay (Robyn's husband) and his experiences while incarcerated. (mundane stuff)

Robyn: "tell Clay to keep praying and tell him about my Sky story."

Dad: "Okay, yes m'am."

Robyn: "That guy answered my prayers."

Chit-chat about someone named Kim.

LOTS of chit-chat about how badly she wants to come home and quoting scripture.

Robyn: "I got in trouble today."

Dad: "What'd ya do?"

Robyn: "One of the girls...the girl next to me asked me a question and I answered her through the vent. I got yelled at for standing on the toilet"

Dad: "Oh well"

Robyn: "Well, the judge will see that though...that I got in trouble and I don't want that to be held against me."

Dad: "How will the judge see that?"
Robyn: "What do you mean? He looks at everything."
Dad: "Yeah, but thats no big deal."
Robyn: "Are you kidding me?"
Dad: "What? Talking to somebody next to ya?" (next is unintelligible...something along the lines of 'flight')
Robyn: "I know but Dad, I'm scared about everything."
Dad: "Don't get paranoid. That is what satan wants you to do"

More scripture quoted. Mom gets on the phone quoting scripture now. A LOT OF SCRIPTURE.

2nd call
12169565054072938239..> 09-Apr-2010 05:20 1.5M Robin to Dad. Still loves her daddy and says she is scared. Dad says they are there for her. She says she is scared she will never hug her dad again. Keeps saying she loves him. They pray together. Dad will be putting money into her acct. Robyn asks how it is looking. Dad doesn’t know. Robyn says she was not a part of the gun thing. Dad says don’t say anything right now. She is crying a lot. Mom gets on the phone and tells her that God, Mom, Dad and Sammy all forgive her. They all pry for her. The whole church is praying for her. She prayed to God to get her out of jail on bond. Mom tells Robyn that he has better plan for Robyn. Mom seems very religious. Robyn seems to be finding religion after being away from the church again. Mom quotes scripture during last two minutes.

if everyone who's willing to listen gets assigned a call on Robyn Adams CD1 - then relays what is said back here, we could knock it in no time. maybe a thread to take a number, and a thread to give a summary???

2nd tape-talking to her daughter. She is being made to take her medicine. She's a very aggressive person imo. she needs cards, pictures, or some kind of comfort. Krystal visited her one week into her sentence, put money into her account. She is a trustee, allowed to work. Medicine makes her drowsy and stumbles with it. She cant' deny the medicine. (Lamar now on the phone with her) Lamar has also spent time in jail. General bickering about her medicine and why she's back in jail. Taking medicine only because she's in jail, but hates it. Lamar and Benhaida love to bicker at each other (difficult to listen to this) Very righteous person. ((no mention of casey)) on to tape three

I posted this in response to a person on my BLOG who is upset with me that I referred to needing "free help" and my dislike of Melich, Belich, et. al. But so everyone knows where my motives lie (no pun intended) here it is for everyone. If you don't like my motives, then don't help . . . but then why participate on a forum titled "WebSleuths?"

I don't understand why you would spend any time on these calls. What is your involvement in this case?

if everyone who's willing to listen gets assigned a call on Robyn Adams CD1 - then relays what is said back here, we could knock it in no time. maybe a thread to take a number, and a thread to give a summary???

Yes the organizer in me is dying. It's going to get so confusing. I don't have time to organize who is doing what but I can listen to some. I have two toddlers on my heels but nap time is right around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77