1481 users online (250 members and 1231 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Phone Calls - Robyn Adams Disc 2

Opening up a thread for the 2nd disc of RA's phone calls

Please just pick a call, label it accordingly, and post your transcription summary.

disc 2, call #1

w/ Dad

R: Did you reschedule Maya's visit?

Father says Maya is in L dorm. Robyn denies this. Robyn in L19...Dad recants and now says Maya is in F dorm.

Talking about upcoming visit with dad.

Robyn talking about the specifics of her prayer to release her of her fear.

Both talking about Clay (Robyn's husband) and his experiences while incarcerated. (mundane stuff)

Robyn: "tell Clay to keep praying and tell him about my Sky story."

Dad: "Okay, yes m'am."

Robyn: "That guy answered my prayers."

Chit-chat about someone named Kim.

LOTS of chit-chat about how badly she wants to come home and quoting scripture.

Robyn: "I got in trouble today."

Dad: "What'd ya do?"

Robyn: "One of the girls...the girl next to me asked me a question and I answered her through the vent. I got yelled at for standing on the toilet"

Dad: "Oh well"

Robyn: "Well, the judge will see that though...that I got in trouble and I don't want that to be held against me."

Dad: "How will the judge see that?"
    Robyn: "What do you mean? He looks at everything."
    Dad: "Yeah, but thats no big deal."
    Robyn: "Are you kidding me?"
    Dad: "What? Talking to somebody next to ya?" (next is unintelligible...something along the lines of 'flight')
    Robyn: "I know but Dad, I'm scared about everything."
    Dad: "Don't get paranoid. That is what satan wants you to do"

More scripture quoted. Mom gets on the phone quoting scripture now. A LOT OF SCRIPTURE.

disc 2, call 2

w/ Dad

mundane idle chit-chat. nothing relevant in this call

Until my summaries get moved over --

I've listened to calls 5-8. Nothing about kc. On to call 9
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

RA Disc 2 / Call 9

Talking with Tracy. Told her about a girl across the hall who got in trouble for talking through the vents, they moved her next to RA and now the girl talks to her. Doesn't mention a name.

Going to disc 2 / call 10
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

RA Disc 2 / Call 10

Talking to Tracy. Nothing of interest.

I'm sorry this is not about the calls - but is about Robyn and the letters released. If you go to the Orlando Sentinel's website, look at the 2nd set of letters and go to page 48 of 51, the letter dated April 3, 2009 - the one Robyn sent to Tracy - start at sentence 4:"This may be my only way out of prison sooner than my expected term. I may have mentioned that I know something to Kat..... Tracy, this is HUGE...." Skip to very end of letter: "There is a reason to my closeness to Casey and I hope you know that it is only to come home soon."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...4/53135901.pdf

Oh yeah, this chick is credible! She wants to go home and will manipulate what she can do get there. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Punky Woofster View Post
    I'm sorry this is not about the calls - but is about Robyn and the letters released. If you go to the Orlando Sentinel's website, look at the 2nd set of letters and go to page 48 of 51, the letter dated April 3, 2009 - the one Robyn sent to Tracy - start at sentence 4:"This may be my only way out of prison sooner than my expected term. I may have mentioned that I know something to Kat..... Tracy, this is HUGE...." Skip to very end of letter: "There is a reason to my closeness to Casey and I hope you know that it is only to come home soon."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...4/53135901.pdf

Oh yeah, this chick is credible! She wants to go home and will manipulate what she can do get there. Duh.

Yes, but before the letters came out and before she disclosed what kc told her verbally, her atty already told her none of this would help reduce her sentence. She may have initially saved the letters hoping they would help, but knew full well they weren't going to benefit her when it was released.

RA Disc 2 / Call 11

Talking to her Dad. Nothing of interest

On to call 12

RA Disc 2 / Call 12

Talking to kids. Nothing of interest.

RA Disc 2 / Call 13

Talking to Tracy. Nada.

RA Disc 2 / Call 14

Talking with Dad. Nothing of interest.

RA Disc 2 / Call 15

Talking to her Dad. Concerned about getting in trouble with her atty for talking about her case. Discussing whether Maya will have to go to prison. Hoping RA gets out in December with time served, her atty told her 10 yrs.

RA: "I don't care what happens to anyone else, I just want to come home"
    Says she's only concerned about herself.

RA Disc 2 / Call 16

Talking with Dad. RA said somebody tried to send her a book with a personal note in it, sounds like they didn't give it to her, though. She asked her Dad if it was from them, he said no.

My goodness gracious this girl's eyes have to be swollen shut by all the crying. She is crying in almost every phone call. She talks about wanting to come home and how she will not get to see her kids grow up now.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast