Phone calls - Cecelia Benhaida/Holloway

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
Holloway – Call #2

Cecelia talks to her daughter, Char. They discuss the telephone arrangements. Char tells her she loves her. Cecelia complains that she is not getting visitors.
Cecelia and Lamar ***** back and forth about whether she can refuse to take medication while in jail. She does not want to take medications but they want her to take it. Lamar tells her she can refuse the medication without consequence by saying it makes her too sleepy. She says she can’t do that or it will go against her at her hearing.

General discussion of anti-psychotic medications with Lamar referring to them as “just like taking dope” and Cecelia agrees with this.
Cecelia states she discussed how groggy meds make her feel with psychiatrist that morning and psychiatrist said she would start her on a lower dose.

Call #1

Opens with CH crying and asks to talk to Lamar. Arguments about why she is in there. CH says it is because she didn't get anything delivered to her because she wasn't using "Holloway as name". She didn't attend class as ordered so she is in jail for 45 days.

about 1/2 halw through the part re: KC comes when they are discussing when she got in and why she isn't getting any visitors:

CH: KC released same day I got in here. M* F* . KC with the girl . The girl who killed the baby. They are just finding out she killed her.
Lamar – ohh ohh.
C: That B&&. With DNA they are finding out. The man who paid the $50K on bail he pulled his money back.
Lamar: Oh KC that’s right I forgot about that chick well I knew she killed that baby.
C: I knew that too.
L: Beat her *advertiser censored*.
C: No
L: Just Kidding She’s a nice girl. I bail her out next.
C: Ain’t no.. What?
L: Just Kidding I don’t got no money for that. ..

More arguments about charges (Lamar thinks she is in there for more - something about pawning something). Lamar wants computer from some guy who is illegal. Talk about lawyer. Holloway on lower level. Arguments re:Violation of PSR (pre-sentence investigation) and name issue - Lamar telling her she is responsible for her name change and following up on her sentence and taking the classes. Evidently CH called lawyer for Lamar while he was inside jail so she wants him to do same. CH gets someone called Victoria on the phone who set up ability for there to be a phone that can accept collect charges so CH can call and speak to Lamar and Shar.

All I am getting is the begining part. The ringing, etc. What's up??

Call #3
Char answers. Cecelia wants to know if she has called (unknown name) and she said she did and she left
Lamar is Char’s father. He talked to sister Krystal who told him that she had given Cecelia $50 recently and also told him that Cecelia had sold his computer.
Lamar’s computer is in a pawn shop. He talked to someone there and they said it is no longer there, that they gave it back to the owner. He told them he is the owner. He tells Cecelia he may go in there and get it, that he knows how to “get in there”. She warns him not to do anything that will get him in trouble, warning him “it is not worth it”.
Further discussion of meds with Lamar stating “they will give you a habit while you are in there and then you will come out with a habit”. She asks if Jarrett is mad at her. (Don’t know who his is.)
Char has failed 3 out of 7 subjects in school and has missed 31 days of school this year and there is a problem with her graduating.
She does not have a lawyer yet. Does not know who her Public Defender will be.
Discussion of sister Krystal/River. Lamar says “She lies, you know she lies” and Cecelia agrees “Yeah, she lies.”
Cecelia is trying to get ahold of someone who has pictures she wants sent to her “for some comfort”.
She tells Lamar that she loves him and then asks if he loves her too and he kind of grunts an acknowledgement back at her.

Haven't been able to get online for a few days. Is there a link to this audio?

Haven't been able to get online for a few days. Is there a link to this audio?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5034841&postcount=3"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Robyn Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic -The Jail Calls INCLUDED #2[/ame]

Call #4
Char answers. She is “checking her Facebook
Wants her to call Krystal. Char says “Dad and Krystal got into it this morning”.
Char talked to Krystal earlier today and Krystal had asked her to “send something to Rosie”. Lamar got mad about this and had words with Krystal about it.

Lamar does not want Krystal calling Char all the time, numerous times per day, telling her what to do (on the computer). He says he got the phone for Char so her mother who is in jail could call her, not so Krystal could call her numerous times per day.

Lamar is not happy about Char’s grades and he is going to get her back on the right track. He's starting to control her computer time and her phone time.

Discussion about whoever has the computer (it apparently is NOT a pawn shop), whether “he” will give it to Krystal. Cecelia does not think he will.

Cecelia express to Lamar that she is thankful to Victoria, Lamar’s current wife/girlfriend for all she is doing. Lamar says it is because she (Victoria) loves him. There is a small child in the background saying “My sister. My sister” Cecelia thinks this is cute. Lamar says “she really loves Char”.
Lamar tells Cecelia that when she gets out of jail she “should come back to VA” – meaning Virginia.

All I am getting is the begining part. The ringing, etc. What's up??

me too. I've gone through several discs, its all ringing and then the recording then it ends.

Cecelia Holloway 12234853804072885899
I am listening from the bottom up. Call to Lamar. Every thing is done. Asked if the Chaplain has come by. Things have been taken care of. Asked if Crystal has come up already? Cecelia says to tell Crystal thank you. Talking about the girl with scabies, she should be in lock down or quarantine. Cecelia broke out too from the new uniforms. Muffled sound talking about Crystal's friend at the gate. Crystal is loafing and on computer with craigslist. Lamar talking that Crystal has moved up to the money world with Jeff. Who has a partner and a flat screen in his office. But at home no HD and a old computer. Talking about a flat screen bought at a pawn shop that didn't work. Lamar asks about plans when she gets out. She says Morocco. Then no because of her kids. Then starts talking about movies and books that are true stories about sisters or kids. Then she changes subject to more nonsense.

Call #5

Cecelia asking Char if “she got ahold of him?”. She said yes she left a message and she texted him so she knows he got it. (Still don’t know who “he” is. Jarret?)
Cecelia says she owes the county $10. Krystal texted Char that she put $30 in Peggy’s account.

Cecelia gives Char the phone number 407 (?)-999-7701 saying “this is his work number”. She says she has written him a letter and he has pictures and she has heard nothing back. Char promises she will call him. Cecelia says to ask him for pictures.

She complains about the food – bologna every day – and that she is in the top bunk and is afraid of heights. Char talked to Britany. When Krystal came to visit Cecelia, she held up a note from Britany to the screen.

Lamar’s young child is a boy named Evan.

Lamar warns Cecelia to “not say stuff on the phone that you shouldn’t”.

12234761774072885899 Cecelia Holloway
No mention KC.
Cecelia asks Lamar to call Crystal to call the nurse in jail for her. Her bunkmate has shingles and the nurse diagnosed it. Cecelia broke out in a rash around her neck. The girl above her who had the shingles was moved. A trustee friend told her that the girl was moved to quarantine. While Crystal was visiting the jail she said that she would call the nurse. Lamar called Crystal on her cell and she said she hadn't called yet. Cecelia was charged $10 for visiting the nurse and she was told to buy hydrocortizone cream from the commissary. Crystal said she would visit this weekend and drop some money off. Cecilia said she only has $6. Someone lost $800. (It should be on the next call that I listen to.) There is a bunch of laughing. Crystal is going to the doctor's and dropping off money to Cecelia.

call #7

Ceclia calls and her daughter answers. Daughter is at grandma's, Roughy? got her letter and has pics and letters to send her in jail, just got paid and going to get stuff to send her. He said he was going to send her money. Evidently the "he" is Cecilia's husband, Says he loves her and wants her come home. Makes Ceclia very happy - that's all she wanted to hear. He works nights wants Char to call him with report if Ceclia calls. Said to tell him she loves him too and that he made her happy and needed to hear he loves her and needed some type of comfort since she was there a week and no word. Appreciates Char. Nothing from Roughy and nothing from Crystal. She was crying because she hadn't heard anything. Thinking nobody cared about her. Char and her dad (Lamar) found out she was in jail the day after she went in. Char called Crystal and Crystal's phone was turned off the first time, then it was back on. Ceclia was worried about everybody. Her son was there when she arrested. Arresting officer let son hug her before they took her away. Starting price to set up acct to talk to incarcerated person is $60.00 per Char. Ceclia wants some of her wedding pictures. The phone isn't important, but tell her husband to send money order - just $20.00 in her commissary account. Crystal wouldn't tell Ceclia's husband anything. Crystal was there yesterday. Crystal isn't calling Ceclia's husband even after she promised she would. Grandma said hi. It is grandma's birthday and she didn't get a gift from Ceclia. Char calling Celcia's husband at 4 and then Ceclia will call her right after to see what he said.
LaMar got on the phone with Ceclia. Char was at church and missed a call. LaMar told her she wasted a call, calling when Char was at church with LaMar's mother. LaMar's mother's birthday is in August. Told someone that he wanted the computer - guy said it wasn't there. Evidently it is Ceclia's husband that has the computer and he said he didn't have it. Lamar said he does have it and that Cecelia had sent him a letter and he said yes, he knew, he had just been busy. End of call.

Sorry I cannot listen anymore today, so if anyone else wants to pick up....

File 12229064944072885899

Benhaida accuses her sister of being the actual thief and person who stole the items that that got her put in jail in the first place. Complains a lot about how cheap her sister was - must be because her sister had given all of her money to George, not.

#8 12202308104072885899

Daughter answered. Says she is staying at her Dad's (Lamar) because too many people at Grandma's house. Cecilia asks if she called Raffi she says she did but he didn't answer.

C complains she gets no money in her account and needs it for food because jail food isn't good and she can't eat it. [I think she wants money from Raffi]

Lamar is in room talking in background. He says Florida is in state of emergency for hurricane Gustav. He had a dream that a big wave was coming and he thinks they should evacuate the whole state including the jail. Says it's the biggest storm in history and he's scared... she dismisses that. Doesn't believe him.

Personal conversation... he asks if she has a Bible... she asks him if he sent the pictures... he will mail tomorrow.

She says she loves him... no reply then she says she know he loves her too. Then she says 9-12-21. He says "huh?" She's unhappy that he didn't understand her code. [does anyone know if this number might apply to anything about KC?]

He warns her about skin infections... she says she knows and lots of inmates are having skin problems.

Argue some more about Raffi. He says that "chi" (the daughter I think) told him all about it. He tells Cecilia that Raffi doesn't have any money but she thinks he does.

Times up... no direct reference to KC unless that 9-12-21 means anything.

#8 12202308104072885899

Daughter answered. Says she is staying at her Dad's (Lamar) because too many people at Grandma's house. Cecilia asks if she called Raffi she says she did but he didn't answer.

C complains she gets no money in her account and needs it for food because jail food isn't good and she can't eat it. [I think she wants money from Raffi]

Lamar is in room talking in background. He says Florida is in state of emergency for hurricane Gustav. He had a dream that a big wave was coming and he thinks they should evacuate the whole state including the jail. Says it's the biggest storm in history and he's scared... she dismisses that. Doesn't believe him.

Personal conversation... he asks if she has a Bible... she asks him if he sent the pictures... he will mail tomorrow.

She says she loves him... no reply then she says she know he loves her too. Then she says 9-12-21. He says "huh?" She's unhappy that he didn't understand her code. [does anyone know if this number might apply to anything about KC?]

He warns her about skin infections... she says she knows and lots of inmates are having skin problems.

Argue some more about Raffi. He says that "chi" (the daughter I think) told him all about it. He tells Cecilia that Raffi doesn't have any money but she thinks he does.

Times up... no direct reference to KC unless that 9-12-21 means anything.

I = 9th letter of the alphabet
Love = 12th letter of the alphabet
U = 21st letter of the alphabet

9-12-21

:angel:

cecelia holloway 12233949104072885899
No mention of KC.
They start the conversation in Spanish. Lamar asks if she has gotten a job yet. Maybe as a translator. Victoria is at work. Lamar won't tell Cecelia where. Lamar states that Victoria's parents are millionaires. He swears to god. Her father makes 6 figures or better with a Steele company in Canada that sends steele to the US. Every other day they wire Victoria $1,000. Cecelia ask Lamar to call Crystal. Lamar says if they get married her parents will buy them a house. Lamar says he is not doing that. Cecelia says that he bought her a ring, it was Cecelia's ring. Lamar said Victoria's parents bought her a $3,000 MAC over the internet. Victoria is the youngest daughter, the oldest daughter is a junkie and her brother was a police officer who died while on duty. Lamar says she is beautiful-she looks like Bob Dylan. Cecelia says that Lamar hit a bank roll. Victoria says her mom sends money. She lost $800 and her mom sent another $1,000. Cecelia insinuates that Lamar took the $800 and he just laughs. Lamar says the dad makes $25,000 a week. No mortgage. His company pays all of his living expenses. He works for a company. Victoria's dad recieves bonuses and they have been saving for years. When he kicks the bucket Victoria gets the money. Victoria is only 22. The father is close to Lamar's age, around 55. Cecelia says to call Crystal. Lamar talks about how he has to stay in shape. Lamar is gettin ready to hit the streets, goin to New York. Get Crystal on the line. Lamar tells Cecila that jail juice causes break outs and Crystal told him that Cecelia was getting fat. Crystal asks if Cecelia got the card and picture that she sent. Cecelia says yes, it was a picture of Cecelia. Crystal says she will drop $20 off for her but can't visit till later in the week.

#8 12203685154072885899

She was calling her daughter but Lamar answered. Said he had her phone because he had a feeling she'd be calling. Daughter is in school.

C got her money. He wants to know if she's got her Bible yet. She says no but she's put in a request and the chaplain is coming with it later. He tells her to read it all. Conversation goes back to the money. He's telling her hints on what to buy to use for trading. Skip shampoo and use soap and then conditioner. Buy peanut butter with the money she saves.

Small child he says "chi is at school". Cute. C says "awww" at that but later gets upset when Lamar tells her to wait a minute while he tells child to go get dressed. She didn't want him interrupting the call. He reminds her it's her child he's taking care of but she says Victoria is there to do that. He says she's on the phone.

She wants to buy envelopes and writing supplies. He reminds her she calls every day so she only needs to get one envelope per week and just write once a week. He says that the daughter has written her a small letter and she wants him to put some pictures in for her to have in her cell.

She will call around 9 to talk to daughter.

Mostly drivel and no mention of KC

I have been taking points on each call, but I just wanted to make a quick observation and ask for other opinions from those who are also listening to this section of the recordings.

Is the J name she keeps referencing in regards to her sister RC/KH/s boyfriend? I have found many references to him that are quite interesting..one of which is found in :

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/uploads/Jail-Audio/Cecelia-Holloway/12227124174072885899.wav

She talks about River sitting so close to him she can "lick his d_ck" . Then proceeds to laugh quite a bit about it.

And in this one SB/CH is talking to her husband Raffique??? (not sure if thats the name)about money given to Krys and to "J" in the amounts of $800.00 and $1000.00:

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/uploads/Jail-Audio/Cecelia-Holloway/12227194944079997701.wav

There are many others things about this J name that I will have to compile later. Who is "J" and why wont he drive Krys to the jail to drop money for Sky? I am also wondering why are they giving him money in such large amounts and where is the money coming from??? I am starting to postulate my own theory on that but I am wondering if anyone knows if this is KHs "actual" boyfriend.

I am also finding it so odd that Cec says that her sister is nothing but a liar(in numerous recordings), mentions that for Krys drugs=the doctor, and also says that she is doing her time for her as she is half responsible etc..

On a less important note (just for my own interest really lol) I am also wondering if her daughters name is "shy" not "char" I dont mean to post the name in full, I just cant for the life of me hear "are" I am hearing "eye" ???

If the two names above are a violation, my apologies I will remove them if need be. Sorry this post is so vague in my opinion. It is only my second post and I am trying to get through the recordings as well as make dinner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie