Phone Calls - Robyn Adams Disc 3

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Opening up a thread for the 3rd disc of RA's phone calls

Please just pick a call, label it accordingly, and post your transcription summary.

Opening up a thread for the 3rd disc of RA's phone calls

Please just pick a call, label it accordingly, and post your transcription summary.

Beach! You're amazing! The speed listener! Thanks for this - well done.:clap::clap::clap:

Call #1

w/ Tracy (I assume...call begins with "Hi best friend!")

call is referenced as being exactly one month away from her sentencing date.

Mutual friend emails Tracy, etal, and is organizing a 'fast' between several for the 3 days before her sentencing date....Robyn says that she will particpate but only if she can eat breakfast. :floorlaugh:

Tracy & RA miss shopping together.

RA is paranoid that Clay is communicating with his ex-girlfriend (name referenced but withheld here). She asks Tracy to look on Clay and his ex's MySpace to see if she can tell if anything is referenced.

Beach! You're amazing! The speed listener! Thanks for this - well done.:clap::clap::clap:

Oh mercy! not the speed listener at all! lol Thank you, though. :blowkiss:

I just saw where rhornsby linked Discs 3 & 4 and decided to dive into those.
So many already listening and posting to Discs 1 & 2, I figured I would go to the far end of the buffett. :D

Call #2

w/ Dad & Mom

date also referenced as one month away from sentencing, so call made right after Call #1

It is RA's mom who is organizing the 'fasting'. yada yada yada

Tracy's mom is of Chinese descent (I believe) and hard to understand at times. (RA referenced a Chinese grandmother in another call).

Nothing relevant.

call #3 12288824004074744743

no clue who is on the other end of the phone - begins with "Hi, it's me"

Made directly after call #2 (same date referenced), does not sound like Tracy

Robyn says she is 31 yrs. old.

Nothing relevant.

Call # 4 12289663104073982059

call to Tracy. conversations about wanting to visit an Amish community and a little about the difference between a public defender and a paid attorney.

Nothing relevant.

call #4 12289663104073982059

w/ Tracy (this call appears to be made the day after (or shortly after) Call #1.

Says one of the jail officers gave her a business card for an attorney. (Pretty sure that isn't allowed...?) Asks her to Google the difference between a paid attorney and a public defender. :waitasec: Thinks she is not getting a fair shake. Says there is a girl on the other side of her who has been charged as an 'association to murder' and she is not even doing anytime, she is going home. That attorney got her out of it, but she has been here a while now. NO CLUE if she is referring to KC.

daydreaming about a Starbucks venti caramel latte. :innocent:

There is a strange exchange toward the end of this call in re. a male pen pal that Tracy supposedly set up to write RA. Lots of laughter...weird exchange. off color, sexual innuendo? does not appear relevant.

Call # 5 12289673274072938239

Call with Robyn's dad. About a quarter of the way into the call there is an exchange discussing some letters and something about sending a copy of all of them including her letter to the judge to a person who I cannot make their name out. A Mr. Agner? or Bogner? Not sure if these are about Robyn's case or the letters from Casey. This part is hard for me to make out so if anyone else wants to give it a listen, it's appreciated!!

Other than that just discussions about praying and Christmas presents.

Nothing else about Casey.

call #5 12289673274072938239

w/ Dad

apparently made directly after call #4 to Tracy.

says she is having a bad day.

Immediately reiterates the same story as in call #4. She confirms that the business card was given to her by an officer at the jail.

R: Have you talked to Mr. (unintelligible...Dale?) I think it is an attorney though because Dad is having a POA drawn up to take care of RA's banking.

R: Is that all he said? What else did he say?
Dad: He asked about the letters. Said he was going to send a copy of them to Mr. (unitelligible)
RA: And my letter to the judge?
Dad: Yeah, all of 'em.
RA: He said it was okay?
Dad: Yeah, he said it was good.

Listening further, this exchange appears to be referring to letters written by family/friends to the judge presiding over RA's case. RA's atty. wants to read what is being written in the letters and submit to the judge at one time.

Call # 5 12289673274072938239

Call with Robyn's dad. About a quarter of the way into the call there is an exchange discussing some letters and something about sending a copy of all of them including her letter to the judge to a person who I cannot make their name out. A Mr. Agner? or Bogner? Not sure if these are about Robyn's case or the letters from Casey. This part is hard for me to make out so if anyone else wants to give it a listen, it's appreciated!!

Other than that just discussions about praying and Christmas presents.

Nothing else about Casey.

BBM

That is what I was hearing, too. :)

Call # 6 12289683464072938239

w/Dad

Made after call #5 as they ran out of time.

More Christmas present talk.
Robyn talks about ordering from the commisary and saying she doesn't want to order a lot because she does not know where she will be come January 9th. Hopes they don't move her into general population.

At the end of the call her dad mentions that they got Robyn's letter today. Robyn says, what letter? Her dad says the letter about... and the call gets cut off as they run out of time.

Call #7 12290530864072938239

w/ Dad and Mom

Talk about Christmas presents and lots about God and praying. Talk about uploading a Thank You letter for the church from Robyn to the home computer so it can be emailed to the church who is praying for Robyn.

Nothing relevant about Casey.

Call #228 (last) 12357020154072938239

Nothing about KC

Robyn Quick call to parents only has 30 minutes to watch TV right after shower– mostly praying.

Call # 227 12352748004072938239

Nothing about KC

Robyn crying to dad. Why aren’t prayers being answered. Family falling apart. Worried about kids

Call # 226 12352738184072938239..>

Nothing about KC

Robyn to dad. Kids don’t want to be around Robyn’s mom. Robyn crying. Complaints about Sam. She is losing kids.

eaglemom, thanks so much for starting at the end so we can meet in the middle sooner than later! :blowkiss:

i'm outta here for a bit now...i will return to resume the mission. :D

Call #8 12291383654072938239

w/Dad

Interesting exchange about substantial assistance and safety valve. Have tried to transcribe it as best as I can.

R: have you talked to Mr. Dale?
D: No not since the other day
R: When did he say we will find out about the substantial assistance?
D: Probably he said about a week before
R: So like three weeks
D: Yah, cause he sent his objections back to uh the probation officer
R: What objections?
D: About I mean not objections he sent a whole thing telling him why you should get the safety valve

R: Well can I have a copy?
D: well I haven’t got a copy
R: the safety valve or substantial assistance?
D: the safety valve
R: I thought he said he told me I didn’t qualify for it
D: Well you don’t he told you the reason why
R: Yah it’s stupid
D: No the reason he told me is because of the gun. It’s the gun that’s stopping you. Cause there is a thing in the paperwork saying that owning having a gun in the drug case automatically removes you from the safety valve.

R: Oh. He didn’t tell me that.

#224 12352718914073712979

One thing somewhat about KC - Robyn Hired different attorney. One of the attorneys on KC case. Not Baez – one of the federal attorneys.

Call # 9 12291395934079276361

w/kids

Short call talks about homework and headgear.

Nothing about Casey.

And that's it for me for now! Will be back later. Thanks to everyone for the great updates!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back