Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: South Hadley,MA Phoebe Prince 15 kills self over bullying #2

Quote Originally Posted by WaddupYo View Post
    I'd like to grab that little snot nose punk by her nostrils....oh I'm so mad
    yeah pretty much. not sure if you saw it but several threads ago I posted a message I had received from someone on facebook who I had questioned about the lack of recent pictures of Phoebe. This person mentioned that a lesser known theory about why exactly Phoebe felt so alone in her last few days is that many of the people she thought were her friends ended up backstabbing her. :\ I've also recently read comments that another one of her friends and her got into an argument in the days before her death. instead of ever getting better it feels like my heart breaks more and more everyday for this girl.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thebear14 For This Useful Post:

"Phoebe Prince school union says media is real villain"

O'Neil says it's all the media's fault. He blames the media’s “nasty tone” for the war of words which broke out over the bullying and counter-threats to the accused bullies.

Oh give us a break Bill.

There would be no story here if Phoebe Prince hadn't been bullied to death.

As Darby O'Brien says, there has been an alarming lack of urgency in the school's response to Phoebe's tragic death.

Why hasn't the school committee held emergency meetings over the D.A.'s findings that teh bullying was common knowledge?

“Why hasn’t anyone done that," stormed O'Brien. Are they clueless?”
    http://www.irishcentral.com/story/ne...-90743324.html

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by thebear14 View Post
    yeah pretty much. not sure if you saw it but several threads ago I posted a message I had received from someone on facebook who I had questioned about the lack of recent pictures of Phoebe. This person mentioned that a lesser known theory about why exactly Phoebe felt so alone in her last few days is that many of the people she thought were her friends ended up backstabbing her. :\ I've also recently read comments that another one of her friends and her got into an argument in the days before her death. instead of ever getting better it feels like my heart breaks more and more everyday for this girl.
    I read an interesting comment, I wish I remembered where, I'd like to credit the author. The poster, remembering Phoebe had her phone plugged in, mentioned the recent texts and wondered if there was 1 that pushed her over the edge. 1 that went somewhere different, maybe further somehow, and pushed her to the final act. Those texts will be interesting.
    Last edited by Paladine; 04-13-2010 at 02:51 PM.

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Paladine For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    I read an interesting comment, I wish I remembered where, I'd like to credit the author. The poster, remembering Phoebe had her phone plugged in, mentioned the recent texts and wondered if there was 1 that pushed her over the edge. 1 that went somewhere different, maybe further somehow, and pushed her to the final act. Those texts will be interesting.
    yeah I agree, that could be what happened. I always assumed she just went straight home and killed herself after the day. But then when I found out she was texting...I thought that's weird...she came home and was texting about her bad day then she decided she gave up? I mean we don't know for sure she was texting at home but given the times that's what it seems like.

Also I saw what you mentioned on one of the discussion boards on facebook about what happened between her plugging her phone in and having a future to not having one at all? Sorry I probably butchered your words there but it made sense to me. It could be she got one final text that sent her over.

ugh what I would give to go back in time and give Phoebe a second chance...you have no idea.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thebear14 For This Useful Post:

What type of phone does she have? The texts weren't read. At least I think that's what I've read. 2 unopened texts. I have an iphone and I know that I can read the messages I get if it's only a sentence long. I don't have to open to read the entire thing.

Read "aceishere" posts. He/she is completely over the top, imo. IMO, the school seems to have a plan to divert media attention by claiming it's bringing out the nuts. "Let us get on with teaching", is their cover. Yeah? Well, buddy, we've seen the results of THAT spelled out by the DA! Their hope is, imo...the media will back up for fear their coverage spurs an incident. I remember, a good defense is a great offense. What then, might a defense team do? Hmmm....how 'bout to infiltrate the boards oneself and post the most obnoxious comments that anyone with a brain would be against? Then get some local reporters to report on the "hate" that's out there and scream to be left alone...gotta say, kudos to masslive posters, they are not buying into it.

and a couple interesting posts of gossip...#9843 #9842

http://www.masslive.com/forums/southhadley/
    Last edited by Paladine; 04-13-2010 at 03:29 PM.

What type of phone does she have? The texts weren't read. At least I think that's what I've read. 2 unopened texts. I have an iphone and I know that I can read the messages I get if it's only a sentence long. I don't have to open to read the entire thing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WaddupYo For This Useful Post:

Gone

Phoebe's brother?
    Last edited by WaddupYo; 04-13-2010 at 06:22 PM. Reason: :)

HOW THE FU#K are there people on both the support Sean and Phoebe memorial pages? HOW? Sorry but I'd have to choose sides. There's this little Sullivan kid on both and on the Sean one, very recent she's supporting Sean. I don't see any recent support on the Phoebe one.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WaddupYo For This Useful Post:

Phoebe's brother?
    yes, I believe that's him
    Last edited by daisy7; 04-13-2010 at 06:29 PM. Reason: removed link from quoted post

HOW THE FU#K are there people on both the support Sean and Phoebe memorial pages? HOW? Sorry but I'd have to choose sides. There's this little Sullivan kid on both and on the Sean one, very recent she's supporting Sean. I don't see any recent support on the Phoebe one.
    yeah I know. she's good friends with sean, has always stood up for him - especially when people were asking about him on her formspring which she ended up deleting. don't get it at all.

also, can't see the picture you posted as I'm not part of that group. guess I might join later

18. The Following User Says Thank You to thebear14 For This Useful Post:

yeah I know. she's good friends with sean, has always stood up for him - especially when people were asking about him on her formspring which she ended up deleting. don't get it at all.

also, can't see the picture you posted as I'm not part of that group. guess I might join later
    I hate bandwagon people. Hate them. there's about 3 or 4 on this Phoebe memorial page that disgust me.

Everyone seen Flannery's myspace??

Not linking the page but read the comments..nuts

http://run4chocolate.wordpress.com/2...il-6/#comments
    Last edited by WaddupYo; 04-13-2010 at 03:46 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to WaddupYo For This Useful Post:

I've read a lot of her friends regret not sticking up for her or looking out for her and they are sad now because of it.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to WaddupYo For This Useful Post:

Phoebe's brother?
    Sssssssshh
    Last edited by daisy7; 04-13-2010 at 06:29 PM. Reason: removed link from quoted post

25. The Following User Says Thank You to AndyRyan For This Useful Post:

There's a myspace comment, posted Sept/09 from someone mentioning Flannery and Austins 1 yr anniversary was coming up, shortly...

http://images.clarepeople.com/viewpi...tureid=2429108

An old newspaper article in Ireland, just for interest

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AndyRyan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AndyRyan View Post

great find. thank you.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to thebear14 For This Useful Post:

I think this photo is Flannery and Austin. Read the comments on the main page...they mention the 1 yr anniversary with "austin" coming up...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=32354741

And on this profile photo, comments from a poster says how cute they are together..."flan and austy"

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Paladine; 04-13-2010 at 05:06 PM.

I think this photo is Flannery and Austin. Read the comments on the main page...they mention the 1 yr anniversary with "austin" coming up...

And on this profile photo, comments from a poster says how cute they are together..."flan and austy"

hideous

33. The Following User Says Thank You to WaddupYo For This Useful Post:

Read "aceishere" posts. He/she is completely over the top, imo. IMO, the school seems to have a plan to divert media attention by claiming it's bringing out the nuts. "Let us get on with teaching", is their cover. Yeah? Well, buddy, we've seen the results of THAT spelled out by the DA! Their hope is, imo...the media will back up for fear their coverage spurs an incident. I remember, a good defense is a great offense. What then, might a defense team do? Hmmm....how 'bout to infiltrate the boards oneself and post the most obnoxious comments that anyone with a brain would be against? Then get some local reporters to report on the "hate" that's out there and scream to be left alone...gotta say, kudos to masslive posters, they are not buying into it.

and a couple interesting posts of gossip...#9843 #9842

http://www.masslive.com/forums/southhadley/
    It's getting hard to find actual information in there. The primary posters are going after each other so much from both sides that even when somebody posts tidbits like that I don't trust them. Too much sniping.

Not really surprised, there have been accusations that some of the bully defenders may be friends/relatives/parents. True or not, that seemed to be the tipping point for that forum into chaos.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Laurence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AndyRyan View Post

The look to be 2nd, 3rd grade? Great find on the picture, but sad as well.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laurence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Laurence View Post
    It's getting hard to find actual information in there. The primary posters are going after each other so much from both sides that even when somebody posts tidbits like that I don't trust them. Too much sniping.

Not really surprised, there have been accusations that some of the bully defenders may be friends/relatives/parents. True or not, that seemed to be the tipping point for that forum into chaos.

I know that's true. They are watching, may be posting. I found Boisselle's Daughter's twitter. I posted the link somewhere on this forum. This thread or the 1st. She mentions reading the messages on message boards, masslive, I think. She mentions wanting to crush poster Concernfather2's "bits". She also mentions her Mother told her not to read the forums. It took me 45 mins to wind through her tweets back to January. I was looking for connections and info on Boisselle. The most interesting thing I found was her brother was picked up for drunk driving and her parents "bailed " him out. Now, bail as in 'money' or bail as in 'enabled, pulled strings'? I don't know.

IMO
    Last edited by Paladine; 04-13-2010 at 05:25 PM.

Phoebe's brother?
    I think it's probably him, but maybe we shouldn't post the link. I know that none of us would bother him, but I would hate for people to harass him, know what I mean? I don't know; maybe I'm wrong.
    Last edited by daisy7; 04-13-2010 at 06:30 PM. Reason: removed link from quoted post

40. The Following User Says Thank You to BeenaBobba For This Useful Post:

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast