739 users online (140 members and 599 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WaddupYo View Post
    Would there be something to hang herself from if there were a set of stairs right when you walk in the front door leading up? That's a way to think about it. That Sio poster makes it a point to specifically show the stairs at the back of the house.

My parents live in Md. The only way their downstairs tenants get inside is through a door around back leading down to their apartment. My mom gets in through the front door. So their house is a bit different than Phoebe's.
    I'm thinking the same. A stairwell in that back addition area. There are windows on the main floor, in the rear of that house. I wish I lived there...I'd peek! Lol...

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    Cool!! confession time...lol...nice to meet you, Laura!
    LOL! Thanks!

funny...I answered you on that thread, waddup...lol...not knowing who we each were...lol...

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

I'm thinking the same. A stairwell in that back addition area. There are windows on the main floor, in the rear of that house. I wish I lived there...I'd peek! Lol...
    Oh I'd totally go too! Too bad none of the kids from that HS come here or have tried. I'm surprised no one has. I do think that she couldn't have been outside due to no photos of LE. But then a nagging part of me..sigh Wish I knew! I'd be able to feel better.

And all this RIP stuff is a joke. She won't RIP until her tormenters are brought to justice.

Sciochana made another great point. "IN" the dox say, "IN" a rear stairwell...

Oh I'd totally go too! Too bad none of the kids from that HS come here or have tried. I'm surprised no one has. I do think that she couldn't have been outside due to no photos of LE. But then a nagging part of me..sigh Wish I knew! I'd be able to feel better.

And all this RIP stuff is a joke. She won't RIP until her tormenters are brought to justice.
    I hope the locals join. They could be of so much help...and here, they can stay anonymous.

I agree. Justice needs to be served. Steaming hot and fresh from Elizabeths oven...free servings to all who deserve one.

funny...I answered you on that thread, waddup...lol...not knowing who we each were...lol...
    I know right!

Sciochana made another great point. "IN" the dox say, "IN" a rear stairwell...
    If the stairs inside are like the stairs outside, where they are wooden with the steps not connected to some type of cement backing, if the railing is like outside then I'd say for sure yes.

Seems like LE would have been all over both in and around the house no matter where she was found, and no pictures of that were taken either. We had a recent incident of suicide in our area with an adult, and there were fire, ambulance, police from several jurisdictions and news crews at the house within minutes. Police tape stayed up enclosing the entire yard for more than 5 hours. Unless the archives of news footage have already been taken down from that day, it seems there must have been a rather small and quiet response by LE to Phoebe's home.

jmoo

Letter to the editor by a teacher (Bill O'Neil) at SHHS. Dated today, 4-12-2010.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/letters/view.bg?articleid=1246619&srvc=rss

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post
    Seems like LE would have been all over both in and around the house no matter where she was found, and no pictures of that were taken either. We had a recent incident of suicide in our area with an adult, and there were fire, ambulance, police from several jurisdictions and news crews at the house within minutes. Police tape stayed up enclosing the entire yard for more than 5 hours. Unless the archives of news footage have already been taken down from that day, it seems there must have been a rather small and quiet response by LE to Phoebe's home.

jmoo
    Good idea. Maybe we could search for video footage from Jan 14th-Jan 15th...I'll try shortly, I'm helping my Daughter with her parenting project, right now...

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post

jmoo
    I posted a link about the scarf in here. In the article the neighbor is interviewed and he said LE were everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurence View Post
    Letter to the editor by a teacher (Bill O'Neil) at SHHS. Dated today, 4-12-2010.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/letters/view.bg?articleid=1246619&srvc=rss
    Wow. He lost me after...
    "None of us wants to see anyone in our school hurt. We abhor abuse."
    Sure...I read the dox, buddy.

I hope the pressure doesn't go away. If this teacher wants to talk, man up...call the press and do an interview. This looks like Sayer and Smith approved propaganda, to me.

And he used to work in LE? Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Laurence View Post

WHAT A JOKE! Is he serious?

Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast