Public invited to take part in Uk's first *advertiser censored* film festival

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Hugh?? any chance we will see you and the Missus?

~~~~~~~~

The Xplicit British Film Festival is offering a contract to the maker of the best amateur film.

The event, being staged in London in September, is sponsored by UK-based adult channel Xplicit 984.

The winners will be announced at the event which will be staged in a so far secret central London cinema.

Xplicit 984 founder Amanda Kiss says: "We are so excited about the Xplicit British Film Festival - it represents a milestone in history and demonstrates that sex is no longer a taboo here in the UK.

"It really is refreshing to see that us normally prudish Brits are finally realising that adult entertainment is not a sin. Sex is mainstream now, its here to stay so let's embrace it!"

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1022886.html

I am not sure what genre a film with me naked in it would come under, a comedy or horror possibly. Also who would pay to watch a 4 minute film :D

Hugh said:
I am not sure what genre a film with me naked in it would come under, a comedy or horror possibly. Also who would pay to watch a 4 minute film :D
Hugh ~ 4 minutes to start but wait till the 'special effects' people do their magic. :cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back