680 users online (91 members and 589 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.04.08 - Jail house videos released on Blogger News

FYI:

There are more jail visits between Hank Sr. and Misty on the site we can't link here.
    I can't bring them here because they are audio files that play on Windows Media Player.
    The format was changed to make the files smaller and since all we can see are Hank and Misty's heads the video was axed.

I don't think I can listen to anymore-I have to turn the volume all the way up to hear Misty and then Hank is WAY TOO LOUD!! Plus his heavy breathing creeps me out!! lol

ETA-These might be posted on Youtube but I do not know the name of the account they are posted under and don't have time to search right now.
    If anyone knows maybe they can be linked from there.
    Last edited by twall; 04-07-2010 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    FYI:

There are more jail visits between Hank Sr. and Misty on the site we can't link here.
    I can't bring them here because they are audio files that play on Windows Media Player.
    The format was changed to make the files smaller and since all we can see are Hank and Misty's heads the video was axed.

I don't think I can listen to anymore-I have to turn the volume all the way up to hear Misty and then Hank is WAY TOO LOUD!! Plus his heavy breathing creeps me out!! lol
    Elle? Elle?

We need you!! LOL

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by newstome View Post
    Elle? Elle?

We need you!! LOL
    lol....Oh no, not more video's. I must be missing a lot cause I don't know what the site is that we can't link to. I would be glad to help though.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    FYI:

ETA-These might be posted on Youtube but I do not know the name of the account they are posted under and don't have time to search right now.
    If anyone knows maybe they can be linked from there.
    I think I found one....I can't hear a word of it though. Neither Hank nor Misty. What in the world.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

From what I have heard I don't think she took the LDT.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

The detectives told Lyndsey if she let the kids be around Hank and Lisa they were going to take the kids away from her.

The detectives told Lyndsey they were going to wrap this up in the next couple of weeks.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    The detectives told Lyndsey if she let the kids be around Hank and Lisa they were going to take the kids away from her.

The detectives told Lyndsey they were going to wrap this up in the next couple of weeks.
    Were did you hear that? Are they saying they are going to break Haleighs case in a few weeks or they would take Lindseys kids in a few weeks? Can you give me a hint to where these audio's are we can't link to????
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

I wish we knew the date of the "wrapping this up in 2 wks. visit" so we could pinpoint a time frame when the "wrap up" is supposed to happen!

I wish I knew what was going to wrap up in to weeks... Hank is LIVID!!! Hank tells misty it pizzes him off that Tommy is being named, that he dont have the heart to do that. Someone telling them that its going to be worse on them than it ever has been. HMMMM this is getting good.
    Suppose to be more audios tommorrow.

OHHHHH Hank just said if he finds out who took Haliegh he would put a bullet in them, didn't care if it was his son, but he dont think it Tommy.

We have got to find a way to get these Audios here. So much to talk about in these. I wonder if we should PM Tricia or a mod.

At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

Hank is telling Misty how it is... Finally! He says this aint going away for a long time. They got us right where they want us. He tells her, I told you to get out and you wouldn't listen, Misty starts crying.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    I wish I knew what was going to wrap up in to weeks... Hank is LIVID!!! Hank tells misty it pizzes him off that Tommy is being named, that he dont have the heart to do that. Someone telling them that its going to be worse on them than it ever has been. HMMMM this is getting good.
    Suppose to be more audios tommorrow.

OHHHHH Hank just said if he finds out who took Haliegh he would put a bullet in them, didn't care if it was his son, but he dont think it Tommy.

We have got to find a way to get these Audios here. So much to talk about in these. I wonder if we should PM Tricia or a mod.
    Oh Butterfly, please do! I really want to hear those tapes.

2010.04.08 - Jail house videos released on Blogger News

Thanks Maryann123. I thought the tapes were before this LDT this past week.TC and LC were talking about the test before it happened so he might have passed it

I am listening to the third audio, and on that in the beginning, Lindsay asks Tommy if he took a stress test, and Tommy said yes i did, she then tells him that she was told that he failed it, Tommy says that he was told he passed it. I am assuming that Lindsay was told when Det. Peggy and Jason came to Lindsay residence.

I don't know what to think anymore, JMO
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

Quote Originally Posted by lil momma View Post
    I am listening to the third audio, and on that in the beginning, Lindsay asks Tommy if he took a stress test, and Tommy said yes i did, she then tells him that she was told that he failed it, Tommy says that he was told he passed it. I am assuming that Lindsay was told when Det. Peggy and Jason came to Lindsay residence.

BBM...And how many months ago did that visit take place? For certain, they are not talking about any LDT he took or didn't take this week..JMO

BBM RED. I don't think any of us know what to think anymore since we have been given so many conflicting statements..
    I've said it many times before and I'm saying it again.. Putnam County needs a Buford Pusser..Something is terribly wrong down there..JMO

Quote Originally Posted by lil momma View Post

LOL, so Tommy may be lying about the Lie Detector Test? How ironic.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast