Is there really a Larry?

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
Use your media links and the jail vids and decide for yourself. Is there really a Larry? We can't name anyone who hasn't been connected by the media to the players in this case.

But we can decide based on what we know, is Larry Fact or Fiction?

Fiction-imo. Just another red herring to deflect from the person(s) responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. If the Larry scenario were true RC would have told LE from day 1, the public would know and Haleigh and her abductor would have been found a long time ago.
The Croslins are telling a different story about Larry than the story Shoemaker told to the press after TM played the voice message from Hank saying what RC told him about Larry. Shoemaker passed along the bs story RC told him. RC was in CYA mode. JMO
There is no Larry. There is no intruder who came into the 202 Green Lane home the night/early morning hours of Feb. 9/10, 2009 and abducted Haleigh just like there was no intruder who came into the Ramsey's home and harmed Jon Benet on the night/early morning hours of Dec. 25/26, 1996. I just hope this case doesn't end up like hers where no one has been held accountable for the crimes committed against these innocent children.

I woiuld imagine they all know someone somewhere named Larry but wasn't it Ron that said a four year old told him she talks to Haleigh and Haleigh told her a guy named Larry had Haleigh? If he indeed said that.. I call BS..Just another Red Herring....JMO

It makes RaisinCharlie's posts much more interesting........his version of Larry, anyway.

Sure there's a Larry. There's also a Moe and a Curly Joe. But none of them were in the MH on February 9th or 10th, 2009.

They may know lots of Larrys and maybe there is someone special that they'd like to see in jail but the story about a four year old was a crock. How would a four year old get access to an abducted child and talk to her without her parents, teachers, babysitters knowing? A four year old doesn't usually go far from home alone and if she has access to a telephone or visits somebody her parents tend to know all about it.

I can 't put another player into this case..I am overloaded.

They may know lots of Larrys and maybe there is someone special that they'd like to see in jail but the story about a four year old was a crock. How would a four year old get access to an abducted child and talk to her without her parents, teachers, babysitters knowing? A four year old doesn't usually go far from home alone and if she has access to a telephone or visits somebody her parents tend to know all about it.

The story about the 4 year old girl came from Terry Shoemaker, RC's attorney:

Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday. Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her. She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5138635.php

BTW, isn't he the same fountain of information who assured NG that RC was at work his entire shift AND even got there 45 minutes early?

On one hand we have a four-year-old girl, the daughter of a friend, who has news about Haleigh's abductor and she's considered to be a reliable source.
Then we have Junior, who was supposed to be present in the motor home the night Haleigh disappeared, who says a man in black took his sister. But the Cummings family completely discounts what Junior says.
Larry? Come on! It's fiction.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/01/04/missing-mother-susan-powell

This is an interview Levi did with Misty back in January. I've started it over 3 times, and I still can't tell if Misty says something about "Larry." Can anybody tell me what she is saying? It's a very interesting interview, because you can hear Misty using the same words she uses when she talks about not knowing what happened to Haleigh. Words like "I do believe" and "that's all I know." She's talking about the road rage incident, and I believe she is lying through her teeth. She says Ronald was only doing 50-60 miles an hour, but CJ says he passed a parked police car when he was doing 90, and Misty says, yes, but there was no cop in it! The threatening calls from CJ and his dad's are not PG rated, so don't listen if you will be offended. (hard to hear) The interview continues after the "recorded phone calls" and I find what she says to be most interesting! If this gets discussed any further, somebody needs to start a new thread. Since I thought I heard her say "Larry" I put it on this thread.

Do you think that Ron took this little girl seriously when she talked about talking to Haleigh and that Larry has her? It sounds to me a fantasy of the little girls and that Ron was going along with her just to see what she would have to say. Little kids make up storys all of the time and to them their storys are real. I would guess that Ron was just repeating the story to his attorney...not that he believed it to be true but that it was cute. I don't think it is anything to get bent out of shape about. The little girl is only 4 years old and is probably thinking about Haleigh a lot. I doubt if she was trying to solve the case. Just her imagination working over time. It is interesting that she would say that but you have to realize that kids make up storys all of the time. It was probably interesting to Ron to but I doubt if he believed her story was true.

Sure there's a Larry. There's also a Moe and a Curly Joe. But none of them were in the MH on February 9th or 10th, 2009.

:biggrin: You forgot Curly, Shemp, and Joe! (All together, there were six. The three Howard brothers: Moe, Curly, Shemp; Larry Fine, Joe Besser, Curly Joe DeRita).

It's so sad these clowns (The Satsuma Five and their relatives) have forgotten there is a little girl involved. I guess their drug deals (paltry as they were) are more important, as well as their present situation, complements of various Sheriff Offices.

The more time passes, I'm thinking these people know exactly what happened to Haleigh and where she's been but would prefer to spend time in prison on drug charges than to come clean about the child.

This story about the 4-year-old is old, as is Ron's claim if he had thousands of dollars he could get Haleigh back with the help of some guy he knows. Yeah, right. Ron was too busy doing Misty and drugs than to worry about anything else. Why didn't they ASK the little girl to show them where she talks to Haleigh? Instead they have let seven months go by - oh, wait, they've been in jail for almost three months, so I guess they let just four months go by without following the child.

I agree, Larry sounds like he and Zanny were hatched in the same way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back