Reaction score
Website
www.associatedcontent.com
From the ClickOrlando site:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23108023/detail.html

Police Search For Missing Girl
Winter Springs Police Look For 11-Year-Old In Wooded Area

Last paragraph:
After news of the search aired, George and Cindy Anthony arrived at the scene. The parents of Casey Anthony told Local 6 they wanted to go talk to Bloom’s parents, and then planned to leave.

WOW. I wonder if TES was or is going to be there. I do want to hear what everyone feels about this. My question is what could they possibly have to say? Is there water involved where the SS Caylee can be fired up? I am serious and am not trying to get a mass time out for everyone who visits the thread.

Excuse me while I stuff my fist in my mouth and screeeeeam!:furious:

Why would CA/GA ever go to someone's missing child's home?
They never actually went looking for their murdered grand daughter.
CA/GA may know some of the grief and panic ??? Maybe???
But they are the last people on earth I would want 'helping' me.
Publicity seekers is all I see...........

Why would CA/GA ever go to someone's missing child's home?
They never actually went looking for their murdered grand daughter.
CA/GA may know some of the grief and panic ??? Maybe???
But they are the last people on earth I would want 'helping' me.
Publicity seekers is all I see...........

GA showed up at Ron Cummings (Haleigh) house too, but was given short shrift.

Thank you ThommyMac!

I will tiptoe in... is this the first foray into CA/GA finally separating from KC and attempting to really establish themselves as go-to figures in missing-child cases?

Absurd. Ahhh-chooo. It must be true.

On the Nadia Bloom thread it was said that GA showed up again this morning to help search. Excuse me? He didn't help search for his own granddaughter! It's also interesting that here is actually a missing child near water....is he going to use the boat?? That poor child still hasn't been found.

Thank you ThommyMac!

I will tiptoe in... is this the first foray into CA/GA finally separating from KC and attempting to really establish themselves as go-to figures in missing-child cases?

No, remember GA showed up at Haleigh Cummings site too. In fact if IIRC Ronald made it clear he didn't want him there.

At the most stressful time in your life ever, I would come unhinged. I would have them hauled away.

Thank you ThommyMac!

I shudder to think what possible advice they could give to anguished parents..
be careful of LE they will try to trap you- don't let TES anywhere near you, get yourselves some Bat Phones..... etc

They have a lot of nerve to show up I am sure the parents do not want a MEDIA circus....I hope LP is not next.

Please God help this little girl be brought home safe and my prayers to her family.

IMO...GA and CA need to stay home and distance themselves as much as possible from other "missing persons" cases. Their "cameos" will do nothing more than solidify and illustrate the disparity between their own search efforts for Caylee and their willingness to "jump in" and offer assistance to random strangers.

Who is in charge of their PR and why have they not chained them to their homestead????

I'll be more understanding when they begin to show up to comfort the families of murdered children, but never missing children. They have never had one and have nothing to offer but their own agenda. Still playing the same old game. Zanny did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member