GUILTY PA - Danielle Winston, 32, found murdered, Philadelphia, 26 Dec 2009

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Neighbors in North Philly figured the stench coming from an alley was dead rats. Unfortunately it was the decaying body of poor Danielle Winston.

Sometime around Christmas Ms. Winston must have had a spat with her boyfriend Ronald Moon. So he stabbed her to death. Moon then proceeded to chip out the drywall in their bedroom of a boarding house and push her body out into the alley. One witness said he could have actually touched Winston's body through the hole in the wall. A trash bag covered her.

Meanwhile for almost four months Moon continued to sleep on the blood soaked matress they had once shared. There'd been several domestic violence incidents in the past including Moon hitting his girlfriend with a crow bar requiring her to get over 20 stitches in her head.

How sad is this?

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/90451669.html?cmpid=15585797

jeez this is like the edger allen poe story 'the black cat'.

Very sad story...

From the article linked above:

Last night, Dietra Jubilee and Renee McCain stopped outside the rooming house to pay respects to their slain friend.
"She was a good person, a hardworking woman who just got hooked up with the wrong man," Jubilee said.
She said Winston, a certified nursing assistant, was last seen alive on Christmas after spending time with her family.
"She was the sweetest person in the world," McCain said.

Very sad story...

From the article linked above:

Last night, Dietra Jubilee and Renee McCain stopped outside the rooming house to pay respects to their slain friend.
"She was a good person, a hardworking woman who just got hooked up with the wrong man," Jubilee said.
She said Winston, a certified nursing assistant, was last seen alive on Christmas after spending time with her family.
"She was the sweetest person in the world," McCain said.

Joe, did you see where neighbors speculated this was Bett (Bee Bee) David who has been missing since February? Bee Bee is in our missing forums here. I pray she is O.K. somewhere.

It's all too sad. This poor woman.

BTW, K ya know Poe lived here for some time. He wrote The Raven here I think. I seriously doubt Ronald Moon referred to that.

Spring is here and it's been warm. It's like the earth is giving up our poor loved ones who've been murdered and left out in trash bags. It's heart breaking.

There is no news anywhere on what happened to the suspect, Ronald Moon. No record of any trial or conviction, etc., but he is currently in prison in Coal Township, Pennsylvania.

I was able to find that after searching inmate records.

http://inmatelocator.cor.state.pa.us/inmatelocatorweb/

Just an FYI that for any arrest or case in PA, you can look it up using this website:

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Default.aspx

He was sentenced to 20-40 yrs for the murder of Danielle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back