774 users online (96 members and 678 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2010.04.11 Levi Page Show

Hi guys, I'll be hosting a show on the Caylee Anthony murder case Sunday night at 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST.

Tricia Griffith from this excellent website will be on with defense attorney Raymond Giudice & former prosecutor Holly Hughes.

Here is the link to listen live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...tters-released

Call into the show during the broadcast at 347-838-9781 with your questions or comments. (Please make sure your speakers are off when you call in.)

Should be interesting!

Bump.....bumping

Levi, I would like to pose a question to Raymond Guidice concerning the letters...

Does he think ANY of those letters would benefit Casey Anthonys defense, and how so. ..or why not?

ETA: Thank you.
    Last edited by snowshuze; 04-11-2010 at 09:05 PM.
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias

Levi and Tricia are talking about Casey's jail letters now.

Sigh...............nothing new and mis-information that we corrected and I have a bottle of Grey Goose chilling in Kimster's fridge till June 1, 2011

I guess I'm gonna have to sign up for chat there, lol.
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias

DANG! I didn't know Tricia was on tonight! Shoot. I missed it!

What did they talk about? I have no sound on my laptop!
    Almost fixed............has to be 1 other repair yet.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Levi, please add your show to stitcher podcast radio! I emailed them and they said they contacted you. It is the easiest way for me to catch the show on my phone, plus it could definitely get you more listeners!

Even more off topic, but I would LOVE to see websleuths develop a weekly podcast that discusses new, old, or breaking cases! Especially if it could also be added to stitcher so I could get my daily WS fix while in the gym
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    I'm listening to it now (another run of the show) and am a bit surprised that our very own Tricia doesn't know who Jose Garcia is! She thought he was Casey's friend from school! Levi thought he was a spokesperson for the Sheriff's Office.
    Oh my.

Jose Garcia, the one Casey claims to have a crush on, is part of her defense team. Jose Garcia is an attorney in The Baez Law Firm.

Of course, I can see how Tricia got mixed up. After all, this case is baffling and there are so many people involved. She corrected herself later. Go, Tricia!

They got a lot of the facts wrong and since I knew they were wrong, I've decided I've been spending way too much time on this case.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 04-12-2010 at 02:26 AM.
    © My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post
    I'm listening to it now (another run of the show) and am a bit surprised that our very own Tricia doesn't know who Jose Garcia is! She thought he was Casey's friend from school! Levi thought he was a spokesperson for the Sheriff's Office.
    Oh my.

Jose Garcia, the one Casey claims to have a crush on, is part of her defense team. Jose Garcia is an attorney in The Baez Law Firm.

Of course, I can see how Tricia got mixed up. After all, this case is baffling and there are so many people involved. She corrected herself later. Go, Tricia!

When Casey was talking about this attorney I didn't have a clue either. Does he show up in court? I don't know who all of her attorney's are anymore. Wonder what happened to Casey and Baez? They were hot and heavy for a long time. Guess he got aced out like all of her other boyfriends cause a new "boy" came along...her boys...that is so pitiful. I would like to see a pic of this attorney that Casey has the hots for. Wonder if he feels the same way!!

I just did a Google search for Jose Garcia and it brought me here to my post! Wow! That's fast work for Google. I just posted here just over an hour ago. Dang!

I was looking for a picture of him, because frankly, I only know him by name. I've seen it on the Jailhouse Visitors Log often enough.

Yes, she and Baez seemed real cozy with each other in the beginning, and they both acted like giddy school children around each other, but I think Baez started pulling back after they found Caylee's remains. A real wake up call for him. jmo, of course.

Scroll down the page for a picture of JLG, 8th one down. I can see how KC dropped JB for this dude.

http://www.cfnews13.com/Features/Cas...s/Lawyers.aspx

Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 04-12-2010 at 03:26 AM.

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    When Casey was talking about this attorney I didn't have a clue either. Does he show up in court? I don't know who all of her attorney's are anymore. Wonder what happened to Casey and Baez? They were hot and heavy for a long time. Guess he got aced out like all of her other boyfriends cause a new "boy" came along...her boys...that is so pitiful. I would like to see a pic of this attorney that Casey has the hots for. Wonder if he feels the same way!!

This was the May 28, 2009 hearing-I believe that is Jose Garcia with KC.

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

I don't know. He doesn't exactly look like the guy I linked above, but that little picture might be a few years old, and the one you posted is recent - of course.

Thanks. BTW, that's one scary pic of KC.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 04-12-2010 at 03:27 AM.

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post
    I don't know. He doesn't exactly look like the guy I linked above, but that little picture might be a few years old, and the one you posted is recent - of course.

Thanks. BTW, that's one scary pic of KC.
    You may be right, however they are profile shots-they can be deceiving. Maybe, this one is better.

I think they may be the same man.
    By the way-Great show Levi and Tricia!!
    Last edited by essies; 04-12-2010 at 04:01 AM.

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast