The BRAND NEW Zanny the nanny story that KC wrote in jailhouse letters

Status
Not open for further replies.

magic-cat

Mother to Many
Reaction score
Website
www.thedistryct.com
Has anyone on this forum seen ANY media outlet report THIS information from the letters?

I know they reported the sexual abuse allegations like a big dog, but nothing that I have seen concerning this new and improved Zenaida her "real" friend of 4 years story.:banghead:

The story goes like this. KC forgives Zany and in fact she does not even think she, Zany, had ANYTHING to do with Caylee's death. She actually completely changed the story and said she gave Caylee to Zany to babysit for a few days while she got together some money she had been saving and bought new clothes and new everything so she and Caylee could leave town together...but days later when she went to collect Caylee Zany would not tell her where Caylee was... She also does not blame Zany for not coming forward and sitting in jail along with herself for something she did not do.

Has one news story run on it at all?

Adding the actual story here:
Here is what the part in question actually says:
pg 11 of the letters
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069597/detail.html

"I've had to forgive what happened to my Caylee but I'm still angry. If it weren't for God, screw where I'm sitting now, if it weren't for him, and for my unconditional love for my daughter, I would end whoever is responsible. It's not my battle.

You want to know something I know that Caylee's nanny, the "real Zenaida, the girl who was my friend for 4 years, I know in my heart that she's not responsible, and I don't blame her for not showing her face. Would you want to be sitting here with me for something you didn't do? Considering the circumstances you technically are, and it sucks. And I know this goes without saying, but outside of myself and my legal team not a soul knows this. I was going to take Caylee and move away. Unfortunately my plans got beyond tangled when Zany wouldn't tell me where she and Cays were. I asked her to take Cays for a few days, so I could put the rest of our stuff together, money I had saved, new clothes, new everything. That's why I waited to report her missing because she was and she wasn't. I would give anything to go back to that day and to not have let Caylee out of my sight. I have no more secrets just a small empty place in my heart that only God can fill."

What is going on?????????????????

I feel like I am in a warp zone of some kind...where I am screaming really loudly but nobody can hear me...

Does anyone else here at Websleuths find this odd or strange that nothing is in the news about this???

I'm sitting here reading the letters in the Typed Letters thread, thanks to the wonderfully courageous headbdownstream, butwhatif, Sundance, etc. who are typing these things so we don't have to go blind and insane trying to read Casey's handwriting. :crazy:

So we have how many stories now?
In no particular order:

1) She dropped Caylee off at Zanny's apartment at Sawgrass and when she came back after work, Caylee and Zanny were GONE!

2) She dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass, leaving her with Zanny at the staircase. When she returned after work, Caylee and Zanny were GONE!

3) She and Caylee were at Jay Blanchard Park when Zanny and her big bruiser sister arrived. One grabbed Caylee while the other held Casey back, telling her to read the instructions and OBEY! She gave Casey the instructions and then absconded with Caylee. Casey had X, XX, or *advertiser censored* number of days before she'd see Caylee, depending on who's version was being told by Cindy or KC.

4) Casey told Zanny to please take Caylee for a few days while she gathered their things together because she and Caylee were moving. Then Zanny went off somewhere with Caylee and Casey couldn't find them. Thus, she had to do her own investigation...............

I'm a bit fuzzy on story # 4, because she says "Unfortunately, my plans got beyond tangled when Zany wouldn’t tell me where she and Cays were." So, did she or didn't she have contact with her "real" friend the nanny after Caylee "disappeared". It's written here as if she spoke to her. I don't know. :crazy:

Did I miss anything? I don't recall if the media chatterers have jumped on this new Zanny version, but I believe I've read comments by other WS, so others are seeing this, too. I'm thinking the media is also having trouble keeping the various Nanny stories straight, therefore, no mention. I don't see how anyone could believe anything this gal says. She changes her story to suit her needs. :shakehead:

These letters are very stressful to read. I have to take lots of breaks.

Obviously, she was trying to butter up RA because she needed someone to chat with (write to). In reading these letters, I can see how she adapts to what she believes the person needs to hear, and telling her own tales of woe probably endears her to RA, or so she thinks. I thinks she's writing for her audience. It's interesting how she keeps changing the nanny/Caylee story, though. You'd think she would have stuck with one version to make it seem more "believable".

Has anyone on this forum seen ANY media outlet report THIS information from the letters?

I know they reported the sexual abuse allegations like a big dog, but nothing that I have seen concerning this new and improved Zenaida her "real" friend of 4 years story.:banghead:

The story goes like this. KC forgives Zany and in fact she does not even think she, Zany, had ANYTHING to do with Caylee's death. She actually completely changed the story and said she gave Caylee to Zany to babysit for a few days while she got together some money she had been saving and bought new clothes and new everything so she and Caylee could leave town together...but days later when she went to collect Caylee Zany would not tell her where Caylee was... She also does not blame Zany for not coming forward and sitting in jail along with herself for something she did not do.

Has one news story run on it at all?

What is going on?????????????????

I feel like I am in a warp zone of some kind...where I am screaming really loudly but nobody can hear me...

Does anyone else here at Websleuths find this odd or strange that nothing is in the news about this???

I'm with you 100% - I think there is a big issue with Casey being a known liar, but it really doesn't make sense that they would take the known liar's statements about molestation and make them news, and ignore a more pertinent issue like the Zanny story.

in undisclosed letters, casey also detailed how caylee was actually taken by flying monkey's back to the wicked witch's (zanny's mother) castle, and when casey tried to douse the witch with the water bucket, got caylee instead. see? casey's a hero!

I also think it's strange that no news outlet has commented on this. To me this is big news! Shows how desperate she is to tie Zanny in since stories one through three were so unbelievable. She has to stick with Zanny in some form.

It's nice to see Casey is such a loyal friend to someone that got her daughter kidnapped and murdered. (rolling my eyes)

So, Zanny had Caylee so KC could prepare for her their escape from Orlando. She needed time to steal money so she could buy Caylee all new needed items (instead of packing her things from home). So she hit Target to stock up for their new life journey. Bras, KC clothes, beer. Wait, nothing for Caylee? Now i'm really confused.
Darn that Zanny, she really tangled KC's plans.

Again, she speaks partial truth here. I DO believe she was in the process of fleeing during those 31 days, sans Caylee of course, but her plans got tangled. (ie: not enough money, still in lust with TL)
Like waiting too long to remove the decomposing body from her trunk, she waited too long to leave Orlando. This girl really is a procastinator, isn't she?

So, Zanny had Caylee so KC could prepare for her their escape from Orlando. She needed time to steal money so she could buy Caylee all new needed items (instead of packing her things from home). So she hit Target to stock up for their new life journey. Bras, KC clothes, beer. Wait, nothing for Caylee? Now i'm really confused.
Darn that Zanny, she really tangled KC's plans.

Again, she speaks partial truth here. I DO believe she was in the process of fleeing during those 31 days, sans Caylee of course, but her plans got tangled. (ie: not enough money, still in lust with TL)
Like waiting too long to remove the decomposing body from her trunk, she waited too long to leave Orlando. This girl really is a procastinator, isn't she?

She had MH lined up in California for when she made the break. She got the cash from AH but tarried too long with TL and that was her downfall.
Had she just taken off for California at the beginning of this case she could still be lying to CA and GA or just ignoring them completely and telling MH Caylee was with her parents... ( or a Nanny, having a wonderful time at the beach).

Most of the notes look like they could be authentic, real notes that were passed between Robyn and Casey. But the first 10 page letter - to me, that one looks like it's a setup..something she wrote on purpose, with the intent of it getting out to the media. That letter just doesn't seem real to me, it just seems staged. Anyone else feel that way? It's in this letter she talks about Zenaida. I just really feel this letter is fake.

Amazing how she still feels about Zany who she admits took her child and kept her from KC, forgives her and understands Zany not coming forward to sit in jail with her but has bad feelings for all her other friends she partied with and one in particular who she stole checks from. So you can take my child who ends up dead while you are supposed to watch her and it does not bother you BUT, Amy complaining about KC forging her checks and cleaning out her bank account lost Amy her BFF status. Twisted, very twisted. JMO

Most of the notes look like they could be authentic, real notes that were passed between Robyn and Casey. But the first 10 page letter - to me, that one looks like it's a setup..something she wrote on purpose, with the intent of it getting out to the media. That letter just doesn't seem real to me, it just seems staged. Anyone else feel that way? It's in this letter she talks about Zenaida. I just really feel this letter is fake.

Maybe she is assuming that since RA has been incarcerated for a while she doesn't know the details of the case, and lies ( again) about Zanny thinking she is unaware of the previous stories..

I'm with you 100% - I think there is a big issue with Casey being a known liar, but it really doesn't make sense that they would take the known liar's statements about molestation and make them news, and ignore a more pertinent issue like the Zanny story.
That's the thing that is so bizzaro! It is not being reported even by Kathi Belich...:waitasec:

Exactly, Horace! And the molestation accusations weren't really new; just the first time we have them straight from Casey rather than hearsay. So why do they make headline news and not the new "real" Zany story?

Even though the media seemed less than interested, I'm sure the prosecution team was delighted to discover a new version of Casey's lies to add to their ever growing list! (Jose must be proud, too.) :crazy:

Fake in what way, Skeeter? Do you mean like fake in that you don't believe Casey wrote it or fake in that Casey wrote it but wrote it only for public consumption? Or fake in that it's not true.

If it's truth or sincerity that I'm looking for, I know I won't find it in any of her writings. I think she wrote every single word specifically to win Robyn's approval. Even this new version of the "real" Zany not giving Caylee back to her. (Note that it puts Casey in a rescue roll, saving Caylee by taking her away. And no attempted explanation as to why Zany wouldn't give her back.) MOO.

Yes MC...it is weird. Bizarro. Sometimes I run across a bit of info and I'll be like..."where's the thread for this, it's so important!" But there isn't one. And I don't know how to start one and I am always days behind anyways...so...there it goes....by the wayside.

With KC writing this new story about Zanny the defense is really stuck with cutting her completely out and going with the SODDI, don't you think? They are gonna have to find someone to run the bus over. Hmmm......family is looking like good candidates right now(according to KC's letters).

And can I ask...where the h*ll is Kathi right now???? It's right she fell off the face of the earth!!

moo

That's the thing that is so bizzaro! It is not being reported even by Kathi Belich...:waitasec:

OMG...I swear to god, I didn't read past your first post and then I find this....we used the same word to describe the situation....I NEVER use that word.(Bizarre/bizarro) Strange!

moo

There is just something surreal about the media not reporting on this. Even Nancy G has not gotten ahold of it has she? Has one article or even one mention of THIS part of these letters been printed? If so I have not seen it. It is almost a Media blackout...and I for one would love to know WHY?

I mean, if it is about KC is a liar? Then why report on the molestation.

OMG...I swear to god, I didn't read past your first post and then I find this....we used the same word to describe the situation....I NEVER use that word.(Bizarre/bizarro) Strange!

moo

lol :)
I have found myself using it fairly often in THIS case...:banghead:

Exactly, Horace! And the molestation accusations weren't really new; just the first time we have them straight from Casey rather than hearsay. So why do they make headline news and not the new "real" Zany story?

Even though the media seemed less than interested, I'm sure the prosecution team was delighted to discover a new version of Casey's lies to add to their ever growing list! (Jose must be proud, too.) :crazy:

This is the media - sex sells as do stories of molestation. How much traction would yet another scenario of how Caylee disappeared compared to anything about sex if you compare the numbers? (without getting into the real meaning of rape/abuse.)

This is the media - sex sells as do stories of molestation. How much traction would yet another scenario of how Caylee disappeared compared to anything about sex if you compare the numbers? (without getting into the real meaning of rape/abuse.)
Well considering this case has been headline news now for 2 years and it is about the MURDER of a child, you would think that a new story regarding that child's demise would draw a little attention. :waitasec: Murder sells too...right?

And here is KC setting up another scenario whereby she is (if you read between the lines) accusing someone OTHER than Zenaida, her friend of 4 years, of doing harm to Caylee...I would think someone, anyone would have jumped on that story. :waitasec:

It boggles the mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member