The veracity - or lack thereof - of people in this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
I suppose I am just a very naive person, but I am shocked (always shocked!) at how many people in this case seem to be blatently lying while under oath, giving sworn testimony in a MURDER investigation!

Certainly at the very beginning, we became aware of Casey's lies. Then it was her mother, her father and her brother. Hard to digest, but I guess we all figured, well they are family, they love her, they are misguided. That, of course, was before we realized we were looking at a pattern of orchestrated, organized deliberate lies. Lee Anthony's statement, "I believe everthing my sister tells me" was absolutely shocking to me. Even though I already thought he was weird, I still thought he had a brain until I read that.

Then there was Roy Kronk. He lied in his first statement to LE. There is no way around it - he lied. Then he changed his story in his second statement. Did he pick up a garbage bag and the skull rolled out or not? Well, read his statements and compare them.

Then there was Deputy Cain who responded to Kronk's call in August. This dude lied to the investigators up, down, and around. Time and time again, including in his employment status hearing.

Next comes River Cruz and supposed twin sister Sky Benhaida. Now, I do not know River Cruz (also known as Krystal Holloway), but when I listen to her sister telling every family member she talks with "She lies, she's always been a liar" and then HEAR THE FAMILY MEMBERS AGREE WITH HER, "Yep, she sure does lie" - well, let's just say it makes me wonder about anyone passing a National Enquirer sponsored lie detector test.

Last but not least, we have prisoner Robyn Adams - who sadly enough tells "mistruths" to her own continuously praying, extremely supportive dad and now-suspended Orange County Corrections Officer Sylvia Hernandez - fondly dubbed "Shannon" by Robyn and Casey Anthony. Now these two gals have some very different stories about how much access Robyn had to talk with Casey face-to-face. Or face to "bean hole". (And if you don't yet know what a bean hole is, you are not obsessed enough with this case!)

For Attorney Richard Hornsby: Is this the way things generally go? Also, everyone denies any type or kind of sexual relationship whatsoever in all of this, with Corrections Officer Hernandez stating - when asked directly if there had been any physical relationship between her and prisoner Adams, "I don't like fish. I don't fry fish. I am happily married."

Folks, I guess I chose my handle for a reason. Because I find myself to be Always Shocked! I'm going to take that as a good thing.

Anyone else listen to ALL of Robyn Adams' tapes - when she is breaking down and crying to her poor "Daddy" - and THEN read her rather cagey statement to investigators when she admits that she has probably only told them about 75-80 percent of what she knows?

These people are all so friggin' DUMB and untruthful IN A MURDER INVESTIGATION that i just simply cannot understand any of it!

Comments from WebSleuthers???

I am "always shocked" myself. I find myself sitting here with "mouth on the floor" most of the time. I enjoyed that post and feel much the same as you in regards to the entire fiasco. Somewhere,somehow this case has been turned into something very far removed from its victim Caylee Marie Anthony :(

As always ... Just My Opinion

Last but not least, we have prisoner Robyn Adams - who sadly enough tells "mistruths" to her own continuously praying, extremely supportive dad and now-suspended Orange County Corrections Officer Sylvia Hernandez - fondly dubbed "Shannon" by Robyn and Casey Anthony. Now these two gals have some very different stories about how much access Robyn had to talk with Casey face-to-face. Or face to "bean hole". (And if you don't yet know what a bean hole is, you are not obsessed enough with this case!)

I have no clue what a bean hole is lol. But, back when I was young and dumb (31 years ago) and doing a 10 day jail stint in the county jail, we could talk to other (guys) inmates on the floor above us. In order to do it, you had to stand on your cot and stretch. It wasn't easy, and damn near impossible to have a heart to heart.

I'll bet that is how they communicated - thru the wall. The guards knew about it but they overlooked it as long as it didn't get out of hand.

If these 2 did in fact speak in person, it seems to me other guards had to know - and aren't the guards on at least 2 to a station? For security reasons? In case Inmate Jane loses it? That would mean at least 2 knew.

And then how can it be called protective custody? Time to put Ms. Anthony in general population me thinks.

These people are all so friggin' DUMB and untruthful IN A MURDER INVESTIGATION that i just simply cannot understand any of it!

Comments from WebSleuthers???

It's about money. The Anthony's started it. If they hadn't been so dishonest about things, then maybe it wouldn't have happened. But it did, people yell free for all and there it is. Money.

Problem is, anyone with half an eye can see that to get involved with this case is going to ruin them - (exit Mr. Nejame) - and they don't have the brains to see it.

Serves em right I say. Karma is a beach.

AlwaysShocked, I wish I had something to add, but you pretty much summed up my feelings perfectly. :)

Seriously, I wouldn't have it in me to lie to an investigator for ANY reason. Even if it was for my own kid and I considered it for a split-second, I couldn't go through with it. I would be scared to death. These people are cut out of a different cloth than me. Thank God.

What in the world was that jailor talking about....not liking fish and she doesn't fry them? People say the darnest things and we are supposed to get it! I don't know what a bean hole is either and I've been here since day one. Guess I'm just slow.

I doubt if there are as many liars in most cases as there are in this one. Wait till the trial. I hope everytime someone lies on the stand they get nailed. I also hope that Casey is so sure she is going to walk out the door when it is all over that she will insist in taking the stand. She thinks she can just put the charm on anyone and they will fall at her feet. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if she demands taking the stand. I sure hope so anyway. She sure was laying it on Robyn. I wonder if Robyn was laughing behind her back. Anyone with any brains should be able to see right through Casey Anthony.

I sure wish this trial wasn't so far away. Can't imagine why the defense needs so much time to prepare. Well, maybe if they would do some real work they would be ready sooner. I've never seen a defense team so slow. No depos no nothing so far. Watching Baez will be interesting. I wonder if the jury will even be able to understand what he is talking about. He isn't playing with a full deck in my book anyway. The old man will probably have taken over by then. Might be a fight over that though cause I think Baez plans to be the star. He'll get up there and probably lie his head off too.

What in the world was that jailor talking about....not liking fish and she doesn't fry them? People say the darnest things and we are supposed to get it! I don't know what a bean hole is either and I've been here since day one. Guess I'm just slow.

She means she doesn't like women and doesn't sleep with them. Not a lesbian, in other words.

Well, look at what this type of dishonest behavior has brought all of these people, they did not fool anyone in the end. And look at those who cooperated and told the truth.

Don't forget about Deputy Rusciano, who lied about having an affair with Inmate Anthony.

Wow, now that I look at this and all the other lies... you are right. What a gosh-awful mess.

Simple, "No honor among thieves". That pretty much describes the bunch of them. GA taking money from women in particular, CA knowing her daughter stole from the grandmother but never paying the grandmother back, not CA, nor did CA make KC pay the grandmother back. Not saying LA has done anything wrong but he sure resisted them taking his DNA and fingerprints. LOL So, yep, the whole bunch of them have no honor. And the twin, SB was in jail for using her sister's ID to pawn stolen goods so they must have a real love/hate relationship. And where did she get the jewelry, from a friend maybe. Who knows? jmo

A beanhole is the opening in the door to a cell through which trays of food are passed to a prisoner.

Here are the transcripts of statements to investigators that describe the contacts between Robyn Adams and Casey Anthony. Quite a difference in the descriptions.

Robyn Adams statements to investigators:

http://www.wftv.com/download/2010/0406/23070076.pdf

Silvia Hernandez statement to investigators:
http://www.wftv.com/download/2010/0406/23070240.pdf

Richard Hornsby: The corrections officer's name is Silvia. Robyn and Casey named her "Shannon" because her name tag said "S. Hernandez".

Great topic!

In watching other cases on TruTV, etc., I've noticed that in most cases, the family of a suspect typically says "no comment" to the media from the start when asked about their accused family member. They may initially state their support, but after that they decline comment.

With the A's they taunted the public with comments that insulted our intelligence from the start. They functioned that way all along within their family unit and didn't expect the public to question them. When outright lies were stated and then retradicted later, they set the precedent in the case (after KC's lies, of course).

I'm probably wrong, but I wonder if those involved in the case felt that since the A's could get away with obvious mistruths and mistatements, they could, too. If the truth was a little too embarrassing or uncomfortable, they could tell a "white lie" to make things sound better and there would be no repercussions.

What shocks me the most is that LE doesn't seem to call them out or focus in on any discrepancies, to hold their feet to the fire. Could it be that since LE hasn't been (that I've heard in audio interviews) verbally aggressive in their questioning that the parties involved feel too comfortable with fabricating facts?

I love this topic. May I also add that both JB and Conway have lied on several occasions. Do they just not realize the power of youtube?

ETA: I'm rounding up the video's now. Be back in a few.

This is a post from our friend Friday:

Conway lie:

Article: http://www.wesh.com/news/21654855/detail.html

Former Meter Reader Found Remains Of Slain Toddler, Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 3:38 pm EST November 18, 2009
UPDATED: 4:19 pm EST November 18, 2009
<snipped>

His attorney told WESH 2 Thursday that Kronk has some things in his past he's not proud of, but none of that has any bearing on his discovery of Caylee's remains or that he's been truthful about how it occurred.
__________________________________________________ _______

Anthonys Say They Only Want Truth From Kronk

The Anthonys' attorney (Brad Conway) said Kronk's personal life and the circumstances of discovering the remains are different things. George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said all they want is the truth from Kronk and not dirt about his past.

"They have been vilified unfairly. They know what it's like to be under a microscope unfairly and they don't want that to happen to someone who found their granddaughter," attorney Brad Conway said."

This is such a barefaced, pointless lie from Brad Conway that it's not just disgusting, it's also a little insulting to the intelligence.

Based on a series of e-mails released in a recent document dump, Cindy has been vigorously digging for dirt on Roy Kronk's personal life, and has gone so far as to have Dominic Casey question Kronk's former brother-and-sister-in-law about Kronk's relationship with his dead wife! Brad Conway was copied in on many of these e-mails.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146565.pdf

working on links for JB lies. Here is a link to 12 interviews involving Jose. He talks of (among other things) no story being sold to anyone, and speaking out about how KC told him to let her hold her head up high because she is innocent. (Tracy said that KC said that what she really said was "GET ME THE FU*K OUT OF HERE".

JB

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jose+baez+interview&suggested_categories=25&page=2

Tracy interviews

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tracy+mclaughlin&aq=0

Is this just a thread where we can accuse anyone of being a liar? Or should we at least reference the lie we are talking about? I hope we can keep it under control.

Great topic!

In watching other cases on TruTV, etc., I've noticed that in most cases, the family of a suspect typically says "no comment" to the media from the start when asked about their accused family member. They may initially state their support, but after that they decline comment.

With the A's they taunted the public with comments that insulted our intelligence from the start. They functioned that way all along within their family unit and didn't expect the public to question them. When outright lies were stated and then retradicted later, they set the precedent in the case (after KC's lies, of course).

I'm probably wrong, but I wonder if those involved in the case felt that since the A's could get away with obvious mistruths and mistatements, they could, too. If the truth was a little too embarrassing or uncomfortable, they could tell a "white lie" to make things sound better and there would be no repercussions.

What shocks me the most is that LE doesn't seem to call them out or focus in on any discrepancies, to hold their feet to the fire. Could it be that since LE hasn't been (that I've heard in audio interviews) verbally aggressive in their questioning that the parties involved feel too comfortable with fabricating facts?

I sincerely hope it's a case of giving them enough rope.... etc :innocent:
Until after the trial.

I'm not sure we are accusing anyone as their statements speak for themselves and have been linked, relinked and over linked again and again. But it is easy to verify because it is all documented. I mean, how else would we know they were lying. Orlando is a community of make believe, wish upon a star, etc. Some people just are not living in a realistic world down there. JMO

I'm not sure we are accusing anyone as their statements speak for themselves and have been linked, relinked and over linked again and again. But it is easy to verify because it is all documented. I mean, how else would we know they were lying. Orlando is a community of make believe, wish upon a star, etc. Some people just are not living in a realistic world down there. JMO

I say thank goodness for Fla' s Sunshine Law- we can see over and over who is lying in the Anthony camp rather than just believe a sanitized version that the Defense will try to present at trial.
I'm searching my brain to find one of them that hasn't lied..... can't recall one at present.

I say thank goodness for Fla' s Sunshine Law- we can see over and over who is lying in the Anthony camp rather than just believe a sanitized version that the Defense will try to present at trial.
I'm searching my brain to find one of them that hasn't lied..... can't recall one at present.

Shirley P. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member