1232 users online (297 members and 935 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #10

Please continue here.

REMINDERS:

Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version

We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:

1) Be a decent human being;
    2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
    3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
    4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

Some specifics about being “a decent human being”:

Being rude to our new posters or any poster for that matter, is against our TOS. If they ask a question you think has already been discussed, just pass on by it. Do not tell them to get up to speed before posting. That is rude and against our TOS.

Do not drag any innocent persons into this discussion, and certainly do not post personal information (names, addresses, phone numbers, etc) of innocent parties.

Please remember to post links to backup information in your posts.

Please remember that any pictures posted as attachments must give full credit to the original owner of the picture. Linking to the hosting site of the pictures is fine.

Links to social networking sites are allowed, but WS does not allow direct quotes or cut and pastes from them.

Please do not link to minors' pages.

If anyone has a problem with a post, please alert us to it using the alert button in the top right corner of each post. You will see a triangle with an exclamation mark in it there. Do not respond to a problematic post. That only compounds the problem and creates more work for the mods. Hit the alert button instead.

You are all experienced enough posters by now to abide by these rules. Please don't make us give timeouts.

The complete TOS can be found here:

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please read and follow them.

Thank you.

Previous Threads:

Thread #1 Thread #2

Thread #3 Thread #4

Thread #5 Thread #6

Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9
    Last edited by KateB; 04-05-2015 at 12:58 AM. Reason: add info.
    "Don't forget the kangaroo!"

Hope they get confirmation soon on the shoe and bones.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    Hope they get confirmation soon on the shoe and bones.
    So you have a link to the shoe info Ruby? I don't recall seeing anything on that. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    So you have a link to the shoe info Ruby? I don't recall seeing anything on that. TIA
    Nor have i ..just pants a pen and bullet casing

http://www.thespectrum.com/article/2...comes-up-empty

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Last edited by hollyblue; 04-12-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Laytonian do you know which article mentioned the docker shoe ?

When I mentioned that teams of people should go to Anthem with pictures of Steven, I wasn't suggesting just randomly roaming around. It would have to be through a searching organization, if there are such things. OR, maybe police cadets (ouch! that might scare the oldies, of which I am one.) Not that I would be scared or intimidated in the least.

What do they mean by "it's an on-going investigation?" Is LE investigating? They sure haven't made much progress or even interviewed the Anthem folks.

Who is Naegle and why is he bossing everyone around?

Laytonian do you know which article mentioned the docker shoe ?
    Pants.

The specific mention of Dockers (pants) being found that "are Steven's size" was in a 10pm news report, Saturday night. They specifically quoted Rolf.

The brand name hasn't been mentioned since, although the St George Spectrum quotes Rolf saying " a pair of khaki pants that appear similar to the attire Koecher was wearing when he was last seen in Henderson on surveillance camera footage, Rolph said, although he is unsure if the clothing actually belongs to his son."

So khaki pants were found, perhaps Dockers (but sometimes the brand is used generically).

Here is the post where shoe was being discussed at least I thought we were discussing a shoe.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NV NV-Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson MSG 13 Dec 09 thread #9
    Last edited by KateB; 04-05-2015 at 01:04 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post
    When I mentioned that teams of people should go to Anthem with pictures of Steven, I wasn't suggesting just randomly roaming around. It would have to be through a searching organization, if there are such things. OR, maybe police cadets (ouch! that might scare the oldies, of which I am one.) Not that I would be scared or intimidated in the least.

What do they mean by "it's an on-going investigation?" Is LE investigating? They sure haven't made much progress or even interviewed the Anthem folks.

N is Steven's cousin, and I think she has a legitimate reason to post the reminder. The family and the PI are working hard right now on the investigation, and if there's evidence, it can't be disturbed.

ALSO: The search map was published in at least one newspaper BEFORE the search even began. Remember, I warned that it could cause "lookie loos".

The second was a hand-slap, though, and enough to make one want to leave WS. We're not children.
    Last edited by laytonian; 04-12-2010 at 05:56 PM.

Here is the post where shoe was being discussed at least I thought we were discussing a shoe.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NV NV-Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson MSG 13 Dec 09 thread #9
    Was docker pants
    http://connect2utah.com/content/news/story?cid=83371

Yes, police are investigating the case. This is an active, open missing persons case. They absolutely have interviewed the Anthem folks. And Naegle is Steven's cousin and the owner of the Facebook group. She was asked by the PI to tell people to stay out of the neighborhood and search site.

I guess I should have said "pair of Dockers pants".

Sorry.

Paulette, Naegle is Steven's cousin. She has set up the Facebook page for Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by laytonian View Post
    Pants.

The specific mention of Dockers (pants) being found that "are Steven's size" was in a 10pm news report, Saturday night. They specifically quoted Rolf.

The brand name hasn't been mentioned since, although the St George Spectrum quotes Rolf saying " a pair of khaki pants that appear similar to the attire Koecher was wearing when he was last seen in Henderson on surveillance camera footage, Rolph said, although he is unsure if the clothing actually belongs to his son."

So khaki pants were found, perhaps Dockers (but sometimes the brand is used generically).
    Thanks Laytonian. It is pants, then. LOL I am losing my mind.

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast