896 users online (108 members and 788 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Angry Let's try, sleuthers...

SBTC
    Stand behind the curtain
    sorry bout the charade
    stand behind the contract
    sorry bout the crying
    stop being the crybaby
    some body tell the chief
    sure benets take charge
    silent but taking control
    someone bare the cost
    snapped before the crime
    she bought the crown
    SOMEBODY BREAK THE CODE

Quote Originally Posted by ShowerSinger
    SBTC
    SOMEBODY BREAK THE CODE
    That's a good one. And Dr. Andrew Hodges may have done just that. Or perhaps BrotherMoon did it.

Also, how about...

Staged Bogus Terrorist Crime
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

Cool

Southern *****'s Theatrical Crime.

RR

Sleeping Brother's The Culprit

She's Beyond The Cancer

Search Basement for The/This Child

Sweet Baby's with The Christ.

She Belongs To Christ

Santa blew this Christmas

Symbols Bemuse The Common

Thanks Britt.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Southern *****'s Theatrical Crime.

RR
    hahahaha..."Saved By The Cross" is still my first choice.

Taking part of RR's...

Southern ***** Thanks Christ
    or
    Sure Beats The Clinker
    Sacrifice Baby To Christ
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMoon
    Symbols Bemuse The Common
    Says BrotherMoon, the critic

Stop
    Bombing
    Third-world
    Countries

(from protest signs seen in Boulder in Dec. '96)
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Slimy
    Blue
    Tenacious
    Caterwauling...

Ok ok I'll work on it..geesh.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    This is one of the things in the case that I have never been close to figuring out.

I have no idea in the world what SBTC means or why Patsy chose it.

Could it be she just made it up?

Or is it deeper than that?

I don't have a clue. I wish I could find something that could point me in a direction that could shed some light on this mystery.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by vicktor
    Stop
    Bombing
    Third-world
    Countries

(from protest signs seen in Boulder in Dec. '96)
    For real, Vicktor? Were there really signs saying that? If so, that could be it right there... the note writer (let's just call her Patsy) connecting third-world countries and terrorists for her fictional terrorist kidnappers.

IMO the note communicates on multiple levels. There is the superficial staged ransom note level, but layered beneath is subconscious coded communication. IMO that's the only way to really understand the note. Therefore, SBTC may have multiple meanings, some conscious and the rest unconscious.
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    This is one of the things in the case that I have never been close to figuring out.

I have no idea in the world what SBTC means or why Patsy chose it.

Could it be she just made it up?

Or is it deeper than that?

I don't have a clue. I wish I could find something that could point me in a direction that could shed some light on this mystery.
    The key is the most obvious and thus the easiest to overlook; words. Acronyms represent words. The ransom note is a work of literature, it is composed of words and phrases from books and movies. Patsy is an avowed reader, magna cum laude in journalism, a writer of letters, a user of acronyms, a performer of dramatic recitations and a script re-writer as well. She co-authored a book. Several books in the Ramsey library had striking parallels to the crime. The family Bible was left open to The Psalms, to a verse with an acronym connection to the note. The Psalms is mentioned repeatedly in Thomas' book and also in DOI. Delivery, saving, victory and 118 are to be found in the note and The Psalms. Patsy is an avowed Christian. She found encouragement in the Osteen, Barnhill, Hickey literature on faith healing during her first bout with cancer. Acronyms are popular with the charasmatic Christain subculture and single letter representation of words and ideas are a fundamental part of Judeo/Christian iconography, not to mention quaternities such as JHVH and INRI.

The key to understanding this crime is right in front of you, written with a sharpie pen; words.

Reading is one of the most private things we do. If you want to get to know someone, find out what they read ...... alone.

Southern Bell Took Charge
    Save Burke The Child
    Strangled By The Cord
    and so on, and so on!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMoon
    The key is the most obvious and thus the easiest to overlook; words. Acronyms represent words. The ransom note is a work of literature, it is composed of words and phrases from books and movies. Patsy is an avowed reader, magna cum laude in journalism, a writer of letters, a user of acronyms, a performer of dramatic recitations and a script re-writer as well. She co-authored a book. Several books in the Ramsey library had striking parallels to the crime. The family Bible was left open to The Psalms, to a verse with an acronym connection to the note. The Psalms is mentioned repeatedly in Thomas' book and also in DOI. Delivery, saving, victory and 118 are to be found in the note and The Psalms. Patsy is an avowed Christian. She found encouragement in the Osteen, Barnhill, Hickey literature on faith healing during her first bout with cancer. Acronyms are popular with the charasmatic Christain subculture and single letter representation of words and ideas are a fundamental part of Judeo/Christian iconography, not to mention quaternities such as JHVH and INRI.

The key to understanding this crime is right in front of you, written with a sharpie pen; words.

Reading is one of the most private things we do. If you want to get to know someone, find out what they read ...... alone.
    I really think BrotherMoon has pretty much got the note and the acronymn IMO.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast