2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Please continue the discussion in the search for Haleigh here. If you have heard some speculation or rumors, use this thread instead: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The link above is for the Member's only forum.

All Twitter accounts are not to be mentioned on this thread at this time. We will open Twitter chat when things settle down.

Thank you! :blowkiss:

Updated: 4/13/2010 2:31:06 PM
"Snip"

The search is focused along the St. Johns River between Welaka and Satsuma near County Road 309.

Haleigh's father and mother, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield; her grandparents; and her great-grandmother, Teresa Neves were among those called to the jail.

It is unclear if Misty Croslin, Haleigh's former stepmother, is with the other family members. She has been in St. Johns County jail on drug charges unrelated to the case, but is no longer there. However, the public information officer for St. Johns County Office confirmed that Croslin remains in custody.

Hardy declined to confirm or deny if Haleigh has been found.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...=ntsN+hZfhMwMLg2hdKfqpynm1R71ODRxxteLlYQFtpc=

Vey sad pics of Marie and Crystal...TN and GGS arriving at the police station at this link. God, I feel for them all! I truly hope this is the answers they have been waiting for.

One thing's for sure. Something is going on this time. LE doesn't bring the family members in without reason. God be with them all.

This thread is for those who want the facts to sleuth. Thank you all and may today be Haleigh's day! :grouphug:

I thought Ron is in jail? who all is in jail already?

Tommy failed LDT.........

From what I understand Tommy did fail another lie detector test.

It is not a big jump in conclusion to say this failure, if true, is what lead to the break in the case.

Does some1 have a web site for a local news station there?
Thanks in advance

I hope today they finally find Haleigh! Prayers are with her family and all that care about her!

Does some1 have a web site for a local news station there?
Thanks in advance

I use news4jax.com they sometimes have more coverage

also firstcoastnews.com and jacksonville.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics