Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1

    Off Topic Posts for Gabriel Johnson's Forum ** No Posting **

    This thread is for off-topic posts for Gabriel Johnson's forum. It's for mods to move off-topic posts to.

    This is a No Posting thread. It's for mod use only.

    If you find your post here, and would like it moved to the appropriate thread, please alert your post in this thread, and paste in the URL of the thread it belongs in, along with your request to move it. Otherwise, I'll move posts out of here and into their appropriate thread as I have time.

    Please note that off-topic posts may be deleted instead of moved to their appropriate thread.

    Please read my post regarding off-topic posts in the Threadiquette thread.

    Thanks,
    BeanE
    Last edited by BeanE; 04-28-2010 at 08:29 AM. Reason: added clarification


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    6,142
    also, If she didn''t kill him why does she not rat this supposed "couple" out to save her own skin? she's not doing it because NO couple exists.

    ZERO witnesses have come forward saying they saw this baby..... If any witnesses did come forward I might think he's still alive.


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,043
    In the 7 min. video Ken Gamble states..."she clearly had no communication with this couple, no telephone communication, so she was directed by a 3rd party to come here and hand the baby over to somebody who she thought was going to take care of the baby."

    That leads me to believe KG already has EJ's phone records so they must be waiting on the 3rd party's phone records. So who have we been told EJ was in contact with...TPS and JM...one of those things that makes ya go hmmmmmm.
    Last edited by momtective; 04-14-2010 at 11:28 PM.


  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,533
    One thing I think needs to be expanded upon here is the idea of "safekeeping"

    in any case there is the factor of , as the Romans said, "cui bono"...who benefits??

    while one could conceivably think that a couple desperate for a child might take risks to have one even if it meant an illegal adoption, why would we think that "someone" would agree to "safekeep" Gabe for Elizabeth, and take the risks, the legal danger, the extreme problem of hiding him???

    All for someone they never met?? Are we supposed to think that the HG somehow got someone to take this huge step for Elizabeth, meet up in a park and take the baby with nothing but ? the missing green diaper bag....??

    Maybe someone would babysit a child for a day or so...but take on this huge undertaking??

    Imagine a Hispanic couple trying to hide blue eyed Gabe , supporting him where?? in Mexico?? People there come here to give their own kids a good life...how would they manage to support him there and why would they?? I can imagine a motherly/religious woman seeing that E is a bad mother and taking the baby for an afternoon but for all these months?? what would be "in it" for them?? who benefits??

    It just is beyond rational thinking to think that someone would take this risk on a whim

    imagine..take a child whose face is on tv, hide him, give up your own life, your own friends, the place where you lived...go in hiding...and for what?? just cause E wanted you to one morning??

    Not to mention....E herself is not happy in jail, very unhappy, why would she have all this "loyalty" to someone she met for minutes in a park???

    It all is beyond reason to me.


  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh (of course)
    Posts
    2,352
    Hmmmmmmm, indeed. Most roads lead right to TPS.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to pittsburghgirl For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    6,142
    What I don't get is why LE have not gone out to Victoria. I'd check it out just in case


  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    1,286
    I still SO want to know who that male companion was that she had THE MOMENT she got to SA....I don't think it was HG tho...I'm just banging my head and going nowhere...oh well TGIF and it's 5 o'clock somewhere! Back to the drawing board!


  11. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy50 View Post
    I still SO want to know who that male companion was that she had THE MOMENT she got to SA....I don't think it was HG tho...I'm just banging my head and going nowhere...oh well TGIF and it's 5 o'clock somewhere! Back to the drawing board!
    Kappy, why don't you think it was the HG?


  12. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by LogicalMinds View Post
    ??? Lots of criminals contend they didn't "do it"

    Scott Peterson and Drew Peterson come to mind.....OJ would still be contending he "didn't do it" and looking for the "real killer" if prison had not intervened LOL

    JMO I think E frantically texted and called Logan with the truth...then later decided to tough it out, no body , no crime, make up various stories of "gave him to a couple in a park" etc
    Exactly, most recently she has pleaded not guilty for assaulting inmates while it's actually on VIDEO?? Seems she has a pattern for violence, and then pleading not guilty afterwards, and she prob believes she's not guilty if she said so. Does not bode well for little Gabe sadly.


  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    1,286
    I'd like to go back and review some older events. I think we all know TS & JS (although not charged ) are involved. But to what advantage in the long run is it for them ?? (2) Who was the male companion she was with immediately upon her arrivel in SA. (3) The HG guy...??? (4) the couple at the hotel....are these 3 individuals just happenstance ??? Were they someone she just befriended ??? What role does these characters play into meeting another couple whom she probably just spent minutes with have in common.?? Babbling I know...there are too many players in this case to not have something specific IMO. BeanE...don't put me in time out, pleeze!


  14. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy50 View Post
    I'd like to go back and review some older events. I think we all know TS & JS (although not charged ) are involved. But to what advantage in the long run is it for them ?? (2) Who was the male companion she was with immediately upon her arrivel in SA. (3) The HG guy...??? (4) the couple at the hotel....are these 3 individuals just happenstance ??? Were they someone she just befriended ??? What role does these characters play into meeting another couple whom she probably just spent minutes with have in common.?? Babbling I know...there are too many players in this case to not have something specific IMO. BeanE...don't put me in time out, pleeze!
    kappy, I can't put people in timeout - I'm just a mini-mod.

    This is a No Posting thread, though, so I need you to find the appropriate threads to post on the people you list that you want to discuss. If there's no thread for one of them, just create a new one.

    Thanks and hugs,
    BeanE


  15. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    1,286
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    kappy, I can't put people in timeout - I'm just a mini-mod.

    This is a No Posting thread, though, so I need you to find the appropriate threads to post on the people you list that you want to discuss. If there's no thread for one of them, just create a new one.

    Thanks and hugs,
    BeanE
    Otay!


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to kappy50 For This Useful Post:


  17. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    1,286
    B... I am somewhat confused about this thread...? Whatever I think.. show me how I can get a general discussion thread up..threads are what they are, but if you have something to ask beyond those designated threads or combined thoughts ,where do you go ? When I came to know about Master Gabe was through general discussion...why do things have to change...is a general conversation against the rules ???


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to kappy50 For This Useful Post:


  19. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy50 View Post
    B... I am somewhat confused about this thread...? Whatever I think.. show me how I can get a general discussion thread up..threads are what they are, but if you have something to ask beyond those designated threads or combined thoughts ,where do you go ? When I came to know about Master Gabe was through general discussion...why do things have to change...is a general conversation against the rules ???
    Regarding this thread, I've added additional information to the first post in this thread.

    We haven't had general discussion threads since Gabe's forum was created, and we're not going to. JBean explained when she created the forum in these posts:

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4768029"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Threadiquette- Questions about rules welcome here[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4765721"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Things That Make You Go "Hmmmmm . . ."[/ame]

    If you have any further questions on why we don't have general discussion threads once a forum is created, please post your questions in the Threadiquette thread, or PM me or any mod.

    If you want to post about something, go through existing threads to find one where your post topic fits. If you don't find a topic that seems appropriate, create a new thread and explain the topic in your first post to that thread.

    If anyone needs help determining if there's an existing thread, or what an appropriate topic would be for a new thread, PM me - I'm happy to help.

    No more posting in this thread please. The Threadiquette thread is for posting questions to mods.

    Thanks,
    BeanE


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:


  21. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy50 View Post
    I've been thinking of a way to say just this when I ran across this...Jack pull you boot straps up and be a man.....Tammi...go juicing or something....you're profession may come quite handy in the next environment of life you may encounter.
    Will someone put up a poll to see how many of us Websleuthers believe Elizabeth's story per the recorded conversation, and that Tammi is the mastermind?


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Chit chat/ Off topic posts
    By Indy Gal in forum Stacy Peterson
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 08:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •