Off Topic Posts for Gabriel Johnson's Forum ** No Posting **

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
This thread is for off-topic posts for Gabriel Johnson's forum. It's for mods to move off-topic posts to.

This is a No Posting thread. It's for mod use only.

If you find your post here, and would like it moved to the appropriate thread, please alert your post in this thread, and paste in the URL of the thread it belongs in, along with your request to move it. Otherwise, I'll move posts out of here and into their appropriate thread as I have time.

Please note that off-topic posts may be deleted instead of moved to their appropriate thread.

Please read my post regarding off-topic posts in the Threadiquette thread.

Thanks,
BeanE

also, If she didn''t kill him why does she not rat this supposed "couple" out to save her own skin? she's not doing it because NO couple exists.

ZERO witnesses have come forward saying they saw this baby..... If any witnesses did come forward I might think he's still alive.

In the 7 min. video Ken Gamble states..."she clearly had no communication with this couple, no telephone communication, so she was directed by a 3rd party to come here and hand the baby over to somebody who she thought was going to take care of the baby."

That leads me to believe KG already has EJ's phone records so they must be waiting on the 3rd party's phone records. So who have we been told EJ was in contact with...TPS and JM...one of those things that makes ya go hmmmmmm.

One thing I think needs to be expanded upon here is the idea of "safekeeping"

in any case there is the factor of , as the Romans said, "cui bono"...who benefits??

while one could conceivably think that a couple desperate for a child might take risks to have one even if it meant an illegal adoption, why would we think that "someone" would agree to "safekeep" Gabe for Elizabeth, and take the risks, the legal danger, the extreme problem of hiding him???

All for someone they never met?? Are we supposed to think that the HG somehow got someone to take this huge step for Elizabeth, meet up in a park and take the baby with nothing but ? the missing green diaper bag....??

Maybe someone would babysit a child for a day or so...but take on this huge undertaking??

Imagine a Hispanic couple trying to hide blue eyed Gabe , supporting him where?? in Mexico?? People there come here to give their own kids a good life...how would they manage to support him there and why would they?? I can imagine a motherly/religious woman seeing that E is a bad mother and taking the baby for an afternoon but for all these months?? what would be "in it" for them?? who benefits??

It just is beyond rational thinking to think that someone would take this risk on a whim

imagine..take a child whose face is on tv, hide him, give up your own life, your own friends, the place where you lived...go in hiding...and for what?? just cause E wanted you to one morning??

Not to mention....E herself is not happy in jail, very unhappy, why would she have all this "loyalty" to someone she met for minutes in a park???

It all is beyond reason to me.

What I don't get is why LE have not gone out to Victoria. I'd check it out just in case

I still SO want to know who that male companion was that she had THE MOMENT she got to SA....I don't think it was HG tho...I'm just banging my head and going nowhere...oh well TGIF and it's 5 o'clock somewhere! Back to the drawing board!

I still SO want to know who that male companion was that she had THE MOMENT she got to SA....I don't think it was HG tho...I'm just banging my head and going nowhere...oh well TGIF and it's 5 o'clock somewhere! Back to the drawing board!

Kappy, why don't you think it was the HG?

??? Lots of criminals contend they didn't "do it"

Scott Peterson and Drew Peterson come to mind.....OJ would still be contending he "didn't do it" and looking for the "real killer" if prison had not intervened LOL

JMO I think E frantically texted and called Logan with the truth...then later decided to tough it out, no body , no crime, make up various stories of "gave him to a couple in a park" etc

Exactly, most recently she has pleaded not guilty for assaulting inmates while it's actually on VIDEO?? Seems she has a pattern for violence, and then pleading not guilty afterwards, and she prob believes she's not guilty if she said so. Does not bode well for little Gabe sadly.

I'd like to go back and review some older events. I think we all know TS & JS (although not charged ) are involved. But to what advantage in the long run is it for them ?? (2) Who was the male companion she was with immediately upon her arrivel in SA. (3) The HG guy...??? (4) the couple at the hotel....are these 3 individuals just happenstance ??? Were they someone she just befriended ??? What role does these characters play into meeting another couple whom she probably just spent minutes with have in common.?? Babbling I know...there are too many players in this case to not have something specific IMO. BeanE...don't put me in time out, pleeze!

I'd like to go back and review some older events. I think we all know TS & JS (although not charged ) are involved. But to what advantage in the long run is it for them ?? (2) Who was the male companion she was with immediately upon her arrivel in SA. (3) The HG guy...??? (4) the couple at the hotel....are these 3 individuals just happenstance ??? Were they someone she just befriended ??? What role does these characters play into meeting another couple whom she probably just spent minutes with have in common.?? Babbling I know...there are too many players in this case to not have something specific IMO. BeanE...don't put me in time out, pleeze!

kappy, I can't put people in timeout - I'm just a mini-mod. :)

This is a No Posting thread, though, so I need you to find the appropriate threads to post on the people you list that you want to discuss. If there's no thread for one of them, just create a new one.

Thanks and hugs,
BeanE

kappy, I can't put people in timeout - I'm just a mini-mod. :)

This is a No Posting thread, though, so I need you to find the appropriate threads to post on the people you list that you want to discuss. If there's no thread for one of them, just create a new one.

Thanks and hugs,
BeanE

Otay!

B... I am somewhat confused about this thread...? Whatever I think.. show me how I can get a general discussion thread up..threads are what they are, but if you have something to ask beyond those designated threads or combined thoughts ,where do you go ? When I came to know about Master Gabe was through general discussion...why do things have to change...is a general conversation against the rules ???

B... I am somewhat confused about this thread...? Whatever I think.. show me how I can get a general discussion thread up..threads are what they are, but if you have something to ask beyond those designated threads or combined thoughts ,where do you go ? When I came to know about Master Gabe was through general discussion...why do things have to change...is a general conversation against the rules ???

Regarding this thread, I've added additional information to the first post in this thread.

We haven't had general discussion threads since Gabe's forum was created, and we're not going to. JBean explained when she created the forum in these posts:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4768029"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Threadiquette- Questions about rules welcome here[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4765721"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Things That Make You Go "Hmmmmm . . ."[/ame]

If you have any further questions on why we don't have general discussion threads once a forum is created, please post your questions in the Threadiquette thread, or PM me or any mod.

If you want to post about something, go through existing threads to find one where your post topic fits. If you don't find a topic that seems appropriate, create a new thread and explain the topic in your first post to that thread.

If anyone needs help determining if there's an existing thread, or what an appropriate topic would be for a new thread, PM me - I'm happy to help.

No more posting in this thread please. The Threadiquette thread is for posting questions to mods.

Thanks,
BeanE

I've been thinking of a way to say just this when I ran across this...Jack pull you boot straps up and be a man.....Tammi...go juicing or something....you're profession may come quite handy in the next environment of life you may encounter.

Will someone put up a poll to see how many of us Websleuthers believe Elizabeth's story per the recorded conversation, and that Tammi is the mastermind?

/snip/

The only reason she's facing any serious prison time is because of the text she sent saying she killed Gabriel--that's what triggered the kidnapping charge. A year would not be out of the question as a sentence for giving away or even selling your baby to keep him away from the custodial parent. Which is insane, of course. :banghead:

Yes, that has GOT to change. Why is it any diff from human trafficking... :banghead::banghead::furious::banghead::furious:

Well, she DID send the text, she DID call Logan, and both are recorded. Not sure how her lawyers could argue otherwise, but I certainly hope she does NOT get away with the kidnapping charge. Also, Gabriel is still MISSING? Doesn't that change things? I mean, if a parent sold the baby, but the baby is still well and alive, ok, fine, 1 year :)banghead::furious:), but what if the baby is missing and safety unknown???

Thanks AZ.

News teams are not required to consult their lawyers or even to have lawyers. :) Regarding the tape of the phone call, there is no way it's libel to say, "Here's a tape of a phone call between TS and EJ." That's clearly true, right?? So if TS's attorney got it pulled by threatening a libel suit, then the news organization is wussier than most.

Even for a civil suit, LM is going to need more evidence than he has now to sue TS. And I'm not sure it's money he wants anyway; I think he wants his son back. :(

The only reason she's facing any serious prison time is because of the text she sent saying she killed Gabriel--that's what triggered the kidnapping charge. A year would not be out of the question as a sentence for giving away or even selling your baby to keep him away from the custodial parent. Which is insane, of course. :banghead:

AZ thanks so much for all your input. When I mentioned suit/charges I never thought monitary. I know LM wants no dollar bills out of this and only his son back.... I guess I wanted to know if any charges were filed against her, it might bring here house of cards down if it meant she lost everything in her life....or years of agony over all this garbage she has created. She thinks EJ ruined her life...to me LM ain't even started yet!

AZ thanks so much for all your input. When I mentioned suit/charges I never thought monitary. I know LM wants no dollar bills out of this and only his son back.... I guess I wanted to know if any charges were filed against her, it might bring here house of cards down if it meant she lost everything in her life....or years of agony over all this garbage she has created. She thinks EJ ruined her life...to me LM ain't even started yet!

I would like to see the civil suit filed against TS and LOTS and LOTS of publicity around it so it will discourage anyone else from ever EVER doing this kind of thing again.

(And so TS just might, someday, finally realize she is in the WRONG and that she was NOT doing God's work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy