1292 users online (248 members and 1044 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Angel Who Cares's Avatar
    Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Downriver Area, Michigan
    Posts
    22,927

    2010.04.14 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

    2010.04.14 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Keithville, LA
    Posts
    4,079
    Criminal Docket Updated:

    04/14/2010 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    2,097
    Quote Originally Posted by nums24 View Post
    Criminal Docket Updated:

    04/14/2010 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
    04/12/2010 Discovery: Discovery Documents Pages 13843-13923

    04/14/2010 Discovery: Discovery Documents Pages 13924-14084 (note: pgs 13924-14040 are documents requested at Gotteman's deposition).

    Don't recall who Gotteman is (FBI agent?) will have to research...

    I also have the Correspondence to the court, will have to scan and get it up...
    www.amazon.com/shops/Grand_Media
    http://stores.ebay.com/grand-media-usa36


    "This pretense of ignorance is getting old." - JA

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    2,097
    Correspondence to Judge / Clerk

    Correspondence to/from Clerk - Sean Whittle 03/10/2010
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/34154899...ittle-03102010

    Correspondence to Judge from Dolores McGuire 03/31/2010
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/34155593...Guire-03312010

    Correspondence #1 to Judge from Weinenger 03/31/2010
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/34155846...enger-03312010

    Correspondence #2 to Judge from Weinenger 04/05/2010
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/34156122...enger-04052010
    www.amazon.com/shops/Grand_Media
    http://stores.ebay.com/grand-media-usa36


    "This pretense of ignorance is getting old." - JA

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    04/12/2010 Discovery: Discovery Documents Pages 13843-13923

    04/14/2010 Discovery: Discovery Documents Pages 13924-14084 (note: pgs 13924-14040 are documents requested at Gotteman's deposition).

    Don't recall who Gotteman is (FBI agent?) will have to research...

    I also have the Correspondence to the court, will have to scan and get it up...
    Thanks so much, Muzik ... Lorie Gottesman Lorie Gottesman from the FBI QDU and is the one whose DNA was also found on the duct tape.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    Correspondence to Judge / Clerk

    Correspondence to/from Clerk - Sean Whittle 03/10/2010
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/34154899...ittle-03102010

    Correspondence to Judge from Dolores McGuire 03/31/2010
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/34155593...Guire-03312010

    Correspondence #1 to Judge from Weinenger 03/31/2010
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/34155846...enger-03312010

    Correspondence #2 to Judge from Weinenger 04/05/2010
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/34156122...enger-04052010
    OK so Sean Whittle is some dude from South Dakota who wants the judge to send a schedule of all of Casey's court dates ....

    Dolores McGuire is a concerned tax-payer who said to Judge Strickland "It's time for you to take control ofthe Casey Anthony trial" ...she's very unhappy with Strickland's handling of the case and says "I hope the day comes when that baby can finany rest in peace. No thanks to you."
    Go Dolores!

    And E. Weinenger letter, well, I tried to read them twice, not only is the handwriting almost all unreadable, the words you can read don't make sense ... I think it takes about the death penalty should be for anyone that kills a child and that KC should not get special treatment and should be put in regular jail ... she also includes a copy of an article about ABC paying $200K to the defense ... I think she/he is not happy with this ... but wouldn't swear too it ...
    In the second letter she/he says that the Anthonys have received 1/2 million dollars and talks about the high priced lawyers working for free is a lie ...



    Lorie B
    No real BOMBSHELLS here ...



Similar Threads

  1. 2010.07.06 ~ TODAY's CURRENT NEWS ***No discussions please***
    By crocus in forum Kyron Horman Reference and Time Line Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 01:04 AM
  2. 2010.07.06 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***
    By Angel Who Cares in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 05:55 PM
  3. 2010.05.19 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***
    By Angel Who Cares in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 06:36 PM
  4. 2010.04.15 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***
    By Angel Who Cares in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 08:42 PM
  5. 2010.04.12 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***
    By Angel Who Cares in forum Daily Media Links-Gabriel Johnson
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:50 PM