April 15th Hearing

BeenaBobba

Vincit omnia veritas!
Reaction score
I know this is a day early, but I thought I'd start a thread on this. I'm sure we'll be discussing this for a while after it happens.

Anyhow, it seems the judge will make a decision about Jaycee's protection order (in Jaycee's favor, let's hope!), and IIRC, the judge will also decide whether additional contact will be allowed between PG and NG. Anything else?

i also read that jaycee has filed to have all private info on her and the girls sealed or something? im not sure.

would like to add that this has been a great day here at websleuths, nadia was found alive, josie came out of the coma, and possibly, haliegh may finally be at peace soon.

good karma for thursday imo!

I'm planning to be there, so if it's not rescheduled at the last minute and I get a seat I'll give you all a report.

Cool! I wonder if Dr. Doogie's going as well; he went to the last one. Too bad I don't live in CA 'cause I'd totally be there if I did!

i think and dr doogie said they are both attending.

and yes beena, we know you'd be 'staking' out the courthouse :)

Hey, if I could hide in the bushes outside the courthouse, I would! LOL!

I'll be there too. Looks like and I will be linking up prior to the hearing.

BTW: Don't hide in the bushes by the court house - they are filled with rattlesnakes!

I have thought myself about the security during the transfer from the jail to the court house. I have not seen the actual transfer take place, but it would not surprise me if the Garridos are given bullet proof vests to wear while in transit. The distance is only about a quarter mile and nothing is between the jail and the court except a freeway overpass, but El Dorado County has "pulled out all the stops" top make this as smooth as possible.

You probably would be arrested if you did that.
Correct, I was just kidding. :blushing:
But knowing my self I would probably stare him down, twist my lip and he'd know he is despised.

I'll be there too. Looks like and I will be linking up prior to the hearing.

BTW: Don't hide in the bushes by the court house - they are filled with rattlesnakes!

I have thought myself about the security during the transfer from the jail to the court house. I have not seen the actual transfer take place, but it would not surprise me if the Garridos are given bullet proof vests to wear while in transit. The distance is only about a quarter mile and nothing is between the jail and the court except a freeway overpass, but El Dorado County has "pulled out all the stops" top make this as smooth as possible.
I do not know about other areas but in NYC they pull into the back and get right in the back way.
Just like some movie starts go to restaurants. lol
the back way....

What time is the hearing scheduled for? Anxiously awaiting the reports from and Dr. Doogie.......

apparently the judge is allowing two more phone calls, one in May and one in June. But the matter of contact with Jaycee's girls was not brought up. I guess because her attorney made it clear she could not attend today

well there was a closed hearing before this that might have addrssed that

Dr. Doogie and were at the hearing today

called about an hour ago and said he was going to send pictures from the hearing. I waited and waited and waited.

This is the picture he finally sent me. :croc:

I worry about sometimes. He might be a bad influence on sweet Dr.Doogie.

Attachments

• Ed.jpg
    Ed.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 34

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members