MI - Ernest Lilly, RSO, for burglary, leaving semen, Lincoln Twp, 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Before I even report on this crime I must give warning there's a mug shot. Texas Mist likes to be warned. God forgive me, but when you just look at this guy you KNOW something is severely wrong here. Just the look in his eye and his goofy *advertiser censored*sed frightening grin. Thus once again we all have to watch out for ourselves.

Ernest Lilly is a Registered Sex Offender. Oh and he's non compliant. Figures. A woman came home after being away to find clothing pulled out and a blanket. She figured her dog did it UNTIL she found the pillow all cut up. Now she knows her dog didn't get a knife and stab up her pillow.

LE after an investigation found out it's good 'ol Ernie because he left bodily fluids on this woman's clothing. He's had a cast of charges of which he didn't spend a huge chunk locked up.

These kind of fetish creepers really scare me. I mean keep your da*n fetish in your own privacy, but home invasion? That could carry 15 years.

http://www.themorningsun.com/articles/2010/04/13/news/doc4bc48e45b824f872866178.txt

Thanks for the warning, Filly. :blowkiss:

I'm so glad that mugshot wasn't any bigger....surely Michigan can find a way to keep him off the streets for a while, right?

What woulda happened if the poor woman walked in on him w/ his knife??

I'm sorry she had to be traumatized by a sicko like this, but I'm glad she & her dog weren't physically harmed.

Texas Mist, did you miss the button where you can enlarge the pic? It says you can also order prints. WTH? Of mugshots? Talk about a fetish.

ITA, this is one creepy guy. He was working his way up to something far worse. He actually reminds me of the Texas Serial Rapist. Some of the same MO. I wonder what his story is. There's no way that this is the first time he did this kind of stuff. I'll bet his previous crimes were similar to a degree. I'd have to agree that he's "non-compliant".

I was totally wrong!! He's kind of moving laterally IMO.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2010/04/mount_pleasant_sex_offender_ba.html

"Lilly, in 2007, was sentenced to nine months in prison after pleading guilty to fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct in Isabella County, state Department of Corrections records show. The charge involves touching.

He was sentenced later that year to five years for attempted third-degree criminal sexual conduct with an incapacitated victim in Isabella County, state records show. The charge involves penetration. Lilly pleaded no contest.

What's the "incapacitated victim" all about--disabled, sleeping, drugged, drunk? That raises the bar for me. I don't see a single comment about the current victim's age. Why do I get a sense that she's older than him?

snipped from the link posted:

Magistrate Sandra Straus arraigned Lilly on a third-degree home invasion charge and ordered a $20,000 personal recognizance bond, according to jail records.

Lilly was also charged with failing to register as a sex offender and placed on a $5,000 personal recognizance bond, according to jail records. :banghead:

Lilly has two prior convictions, according to the Michigan Department of Corrections.

Lilly was convicted of fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct in Isabella County in September 2007 and was discharged in July 2008, according to MDOC records.

He was also convicted of attempted third-degree criminal sexual conduct in Isabella County; he was sentenced to five years Nov. 30, 2007 and was discharged early in September 2008, according to MDOC records.

I am not even going to comment because it would probably just get me in trouble. :furious:

Thanks for the warning, Filly. :blowkiss:

You know I watch out for ya, TM. Now ya have Miss Iz letting you know you can blow these "headshots" up and make copies.:eek:

This link which was in the last two hours lets us know that this guy lived in a group home. Well, holy hekkubah he's not being monitored.

For some reason this is the type of crime that scares the livin bajeesus outta me. Years ago I read a book and I forget the name of it, but it was about a guy just like this only he'd like leave a banana peel on the bed with a part of the venetian blind cord he'd cut. What motivates that? I mean what in the human noggin has a person do such a thing?

Please, oh please Muchigan keep this man locked the heck up will ya?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back