1031 users online (213 members and 818 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2010.04.13 - Misty interviewed at PSCO

Another development today was when Misty was taken to PCSO for an interview. Please use this thread to discuss. And if someone could be so kind to provide a link, that would be most helpful!

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23138878/detail.html
    snipped

Jail records showed that Misty Cummings, the last person to see the then-5-year-old when she vanished from her home in February 2009, was removed from the St. Johns County Jail for a short time Tuesday. The sheriff said she was being brought back to Putnam County for an interview.

By 5:30 p.m., Cummings was back in the St. Johns County Jail, where she's being held on drug trafficking charges.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...ummings-search

snipped

Croslin’s mother, Lisa Croslin, said her daughter said she was taken to Putnam County but was separated from other members of Haleigh’s family and left alone in a room before she was returned to St. Johns County.

Lisa Croslin said her daughter told her by phone from the St. Johns jail that she was not interviewed about the case Tuesday.

Maybe an empty room with a TV with the news on, and video monitor to watch her reaction?

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post

snipped

Croslin’s mother, Lisa Croslin, said her daughter said she was taken to Putnam County but was separated from other members of Haleigh’s family and left alone in a room before she was returned to St. Johns County.

Lisa Croslin said her daughter told her by phone from the St. Johns jail that she was not interviewed about the case Tuesday.

Maybe an empty room with a TV with the news on, and video monitor to watch her reaction?
    Shades of Casey Anthony.

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

Do we have a list of the people who were there and was rc sitting with them?

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Sorry can't remember where now but I read that yes he was. IIRC Teresa, GGMS (not sure on her but prolly), Crystal, Marie and Ron. Marie was carrying baby Chloe. There was some peeps with Crystal that I saw but I didn't know who they were. Did not see Jr. probably for the better. Woulda been hard to see Ron in his cuffs. Chloe being so young wouldn't know what was going on.

ETA: watching the video I linked to below (well you have to click on the left on the "family" video) I also see Marty S. and Crystal C. (Ron's sister).
    Last edited by ilovemew; 04-14-2010 at 03:15 AM.

snipped

sounds like she either didn't want to tell her mother, what really went down, or they were keeping her there in case something popped up that they needed her for? Or, Lisa might be hiding what Misty really told her-but that doesn't sound like something she'd do, unless Misty asked her to not say.

snipped

I guess it's official, Misty is no longer a family member of the Cummings..
    That musta hurt.
    She'll be crying for days now.
    Ah, the honeybuns should help though.
    Yep, yep, no more kinda mommy of the year awards for her...
    so sad.
    My Opinion Only..MOO

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx

Link from Twall's post. lots of video here of RC being shown led from jail to the CID bldg. where the family meeting was held.

LOL I am on my cellphone in bed and I accidently hit report on yet post mew mods please disregard

Stupid Droid phones have pinch to zoom now hate it

Stills of everyone I could see. Gonna post in family coping thread also.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post

Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post
    LOL I am on my cellphone in bed and I accidently hit report on yet post mew mods please disregard

I think they brought Misty to watch the Cumming's, Ron included throw her under the bus as they released carefully worded pieces of info. They wanted her to see for herself that he was not protecting her, so she would finally give them the only piece they are missing- Ron's involvement. So she sat in a room with a monitor with nothing to do but watch and listen. They probably did not interview her.

At the same time, I believe they were recording everyone to later review everyone's reactions, whispers and mini group meetings discussing either the truth, or how to spin it. I don't believe it was rows of seats with everyone listening to a main speaker.
    I think whoever the retired FBI guy is that spoke to Tommy, (probably someone sent there by LP) is the first person with enough know-how to orchastrate what should have been done long ago. I am not finding fault with local LE, I think that had no prior experience to draw on. I think the "new" FBI, is a far cry from the old, and any agents that can punch their way out of a paper bag, are assigned to cases more important than this one. They knew this was a crime committed by a small group of locals, and that eventually someone would talk. They were not going to invest much in it.
    This of course, is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by redrose View Post
    I think they brought Misty to watch the Cumming's, Ron included throw her under the bus as they released carefully worded pieces of info. They wanted her to see for herself that he was not protecting her, so she would finally give them the only piece they are missing- Ron's involvement. So she sat in a room with a monitor with nothing to do but watch and listen. They probably did not interview her.

At the same time, I believe they were recording everyone to later review everyone's reactions, whispers and mini group meetings discussing either the truth, or how to spin it. I don't believe it was rows of seats with everyone listening to a main speaker.
    I think whoever the retired FBI guy is that spoke to Tommy, (probably someone sent there by LP) is the first person with enough know-how to orchastrate what should have been done long ago. I am not finding fault with local LE, I think that had no prior experience to draw on. I think the "new" FBI, is a far cry from the old, and any agents that can punch their way out of a paper bag, are assigned to cases more important than this one. They knew this was a crime committed by a small group of locals, and that eventually someone would talk. They were not going to invest much in it.
    This of course, is just my opinion
    Mr. Brown has been working on this case for Crystal Sheffield for the past 10 months. Just to clarify.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23145771/index.html
    Racing Doesn't Lie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast