2010.04.13 - Misty interviewed at PSCO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Another development today was when Misty was taken to PCSO for an interview. Please use this thread to discuss. And if someone could be so kind to provide a link, that would be most helpful!

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23138878/detail.html
snipped

Jail records showed that Misty Cummings, the last person to see the then-5-year-old when she vanished from her home in February 2009, was removed from the St. Johns County Jail for a short time Tuesday. The sheriff said she was being brought back to Putnam County for an interview.

By 5:30 p.m., Cummings was back in the St. Johns County Jail, where she's being held on drug trafficking charges.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-04-13/story/authorities-conducting-haleigh-cummings-search

snipped

Croslin’s mother, Lisa Croslin, said her daughter said she was taken to Putnam County but was separated from other members of Haleigh’s family and left alone in a room before she was returned to St. Johns County.

Lisa Croslin said her daughter told her by phone from the St. Johns jail that she was not interviewed about the case Tuesday.

Maybe an empty room with a TV with the news on, and video monitor to watch her reaction?

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-04-13/story/authorities-conducting-haleigh-cummings-search

snipped

Croslin’s mother, Lisa Croslin, said her daughter said she was taken to Putnam County but was separated from other members of Haleigh’s family and left alone in a room before she was returned to St. Johns County.

Lisa Croslin said her daughter told her by phone from the St. Johns jail that she was not interviewed about the case Tuesday.

Maybe an empty room with a TV with the news on, and video monitor to watch her reaction?

Shades of Casey Anthony.

Do we have a list of the people who were there and was rc sitting with them?

Sorry can't remember where now but I read that yes he was. IIRC Teresa, GGMS (not sure on her but prolly), Crystal, Marie and Ron. Marie was carrying baby Chloe. There was some peeps with Crystal that I saw but I didn't know who they were. Did not see Jr. probably for the better. Woulda been hard to see Ron in his cuffs. Chloe being so young wouldn't know what was going on.

ETA: watching the video I linked to below (well you have to click on the left on the "family" video) I also see Marty S. and Crystal C. (Ron's sister).

snipped

sounds like she either didn't want to tell her mother, what really went down, or they were keeping her there in case something popped up that they needed her for? Or, Lisa might be hiding what Misty really told her-but that doesn't sound like something she'd do, unless Misty asked her to not say.

snipped

I guess it's official, Misty is no longer a family member of the Cummings..
That musta hurt.
She'll be crying for days now.
Ah, the honeybuns should help though.
Yep, yep, no more kinda mommy of the year awards for her...
so sad.

LOL I am on my cellphone in bed and I accidently hit report on yet post mew mods please disregard

Stupid Droid phones have pinch to zoom now hate it

family.jpg

I think they brought Misty to watch the Cumming's, Ron included throw her under the bus as they released carefully worded pieces of info. They wanted her to see for herself that he was not protecting her, so she would finally give them the only piece they are missing- Ron's involvement. So she sat in a room with a monitor with nothing to do but watch and listen. They probably did not interview her.

At the same time, I believe they were recording everyone to later review everyone's reactions, whispers and mini group meetings discussing either the truth, or how to spin it. I don't believe it was rows of seats with everyone listening to a main speaker.
I think whoever the retired FBI guy is that spoke to Tommy, (probably someone sent there by LP) is the first person with enough know-how to orchastrate what should have been done long ago. I am not finding fault with local LE, I think that had no prior experience to draw on. I think the "new" FBI, is a far cry from the old, and any agents that can punch their way out of a paper bag, are assigned to cases more important than this one. They knew this was a crime committed by a small group of locals, and that eventually someone would talk. They were not going to invest much in it.
This of course, is just my opinion

I think they brought Misty to watch the Cumming's, Ron included throw her under the bus as they released carefully worded pieces of info. They wanted her to see for herself that he was not protecting her, so she would finally give them the only piece they are missing- Ron's involvement. So she sat in a room with a monitor with nothing to do but watch and listen. They probably did not interview her.

At the same time, I believe they were recording everyone to later review everyone's reactions, whispers and mini group meetings discussing either the truth, or how to spin it. I don't believe it was rows of seats with everyone listening to a main speaker.
I think whoever the retired FBI guy is that spoke to Tommy, (probably someone sent there by LP) is the first person with enough know-how to orchastrate what should have been done long ago. I am not finding fault with local LE, I think that had no prior experience to draw on. I think the "new" FBI, is a far cry from the old, and any agents that can punch their way out of a paper bag, are assigned to cases more important than this one. They knew this was a crime committed by a small group of locals, and that eventually someone would talk. They were not going to invest much in it.

Mr. Brown has been working on this case for Crystal Sheffield for the past 10 months. Just to clarify.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23145771/index.html

Mr. Brown has been working on this case for Crystal Sheffield for the past 10 months. Just to clarify.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23145771/index.html

Thanks raisincharlie! I did hear that after I posted. And I'm so glad he was. It does appear that what Misty witnessed made her do a 180. Looks like she has a lot to say. I think she also may have changed her tune about cousin Joe, and it was Ron's idea to pin it on him. I believe she was dead before he arrived and probably before Ron left for work.

BBM

This portion of your post is exactly the formula I've thought would crack Misty's "love" facade... Oh the horror, when that girl snaps to! :sick:

Chronological Lies in Misty statements:

911 call
EVERYTHING ELSE SHE'S EVER UTTERED
til today.

Chronological Lies in Misty statements:

911 call
EVERYTHING ELSE SHE'S EVER UTTERED
til today.

LOL debs. No kidding! I just thought it would be helpful to new people and others when we speculate about what she has said over the past 14 months and how it evolved or changed.

<snort> you gave me a giggle this morning :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member