1282 users online (232 members and 1050 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.04.14 - Former FBI Agent claims Haleigh case is now a "Homicide" investigation

What and who is he referring to in the interview with NEW4Jax claiming he has solved the Haleigh case and that it was determined as of yesterday it was now a homicide investigation.

"Steve Brown, former FBI agent, says investigation into Haleigh Cummings' disappearance is now a homicide case". That they have enough evidence even without the body to prosecute this case. When asked who the suspect is, he says "I think you know".

No transcript yet. Just video, but please take a listen and share in what it's telling you.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23145771/index.html
    Last edited by Baznme; 04-14-2010 at 09:16 AM.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

Not really sure what to think at this point, however, how can he say its solved?? They are still searching for evidence. So many stories have been told , I will wait for LE to say its solved
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Was it his daughter that blogged about dad found something Mon at 9pm and solved the case??

Also NG said last night that it changed to homecide case also.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    What and who is he referring to in the interview with NEW4Jax claiming he has solved the Haleigh case and that it was determined as of yesterday it was now a homicide investigation.

"Steve Brown, former FBI agent, says investigation into Haleigh Cummings' disappearance is now a homicide case". That they have enough evidence even without the body to prosecute this case. When asked who the suspect is, he says "I think you know".

No transcript yet. Just video, but please take a listen and share in what it's telling you.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23145771/index.html
    You know what this is telling me? There's something WRONG, BAD WRONG with this whole mess, ALL the way around. I wouldn't be surprised about anything any more and I wouldn't be surprised if the TRUTH never came out.

My opinion only

Another thing that I find remarkable is that he has been working for Crystal Sheffield for ten months.

It sure sounds like someone in that trailer told what happened. Has to be Tommy.

Still cant figure out who tipped off Ron's family that the search was going on since this guy worked for Crystal.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

I wonder if they are really without a body....
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    It sure sounds like someone in that trailer told what happened. Has to be Tommy.

Still cant figure out who tipped off Ron's family that the search was going on since this guy worked for Crystal.
    Friends in LE is all I can come up with.

http://www.wsmv.com/news/23145916/detail.html

An Antioch man was questioned by investigators late Tuesday night about the disappearance of a young Florida girl.A recent tip has given investigators a new lead in their search for Haleigh Cummings, a 5-year-old girl who’s been missing for more than a year.That search apparenltty led them to Nashville and Joseph Overstreet.Overstreet and his attorney, Shawn Sirgo, arrived at the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation around 11 p.m. Tuesday.According to his Sirgo, Overstreet was called in by Florida investigators for routine questioning about the night Haleigh disappeared.

Steve Brown stated he was working for Crystal S. but on AH site he states that Steve Brown was a PI for ToC atty. I am really confused by this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoast View Post
    Steve Brown stated he was working for Crystal S. but on AH site he states that Steve Brown was a PI for ToC atty. I am really confused by this.
    Is it ethically possible for him to work for both? I would believe Steve Brown over AH.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoast View Post
    That's what Tommy thought too according to the telephone calls. He said Steve Brown was a PI for his attorney. There might be some problems with anything Tommy told them if Tommy believed that and was led to believe that. It might not hold up in court.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

I'm waiting for substantiation of this interview with Brown's statement......"the suspects should be charged within a day or two". I'm about beside myself to see exactly who is charged.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

Steve Brown seems credible to me and the fact that he worked for Crystal for 10 months under the radar tells me a LOT. I hope what he has uncovered does lead to resolution for Haleigh ASAP. He states that he doesn't believe Ron was involved and that confuses the heck out of me as how could Ron not drag Misty's butt to the SO every morning or even live with her? Is he the only person on the planet that couldn't tell Misty was lying in her statements....
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

HALEIGH, LISA, ALIAYAH & ALL THE MISSING NEED US

Steve Brown was hired by Crystal Sheffield approx 10 months ago, he owns Millennial Investigative Agency located in Florida.

http://www.stevenkbrown.com/

He is posting notices all over the Internet stating that he solved this case, the problem with coming out and stating things like this in advance is if nothing is found his credibility will go down the drain.

It amazes me as to how many people have blown their own horns and proved to be wrong, yet they never learn to keep their mouth shut.

If you want to boost your own moral standings, do it after the evidence has been collected and the suspects arrested.

I can't stand this type of crap from so called professional Private Investigators.

Just my two cent's
    Last edited by Georgia PI; 04-14-2010 at 02:37 PM.
    Georgia PI

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast