2010.04.14 - Tommy allegedly Gives Up Haleigh Tip, lead PCSO to River Monday Night.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
April 14th, 2010

"Snip" http://www.artharris.com/

In an interview with CNN’s Nancy Grace Show Tuesday, Art Harris revealed exclusively that the investigation into missing Haleigh Cummings has turned into a rapidly unfolding murder case, all triggered by a tip from accused drug trafficker Tommy Croslin who admitted he’d been lying about his knowledge of how she vanished, and lead Putnam County Sheriff’s investigators to the banks of the St. John’s River Monday night.
That’s where sources close to the case tell The Bald Truth Tommy Croslin claimed a Tennessee cousin dumped the little girl’s body more than 14 months ago after his sister. Police have called Misty the key to solving the case, and kept her under intense pressure.

Art Harris appeared on Nancy Grace Tuesday night to break this exclusive information on the case to the HLN host:

Read the rest of this entry » http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/14/exclusive-tommy-croslin-gives-up-haleigh-tips/#more-4130

April 14th, 2010

"Snip" http://www.artharris.com/

In an interview with CNN’s Nancy Grace Show Tuesday, Art Harris revealed exclusively that the investigation into missing Haleigh Cummings has turned into a rapidly unfolding murder case, all triggered by a tip from accused drug trafficker Tommy Croslin who admitted he’d been lying about his knowledge of how she vanished, and lead Putnam County Sheriff’s investigators to the banks of the St. John’s River Monday night.
That’s where sources close to the case tell The Bald Truth Tommy Croslin claimed a Tennessee cousin dumped the little girl’s body more than 14 months ago after his sister. Police have called Misty the key to solving the case, and kept her under intense pressure.

Art Harris appeared on Nancy Grace Tuesday night to break this exclusive information on the case to the HLN host:

Read the rest of this entry » http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/14/exclusive-tommy-croslin-gives-up-haleigh-tips/#more-4130

"After his sister"...WHAT? This is the problem I have with Art.

Sorry, I just don't believe TCs story. I will be amazed if anything comes of this search

:furious: WTH? Last year he told LE that he went to the MH per Ronald's request and she was not home. When arrested for other.
Then we had the search of the Mondex.
This time around he takes them to the River and goes along with Misty's story about cousin Joe after telling Lindsey he would not implicate someone. Something is fishy here.

We have someone saying they saw Misty in the area with a trash bag a few days after Haleigh went missing in that area they are searching. Yet, Tommy said that Joe dumped the body there. LE questioned Joe yesterday and brought him back home. They questioned him early on as well. We have an FBI guy that also goes along with the cousin Joe did it. But non of this makes sense to me. LE is not saying anything and again, that is how all the drama and rumors start swirling around. If they would just give the public a straight answer not only would it be easier on the innocent family members, it would stop all the rumors on the net!

Well if true that Tommy is the tipster, the way the media wrote this article he is the Suspect in Custody. Am I reading this right?

Dive Teams Search River For Haleigh Clues, box had nothing of significance
Posted: 6:56 am EDT April 14, 2010
Video Report:http://www.wftv.com/news/23145520/detail.html
"Snip"

A source told Eyewitness News that a suspect in custody gave them a tip that physical evidence may be in the water.
WFTV learned that a large box was pulled out of river late Tuesday afternoon. However, when reporters asked about the box and its contents, investigators said they found nothing of significance.

"You didn't find anything at all?" a reporter asked.

"No," an investigator replied.

Well, I guess this latest bit of info was what it took for Lindsey to start using her maiden name...She is using her maiden name on her myspace..Dont have a lnk, but i saw it with my own eyes this am...

Well if true that Tommy is the tipster, the way the media wrote this article he is the Suspect in Custody. Am I reading this right?

From the same article:

Dive teams searched the St. Johns River on Tuesday after, sources told WFTV, they received a tip from a suspect in custody. However, the identity of the suspect and the details of the tip are not known.

This says the id of the suspect is not known-lol-could it be because there has been no suspect named in Haleigh's case??!!

This article says Joe lived in Putnam co. at one time-false, too!!
Art's article says the name of Misty's lawyer is Ed Fields-I thought his name is Robert Fields.
ARRRRRHHHHHHHH-I hate the media at times!
If LE would give a presser it would help and stop these rumors!

JMO

We know the newshounds are all out there waiting anxiously to break the next bit of info FIRST. Doesn't matter how they throw it out there, (mistakes and all), just so long as they break it first. Shoddy reporting IMO but that seems to be the way it is. If it were me trying to guess how they hid Haleigh in water, I'd be looking along the banks, under trees very close to the shore and looking for cinder blocks to see what they are weighing down - (or "bricks" as Misty calls them).

One more thing, I wonder how far from the "red rose" is this location they are searching? Maybe Chesterp knows since she saw all that in a dream many months ago.

From the same article:

Dive teams searched the St. Johns River on Tuesday after, sources told WFTV, they received a tip from a suspect in custody. However, the identity of the suspect and the details of the tip are not known.

This says the id of the suspect is not known-lol-could it be because there has been no suspect named in Haleigh's case??!!

This article says Joe lived in Putnam co. at one time-false, too!!
Art's article says the name of Misty's lawyer is Ed Fields-I thought his name is Robert Fields.
ARRRRRHHHHHHHH-I hate the media at times!
If LE would give a presser it would help and stop these rumors!

JMO

Let us not forget that this is NOT a news source....it is his personal spin on rumors and almost always unidentified sources. Is this not the same person who gave us the story that Ron sent 4 year old Jr. to the door to kidnap Amber's child? I find it hard to trust in the word of someone who is not capable of writing a coherent story, or for that matter even able to proofread or fact check details that have been public knowledge for months. If he gets such obvious things as an attorney's name wrong...his other info. ( as dozens of times before) is also unreliable.

jmoo

:furious: WTH? Last year he told LE that he went to the MH per Ronald's request and she was not home. When arrested for other.
Then we had the search of the Mondex.
This time around he takes them to the River and goes along with Misty's story about cousin Joe after telling Lindsey he would not implicate someone. Something is fishy here.

We have someone saying they saw Misty in the area with a trash bag a few days after Haleigh went missing in that area they are searching. Yet, Tommy said that Joe dumped the body there. LE questioned Joe yesterday and brought him back home. They questioned him early on as well. We have an FBI guy that also goes along with the cousin Joe did it. But non of this makes sense to me. LE is not saying anything and again, that is how all the drama and rumors start swirling around. If they would just give the public a straight answer not only would it be easier on the innocent family members, it would stop all the rumors on the net!

He Ex-FBI isn't he? ITA. The rumors and bad reporting are getting rediculous. I feel like all I have done since yesterday is chase down the origination of info being reported and most of the time the original source stinks.

Why do I have the feeling that this tip/search will turn into nothing?

Why Are his story written in third person on his website so confusing.

Well, I guess this latest bit of info was what it took for Lindsey to start using her maiden name...She is using her maiden name on her myspace..Dont have a lnk, but i saw it with my own eyes this am...

Well, she could have changed to her maiden name because she didn't want people googling her and is trying to seperate herself from the search engine frenzy from sleuthers. I dunno. I know if I were her, I would want to stay as far away from all this publicity as possible.

Well, she could have changed to her maiden name because she didn't want people googling her and is trying to seperate herself from the search engine frenzy from sleuthers. I dunno. I know if I were her, I would want to stay as far away from all this publicity as possible.

If she wants to get away from the public....get off of places like myspace. :innocent:

If she wants to get away from the public....get off of places like myspace. :innocent:

I agree, but none of these players seem to be the sharpest tools in the shed. After all, this woman child married TC and had two babies with him. TC is as about as bright as a burned out light bulb. IMO

I don't want to seem negative about the search because I want Haleigh found so badly, but I have a big problem believing anything AH (and some other talking heads) has to say. The thing I am happy to hear about is Haleigh being back on national coverage.

Sadly, the journalists of today just do not get facts straight anymore, IMO. You get 10 different versions of the same story. This is a huge disservice to the victims.

JMO

The word journalist has lost its meaning, IMO, in the race to post on instantly-updated websites. Used to be you could not write anything that did not have at least two sources and was checked out by writer to have merit...now it is all about the race to print...and seldom do you see retractions for errors like you used to see.

I think there must be something to this only because of the family being gathered yesterday...it does seem as if they were told something about Haleigh most likely being deceased...

But LE is allowing this gossip to run rampant and in the event of a trial, it will be hard to sort out fact from fiction, IMO...as people tend to believe what they saw in print, for one reason...

You need to click on the link and read the whole interview....what you're reading is the result of one half of one sentence, and the last half of the following sentence. I was confused too, until I clicked on the link and read the whole thing there.

That’s where sources close to the case tell The Bald Truth Tommy Croslin claimed a Tennessee cousin dumped the little girl’s body more than 14 months ago after his sister, Misty Croslin reported Haleigh missing in a 911 call.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back