Nicole Richie's nipple ring alerts airport security

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Lionel Richie's daughter Nicole had to show her breasts to airport security staff after her nipple ring triggered off metal detectors.

Nicole, who stars with Paris Hilton in US reality TV show The Simple Life, was travelling from Reno, Nevada to New York City.

She says: "I said: "I'm pierced", and that usually is the end of it. And she said: "Well, what are you gonna do about it?"

"I said: "Well, you can either scan it or... I don't know what to tell you." She said: "Well, visually, I can't say that that is okay. Even if I look at it I can't say it's okay. I'm not even allowed to touch it."

"I'm like: "What if I say you can touch it? It should be fine." She's like: "No, I'm not allowed to do that."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1026865.html?menu=

yucky. ewww. nasty....when prisoners are booked into the county jail, all piercings must be removed...nomatter WHERE they are! and you'd be surprised where they are. anyway, i feel sorry for the booking officers who have to perform this distasteful task because the person is drunk or combative. :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502
Back