685 users online (78 members and 607 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama

2010.04.14 Neighbors report that Croslin was seen with plastic bag in search area

According to this article( Ol' Larry Sullivan from PDN...lol) http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt

neighbors were interviewed and reported seeing ToC days after Haleigh went missing carrying a garbage bag.

snip~Brown, the neighborhood resident said Haleigh's babysitter, Misty Croslin, "used to live two blocks from here" with her parents.

Brown said another resident told him he saw Croslin carrying a trash bag nearby in the days after Haleigh was reported missing.~ end

Much as I hate to examine that statement, what could he have had in the trash bag and why days after? What did he do?!

Or did he mean Misty was carrying the trash bag?
    Last edited by elle1919; 04-14-2010 at 03:17 PM.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Remember folks, Misty uses a plastic grocery bag as luggage so I dont read into the trash bag comment too much, Ron prob kicked her to the curb that day and she was taking her animal crackers, Daisy dukes and Hannah Montana videos back to mom and Dads JMO

and her honey buns...

yeah, that is a very good point...
    Just my opinion, of course.

If someone say Misty in a local neighborhood carrying a garbage bag only days after the event.......did they report this to police? Why are they just now checking this site? It only gets bigger and more confusing everyday. More and more people brought in to the fray.
    God bless Haleigh and Jr.
    Hope everyone of the Croslins and Cummings are locked up. ALL of them failed these kids.
    Admitting I am wrong is not in my nature, being wrong is.

So, the neighbor saw her carrying a black trash bag but didn't think to report it?
    Did he KNOW HaLeigh went missing? Did he not think it was odd????

Quote Originally Posted by kellync View Post
    Remember folks, Misty uses a plastic grocery bag as luggage so I dont read into the trash bag comment too much, Ron prob kicked her to the curb that day and she was taking her animal crackers, Daisy dukes and Hannah Montana videos back to mom and Dads JMO
    Every time I see that kissy kissy scene in GGM's front yard with her plastic grocery bag luggage, I'm reminded of my favorite Jeff Foxworthy skit, The Clampetts Go To Maui, where he describes taking his family to Hawaii for vacation. Said his family was easy to recognize at the airport....they were the ones with Igloo coolers and Piggly Wiggly bags for luggage, LOL.
    Last edited by Concerned Papa; 04-14-2010 at 03:28 PM.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

Quote Originally Posted by kellync View Post
    It could have been Tommy Croslin that the neighbor was referring to and I am really happy that there are neighbors who are willing to talk to reporters after everything that has gone on in this case.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by nas212913 View Post
    So, the neighbor saw her carrying a black trash bag but didn't think to report it?
    Did he KNOW HaLeigh went missing? Did he not think it was odd????
    Neighbor did not say it was Misty, they said they saw Croslin carrying a trash bag. Her parents didn't live at the boat dock, they lived two blocks from there so I doubt if they were carrying a trash bag down by the docks it wasn't filled with animal crackers. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    Neighbor did not say it was Misty, they said they saw Croslin carrying a trash bag. Her parents didn't live at the boat dock, they lived two blocks from there so I doubt if they were carrying a trash bag down by the docks it wasn't filled with animal crackers. JMO
    Huh? Animal crackers? Obviously the bag wasn't filled with animal crackers.
    That was my point. A trash bag was carried to the river/lake/whatever and no one thought it was odd enough to report...even though a child was reported missing.

If a child in my neighborhood had gone missing and I saw someone who did not live around my neighborhood carrying a trash bag and throw it into the river/lake/whatever, I would think it would be strange enough to call the police and say "hey, so and so just threw a garbage bag into the river/lake/whatever".

Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    How in the world did she get away from the media and the tent city that soon after Haleigh went missing?
    IIRC Misty did that 1 interview at mom's house (green jacket) She had gone to mom's for a day then back to tent city.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

That was my point. A trash bag was carried to the river/lake/whatever and no one thought it was odd enough to report...even though a child was reported missing.

If a child in my neighborhood had gone missing and I saw someone who did not live around my neighborhood carrying a trash bag and throw it into the river/lake/whatever, I would think it would be strange enough to call the police and say "hey, so and so just threw a garbage bag into the river/lake/whatever".

Does that make sense?
    We know she went home from TN's remark to the reporter, but how could she move a body? The reporters were all over and LE, FBI, all the neighbors and out of towners. I don't think with the seven hour or more window that is when she was put in the river. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post

Elle, I read it as Misty too.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt

Brown, the neighborhood resident said Haleigh's babysitter, Misty Croslin, "used to live two blocks from here" with her parents.

Brown said another resident told him he saw Croslin carrying a trash bag nearby in the days after Haleigh was reported missing.

Does that make sense?
    If I saw someone throw a trash bag in the water PERIOD (missing child or not) I think I'd call LE! Nothing good could come from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryann123 View Post
    Elle, I read it as Misty too.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt

Brown, the neighborhood resident said Haleigh's babysitter, Misty Croslin, "used to live two blocks from here" with her parents.

Brown said another resident told him he saw Croslin carrying a trash bag nearby in the days after Haleigh was reported missing.
    Thank you! I was beginning to think I was hallucinating and/or typing in another language.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenziema View Post
    If I saw someone throw a trash bag in the water PERIOD (missing child or not) I think I'd call LE! Nothing good could come from that.
    Yeah, I agree!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast