2010.04.14 Neighbors report that Croslin was seen with plastic bag in search area

elle1919

Reaction score
According to this article( Ol' Larry Sullivan from PDN...lol) http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/04/14/news/news01.txt

neighbors were interviewed and reported seeing ToC days after Haleigh went missing carrying a garbage bag.

snip~Brown, the neighborhood resident said Haleigh's babysitter, Misty Croslin, "used to live two blocks from here" with her parents.

Brown said another resident told him he saw Croslin carrying a trash bag nearby in the days after Haleigh was reported missing.~ end

Much as I hate to examine that statement, what could he have had in the trash bag and why days after? What did he do?!

Or did he mean Misty was carrying the trash bag?

Remember folks, Misty uses a plastic grocery bag as luggage so I dont read into the trash bag comment too much, Ron prob kicked her to the curb that day and she was taking her animal crackers, Daisy dukes and Hannah Montana videos back to mom and Dads JMO

and her honey buns...

yeah, that is a very good point...

If someone say Misty in a local neighborhood carrying a garbage bag only days after the event.......did they report this to police? Why are they just now checking this site? It only gets bigger and more confusing everyday. More and more people brought in to the fray.
God bless Haleigh and Jr.
Hope everyone of the Croslins and Cummings are locked up. ALL of them failed these kids.

So, the neighbor saw her carrying a black trash bag but didn't think to report it?
Did he KNOW HaLeigh went missing? Did he not think it was odd????

Remember folks, Misty uses a plastic grocery bag as luggage so I dont read into the trash bag comment too much, Ron prob kicked her to the curb that day and she was taking her animal crackers, Daisy dukes and Hannah Montana videos back to mom and Dads JMO

Every time I see that kissy kissy scene in GGM's front yard with her plastic grocery bag luggage, I'm reminded of my favorite Jeff Foxworthy skit, The Clampetts Go To Maui, where he describes taking his family to Hawaii for vacation. Said his family was easy to recognize at the airport....they were the ones with Igloo coolers and Piggly Wiggly bags for luggage, LOL.

It could have been Tommy Croslin that the neighbor was referring to and I am really happy that there are neighbors who are willing to talk to reporters after everything that has gone on in this case.

So, the neighbor saw her carrying a black trash bag but didn't think to report it?
Did he KNOW HaLeigh went missing? Did he not think it was odd????

Neighbor did not say it was Misty, they said they saw Croslin carrying a trash bag. Her parents didn't live at the boat dock, they lived two blocks from there so I doubt if they were carrying a trash bag down by the docks it wasn't filled with animal crackers. JMO

Neighbor did not say it was Misty, they said they saw Croslin carrying a trash bag. Her parents didn't live at the boat dock, they lived two blocks from there so I doubt if they were carrying a trash bag down by the docks it wasn't filled with animal crackers. JMO

Huh? Animal crackers? Obviously the bag wasn't filled with animal crackers.
That was my point. A trash bag was carried to the river/lake/whatever and no one thought it was odd enough to report...even though a child was reported missing.

If a child in my neighborhood had gone missing and I saw someone who did not live around my neighborhood carrying a trash bag and throw it into the river/lake/whatever, I would think it would be strange enough to call the police and say "hey, so and so just threw a garbage bag into the river/lake/whatever".

Does that make sense?

How in the world did she get away from the media and the tent city that soon after Haleigh went missing?

IIRC Misty did that 1 interview at mom's house (green jacket) She had gone to mom's for a day then back to tent city.

That was my point. A trash bag was carried to the river/lake/whatever and no one thought it was odd enough to report...even though a child was reported missing.

If a child in my neighborhood had gone missing and I saw someone who did not live around my neighborhood carrying a trash bag and throw it into the river/lake/whatever, I would think it would be strange enough to call the police and say "hey, so and so just threw a garbage bag into the river/lake/whatever".

Does that make sense?

We know she went home from TN's remark to the reporter, but how could she move a body? The reporters were all over and LE, FBI, all the neighbors and out of towners. I don't think with the seven hour or more window that is when she was put in the river. JMO

Elle, I read it as Misty too.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/04/14/news/news01.txt

Brown, the neighborhood resident said Haleigh's babysitter, Misty Croslin, "used to live two blocks from here" with her parents.

Brown said another resident told him he saw Croslin carrying a trash bag nearby in the days after Haleigh was reported missing.

Does that make sense?

If I saw someone throw a trash bag in the water PERIOD (missing child or not) I think I'd call LE! Nothing good could come from that.

We know she went home from TN's remark to the reporter, but how could she move a body? The reporters were all over and LE, FBI, all the neighbors and out of towners. I don't think with the seven hour or more window that is when she was put in the river. JMO

How much did Haleigh way? Not to be vulgar, but I don't know if Misty could lift that much, ahem, dead weight :(

How much did Haleigh way? Not to be vulgar, but I don't know if Misty could lift that much, ahem, dead weight :(

I believe she weighed 30-some-odd-pounds. I can't remember the exact weight. She was tiny, though.

Yea, you're probably right. From what I've seen on some recent videos, 20 grams or so seems to be her limit.

Not referring to how much she weighed but rather how would she go and retrieve a body and not be seen by anyone? The reporters and LE were watching their every step.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back