Photos Thread

Phoenixfla

Reaction score
Thought I would start a thread (as suggested) for photos of the key people involved in this investigation.

Please bear with me as I attempt to post photos. Please feel free to add.

School Committee Chairman Edward Boisselle
012710-edward-boisselle-south-hadleyjpg-919411be09aad84f_large.jpg

South Hadley Superintendent Gus A. Sayer
091307-gus-sayerjpg-6f25fbc21a9eee07_medium.jpg

South Hadley High School Principal Daniel Smith
e39e65_Bully_principal_02122010.jpg

6-phoebe-prince-defendants-bw-98e6ff6d1e03a62d_large.jpg

Top, L-R: Sean Mulveyhill, Kayla Narey, Austin Renaud. Bottom, L-R: Ashley Longe, Flannery Mullins, Sharon Chanon Velazquez.

Sean Mulveyhill, 17, of South Hadley, charged with statutory rape, violation of civil rights, criminal harassment, disturbance of a school assembly.

Austin Renaud, 18, of Springfield, charged with statutory rape.

Kayla Narey, 17, of South Hadley, charged with violation of civil rights, criminal harassment, disturbance of a school assembly.

Ashley Longe, 16, of South Hadley, charged with violation of civil rights, as a youthful offender.

Flannery Mullins, 16, of South Hadley, charged with violation of civil rights as a youthful offender, stalking as a youthful offender.

abc40velazquez48jpg-e6d0db775129e5e0_medium.jpg

Sharon Chanon Velazquez
Sharon Chanon Velazquez, 16, of South Hadley, charged with violation of civil rights as a youthful offender, stalking as a youthful offender.

p05.jpg p02.jpg p03.jpg
p04.jpg p01.jpg

Pictures of Phoebe Prince. They should open larger when clicked.

26061_1296027482981_1299173136_30822943_1287121_n.jpg
[/IMG]

South Hadley High School Library, Jan 15 2010. An area set aside for students to leave tribute, memorials to Phoebe Prince.

On the masslive site, CF2 posted a link to a picture of Sullivan and Broderick with an unidentified 3rd girl; look quickly because more posts get deleted than stay up.

She was ADORABLE and BEAUTIFUL. I am sorry I haven't followed more closely, but how could those kids crush her confidence so badly that she couldn't
t see her worth in this world. What a shame!

I have seen people reference having screenshots of the atrocious activity during the aftermath of this tragedy, ie., the infamous fb group, status updates, etc. Anyone willing to share? I just have to see it with my own eyes because it is so unbelievable to me and something I can't even comprehend. I hope this isn't taken the wrong way...the last thing I want is to seem inappropriate. Please let me know if anyone is willing to share.

Best,
Me

woops wait a minute.

I meant to hit "preview reply" so I could see how badly spaced it was but hit "submit".

I got, i think, that screenshot.

would be funny as hell if I didn't. but I think that I do.

Yeah, the ss is on the other pooter :( but its got a URL seems tho its in a fb photo album, not mine but I can get to it pointless tho for our purpose cuz those links don't take here....don't make an image appear?

be patient you're not missing alot

settle for this.

The tide turns on Sean this summer. Kids wake up and realize they've

invested too much energy in this clown. Summer kids think alot.

Well. assumption. South Hadley kids are a bit "different" but one hopes

even thinking will find themselves.

mullsfamwon.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member