1359 users online (247 members and 1112 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Canada - Abigail Andrews, 28, Fort St. John BC, 7 April 2010

Have you seen Abigail Andrews?

Date: Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 1:08 PM PT

A pregnant Fort St. John woman has been missing for over a week, and Mounties say they have not ruled out foul play in her disappearance.

Abigail Andrews was last seen leaving her apartment at 6 p.m. on April 7. She told her mother she was heading to a friends house, and has not been heard from since.

Her family says she is three months pregnant, but not yet showing. They created a Facebook group to gather information on Andrews' whereabouts.

Police have followed up on several tips from the public, but have found no sign of the 28-year-old. Cpl. Annie Linteau told ctvbc.ca that investigators had expanded their search to the local landfill but would not elaborate on what police hope to find there.

"Over the course of our investigation we yielded some information that pointed us in that direction," she said. "At this point we're looking for anything of evidentiary value."

Andrews is described as 6-feet-tall, 200 lbs., with brown hair and hazel eyes. She has a tribal tattoo on her lower back. Her family says was last wearing a black mid-length trench coat, dark pants and dark sequined ballet flats.

Investigators say she has not used her bank account since her disappearance.

Anyone with information on Andrews' whereabouts is asked to contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8140 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
    Don't believe EVERYTHING you think.[/CENTER]

http://www.theprovince.com/health/Pa...138/story.html

some other information here and another picture

B.C. landfill searched in missing woman case

http://news.aol.ca/article/bc-landfi...n-case/793938/

Source: CBC News
    Posted: 04/14/10 5:06PM
    Filed Under: Canada

Police and search and rescue crews are sifting through a landfill in the northern B.C. community of Fort St. John looking for clues in the disappearance of a missing local woman.

Abigail Andrews was last seen on April 7 leaving her Fort St. John home to visit a friend, according to Cpl. Annie Linteau of the RCMP.

Bumping for Abigail & here's her Missing Abigail Facebook page again

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...9623948&v=wall

This is the first I've heard of this case..I really hope Abigail begins to get more media attention.

Has anything about the baby's father been mentioned?

Praying for Abigail and her family.

Prayers for Abigail and her baby. I hope they are found.

Apparently the POI in the disappearance of Lyle and Marie McCann has a connection to Fort Nelson, and worked in the oilpatch. I don`t know if this is relevant or not:

CANADA Canada - Lyle McCann, 78, and Marie McCann, 77; Burned RV found July 5,2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 04-06-2015 at 07:34 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Was this Abigail's apartment, or near it?

http://www.energeticcity.ca/fortstjo...uilding-99-ave

Wondering about other fires, like this one:

http://embedr.com/playlist/unified-v...transport-fire
    Last edited by Summersolstice; 07-17-2010 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Summersolstice View Post
    Apparently the POI in the disappearance of Lyle and Marie McCann has a connection to Fort Nelson, and worked in the oilpatch. I don`t know if this is relevant or not:

CANADA Canada - Lyle McCann, 78, and Marie McCann, 77; Burned RV found July 5,2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Abigail lived in Fort St. John - if he has ties to Fort Nelson they are totaly differnet places - a distance of 387 km apart. Maybe I am missing something.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by luckyducky View Post
    Abigail lived in Fort St. John - if he has ties to Fort Nelson they are totaly differnet places - a distance of 387 km apart. Maybe I am missing something.
    The road to Fort Nelson is the Alaska Highway. It passes through Fort St. John. Unless he flew in there, he'd have taken that road. As an oil worker, I'd guess he'd drive in, probably in a truck owned by the company.

News articles about this man said he is a drinker who likes to party. Abigail worked in a bar. I'd hazard a guess that oil workers from Fort Nelson would stop in Fort Saint John.

The North District Major Crime Unit and the Fort St. John Serious Crime Unit search the North Peace Landfill

http://energeticcity.ca/fortstjohn/n...l-andrews-case

Quote Originally Posted by Summersolstice View Post
    The road to Fort Nelson is the Alaska Highway. It passes through Fort St. John. Unless he flew in there, he'd have taken that road. As an oil worker, I'd guess he'd drive in, probably in a truck owned by the company.

News articles about this man said he is a drinker who likes to party. Abigail worked in a bar. I'd hazard a guess that oil workers from Fort Nelson would stop in Fort Saint John.
    I got ya.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast