1172 users online (245 members and 927 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who was the tipster?

In this video, Flora Hollers gives her opinion. I've also seen chat about a PI being the tipster. http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediace...net&navCatId=5

What do you think? Please provide links when discussing who claims to know who the tipster could be, or be specific that it is your opinion and why.

I still think that one or both of the brothers' wives knew something and might be the tipster.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I still think that one or both of the brothers' wives knew something and might be the tipster.
    Well, txs, I don't know about either of them being the "tipster" but I would bet everything they knew something...(and a lot more then something)

My guess would be MC since they had her at the search site tonight. Probably am wrong though

I was wondering also if it was Misti but I am also wondering of she made a deal. I wonder if the police would make a deal with her tho.
    My mind is wondering all the time in this case.
    I love my Grandma.
    Time for the playoffs lets go Habs.

Well, according to Det. Brown he is the reason they are out there searching...so I'll have to go with him since he's probably the only one who's never been in jail or is currently in jail.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

I think maybe LC, TC or MC. or combination if they thought they were about to be ratted on.

I kind of feel like LC's behaviour, distancing fromTC, name change, moving, etc, that she either knew, or found out recently with TC locked up and told LE what she had found or such. or along those lines maybe and the pressure got to TC, maybe knowing TC was going to talk got Misty to talk.
    Just My Opinion.

I have been thinking about your opening question Kimster and find it very interesting.

Here are two links to both Sheriff Hardy's PC and Detective Bowlings.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...-Cummings-case

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=78372282001

Both of these law officials say "over the past few weeks" their investigation has led them to believe that Haleigh's case is a homicide.

They stressed that they have done many interviews and thousands of tips.

I saw a YouTube video of the countless binders and disc they have accumulated in their office during this investigation. It was a huge amount imo.

So my question is was the tipster so exact in what they told LE that LE then went to Tommy and Tommy knew it was all over and he had to tell what he knew and had done? LE would never tell Tommy who let them know but Tommy would know if what they were saying was true and I think he did know and it scared the crap out of him.

Because "over the past few weeks" Tommy had not talked to Granny Hollars yet about telling what he knew on Joe. Tommy hadn't even gotten with his lawyer yet. Tommy didn't do that until right around the time they started searching the river.

Hardy said people are beginning to talk. So does he mean someone else besides Tommy and Misty because Bowlings says she was cooperative. Someone who just couldn't get up the nerve to say anything for over a year but decided they couldn't live with themselves any longer so they called the tip line?

Very thought provoking imo.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    http://www.news4jax.com/video/23145771/index.html

The above interview is with S Brown(the PI) who states he has been working the case for 10 months and that he solved the case the Sunday night before the Shell harbor search. I feel that he could be the tipster, he seems to think he is. The thing is, if Tommy called Gramma Flo and told her about his conversation with S Brown then she very well could have called and reported what he told her as well. I don't really know. Tommy was asking for Gramma Flo to ask Lyndsy to get his lawyer down there....So did he come clean to his lawyer after his conversation with gramma Flo? Very confusing. Here is the Art harris article that states the PI S Brown was working for Werter: http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/30/...-lied-to-cops/

snip~Only now, Tommy has provided new details that sparked the police search of the St. John’s River April 13, according to his lawyer, James Werter, who took the new information to the State Attorney after he talked to Tommy about the results of a private polygraph we reported he failed, but Werter has refused to discuss.

Later, Tommy lead PCSD detectives along the banks with Werter and PI Steve Brown in tow, a location he was claiming he’d been to when his cousin reportedly tied Haleigh to a cinder block with a yellow rope and tossed her into the swift, murky water, teaming with crabs and alligators.~ end

In the video however the PI said he worked for Crystal S for 10 months. Could this case be anymore confusing??

Didn't Werter say that Tommy was the tipster? But, I have to wonder if that is sort of defense attorney speak because if Tommy were the tipster wouldn't he be the one getting the better plea deal, or at least the one that is being worked with and last night NG stated that there was no plea deal for Tommy in the works.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I don't think Tommy is the tipster that convinced LE that this was a homicide case and I don't even think it was Brown's evidence he turned over.

LE seemed to know weeks before the walls came tumbling down that Haleigh was deceased.

Now Brown may have done some investigating on his own even going to Tennessee and talked with those who may have known Joe well and been extremely close to him and they could have revealed some damaging things that paralleled the on going LE investigation. I am not sure if he is still working for Crystal now. He may be working for Werter. He says he only worked for Crystal for 10 months.

Tommy is the one that showed LE the exact location because he was singing like a canary by then that Joe did it but the tipster imo had already told LE weeks before what went down and who was involved.

No wonder Hardy is guarding this person's privacy and confidentiality at this time.

IMO someone else definitely called in a viable tip weeks ago that led to the house of cards falling down.

IMO
    Last edited by oceanblueeyes; 05-18-2010 at 11:47 AM.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Maybe the tipster was the A/C guy. Maybe he over heard something while working at the mh. He has been protected by LE since day 1.

I don't know if i even believe this, but it was a thought
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

Has there been more than one tipster who is saying the same thing?

This was said on December 31, 2009

"Greenwood said some new information has come to light about what happened in the days leading up to Haleigh's disappearance - as well as what happened the night she vanished.

However, he would not elaborate because he said he did not want to jeopardize the case."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...9&provider=rss

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post

"Greenwood said some new information has come to light about what happened in the days leading up to Haleigh's disappearance - as well as what happened the night she vanished.

However, he would not elaborate because he said he did not want to jeopardize the case."

Very interesting. This was before the drug busts and I remember getting all excited about it when I read the article then after all the arrests.....I forgot all about that statement. Wonder what he was referring to??
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

What about the person that saw Misty at the Harbor with the black plastic bag? What about the person that saw the white truck/van at the harbor?
    These are my opinions, and the last time I checked, I was still entitled to them.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post

Please tell me they didn't have this information the end of December, and waited till April to check it out!
    These are my opinions, and the last time I checked, I was still entitled to them.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast