2010.04.14 Search scene now a CRIME scene-Misty to testify against perp in plea deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wise Old Owl

Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
Reaction score
Ok - saw this article in the current news. Think we need a thread on WHO MC is going to testify against. Article also says arrest imminent

Search For Haleigh Intensifies, Arrest "Imminent"
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:35:39 PM

Authorities are now calling the area a crime scene.

A source close to the case told News 13 an arrest in the Cummings’ case is imminent.

Croslin is expected to testify against the person who will be arrested in exchange for a reduced sentence on her drug charges.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/14/search_for_haleigh_intensifies_misty_on_the_scene.html

I know this article says "a source close to the case" - but this is a MSM report - so does that count mods?

I still think this all needs to be discussed.

I have no idea who iit is, but will they ever find a jury that would believe her?

Watching video and all the different LE type vehicles, this is serious.
No doubt in my mind.
As for Misty telling the truth?????
Is she trying to save her butt?
Didn't LP promise if she told the truth, he would bail her out?
Pipe dreams of Calif. etc.
I only pray that Haleigh gets justice no matter how it is done.
Just hope Misty doesn't throw some innocent person under the bus.
IMO, LE is smarter than she is.
Will she turn on her lover??? her brother?? her cousin??
Crystal needs some closure.

Why a "crime scene" now? Article says nothing about finding any evidence - or finding anything - yet now its a crime scene - after MC is brought there.

I believe she was there yesterday too - we just weren't privy to it. Nope, LE 'allowed' the copter to take those pics today to let the world know that she, indeed, was brought there.

There are not many on the "short list" that MC could testify against. Personally, I still believe its RC.

An arrest is "imminent" leads one to believe it's someone that has not been arrested yet. Otherwise, they may have said "more charges are imminent"? I don't know. I'll be real surprised, I guess.

When I saw the UF Anthropology Unit come in, I figured it was "bone" that they may have found. They are the same unit that has inspected found human bones in our area.

Why would they put this out there? That gives "some" of these folks time to change their story,etc....and Lordy only knows how in the world would you know which of MC's stories to believe? Now we think she is being up front with everyone?????...................NOT. IMO

I have no idea who iit is, but will they ever find a jury that would believe her?

Joe's atty said he thinks he knows what FL LE next move is. I agree. If an arrest is imminent, it must be Joe. (the fall guy). I think they are framing him and LE is taking the bait, anxious to solve the case before the troupe is off to prison on drug charges and this is the best they have.

It could still be an arrest of someone already in jail right? This would be a new charge....so a new arrest? I think we gotta remember LE does not have to be accurate with their information in trying to catch a perp.

It could still be an arrest of someone already in jail right? This would be a new charge....so a new arrest? I think we gotta remember LE does not have to be accurate with their information in trying to catch a perp.
True, but it seems all the focus is leading to Joe as their man. Hope I am wrong, because I think Misty's story is BS.

I too think the only way LE would work with Misty is if she is giving Ron up. Wonder how long before we hear on an arrest.

If Misty is coming clean I would have to say that LE has found evidence there that backs up the latest story..JMO though

A crime scene now, huh? So are they sayin that the crime took place there? I am getting more confused by the minute.

I think that Misty has been incarcerated long enough to concoct a story that will not incriminate her lover/exhusband. I just hope that LE isn't in such a hurry to look good that they jump to her latest story and charge the wrong person. I do'nt beleive anything Misty has to say. It is a sure bet that she will not turn on her lovie. No wonder that Ron still has the arrogant look on his face. He likes it when a plan comes together.

Boy, wouldn't you love to hear the jail house tapes from the past couple of days?

I think it would be about as useful to determine the "source" for this "imminent arrest" tidbit as to try to figure out who will be "the perp" that MC names. :)

This is crazy - LE just got done saying there is no suspect in custody as was reported by MSM yesterday, and tonite we get this "imminent arrest" business.

Unreal, IMO.

We heard yesterday that an arrest was imminent and nothing yet. I'm not putting much stock in that statement. Its the "deal" MC has made that has me intrigued - who could she be testifying against?

I'm sure LE has found something. They had to have found something to now call it a crime scene. And whatever they have found must link back to the perp - that MC is going to testify against.

I don't think its JO - not for a minute. The FBI and FDLE let him go home last night. They don't do that. If they are really interested in JO, they keep him there for hours - checking out this, checking out that - LE will keep him there as long as they can until they have to charge him or let him go. The fact that they just let him go home says they aren't all that interested. Maybe they were just "verifying" some things with him about what they have.

Thus far she has never named Ronald Cummings or anyone in his family as being involved..
Hopefully, she has made a decision to finally tell the TRUTH..JMO

Early LE said suspect was in custody and then recanted the story.........
I bet the suspect is arrested on drug charges and will be arrested now on murder
along with a couple more helpers. JMOO

So many stories leaked and recanted........a bit of truth between the lines.

I think the only way I would believe Misty is if she says it was Ron that held the knife to her throat, or a gun to her head.....to me it just fits....the headless rat....TN: "do you think she will talk?"......"there are snitches in there".....all MO....

Misty and Tommy may be setting their own selves up for the fall if they told about the lake and pointed out where something was placed yet Joe is not admitting to anything.

If Misty is coming clean I would have to say that LE has found evidence there that backs up the latest story..JMO though

A crime scene now, huh? So are they sayin that the crime took place there? I am getting more confused by the minute.

you are not alone!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members