2010.4.15 Pat Brown: The Daily Profiler: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: Why

A must read..I almost opened a thread about the article. Makes a lot of sense to me anyway..

The Daily Profiler: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: Why
Apr 14, 2010
"Snip" http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2010/04/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-why.html

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: Why Ronald Cummings knows what happened to Haleigh. And how Joe fits into their plan.

Snipped from the article above:

I think OJ did more to find out who killed Nicole than Ronnie did to find out where his daughter went off too.

<end>

:furious:
Gotta love her...Pat Brown is the truth

Snipped from the article above:

I think OJ did more to find out who killed Nicole than Ronnie did to find out where his daughter went off too.

<end>

:furious:
Gotta love her...Pat Brown is the truth
Thanks for posting this link, Suspicious. I listened to Levi's show twice last night, but I was tired and with all of them talking at once, it was difficult to discern exactly what Pat was saying. Her theory mirrors my own almost to a T.

A must read..I almost opened a thread about the article. Makes a lot of sense to me anyway..

Apr 14, 2010
"Snip" http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2010/04/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-why.html

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: Why Ronald Cummings knows what happened to Haleigh. And how Joe fits into their plan.
wow... this needs it's own thread! It makes complete sense to me as well and explains a lot of the behaviors that make no sense to me about RC.

I too think her theory makes a lot of sense. It does explain some pretty unexplainable behaviors among the players.

I think this theory is the most plausible, it has all the pieces to the puzzle so to speak. And it seems to make the most sense.

Thank you to Peachy for changing my opinion of Pat Brown!!!

I'm a fan of Pat Brown. Not sure about Ron being involved in a death, but agree that they are sociopaths. He might cover up alot to avoid jail related to drugs which seems to be his main thing.

I think she is right on the theory.
Why would anyone help dispose of a baby?.............if they are guilty of a crime!
I believe Ron is involved also because IMO the lies started with GGS, then TN.
Ron knew before he went home about Haleigh.
Ron likes young girls also (Crystal, Amber and Misty) maybe he did molest his own daughter also?
All I know is Ron has a criminal past, a drug dealer and a man that liked young girls.
IMO, I wouldn't be surprised if many arrests are made soon..........

Pat's theory made a lot of sense to me especially concerning RC's actions.

1)he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would go along with his girlfriend going on a three day bender and sleeping with other guys. He seems like someone who would get even in some sort of way yet he does nothing but stand by Misty and her story and marries her???

2)if Misty's brother, cousin, or her grandma for that matter, came in his house while he was at work and tried to steal his gun I don't see him just lying and letting it go... I see him threatening people out loud... like he doesn't care who hears him say it. Yet he clams up about it.

3)if one of Misty's relatives took the child (as Misty is allegedly claiming now... re the letter) and Ron knew... he would have been all over them in violent ways like white on rice!

Overall, I am just basically confused on this case because it is such a wrapped up mess but I must admit that Pat Brown's theory was the first one that made almost complete sense to me. I could never explain away Ron's behavior/reactions/etc and her theory makes a lot of sense to me.

Sorry for the long post.

Apr 14, 2010

Pat Brown's profile makes a lot of sense. It's a logical scenario and all the pieces of the puzzle fit.

WOW! I haven't believed for a second since the night Haleigh went missing that RC was involved. While reading Pat Brown's theory it gave me CHILLS!!! I am not convinced yet, but in keeping an open mind that is the only theory yet w/ RC being involved that I could believe!

me too newsaddict! I never thought he could be involved... but also nothing made logical sense... especially with his explosive personality and how unexplosive he was related to a lot of the "situations" surrounding the case.

Her theory is the most logical I think I have heard from the start.

You know that little voice in the back of your mind that registers when what you hear or read is off, be it a lie or a fact. All the while the person is talking, it's registering.

What stops you from really considering whether it's a lie or the truth is your desire to believe what they're saying.

I always wanted to believe RC had nothing to do with HC disappearance, but I can't deny that when I heard him in the background of the 911 call, I felt there was something wrong with his demeanor. He expressed anger and outrage, not panic. Panic propells you out the door to go look. He didn't go look. He wasn't paniced.

This is the only theory I have read up to now that makes sense of all the players actions.

I don't know how this is going to pan out but if it can be proved that Ron was complicit he better be going down with the rest of them.

I never liked her show but now I love Pat Brown and think she is right on the money.

Very interesting.....I like Pat Browns' theory. If true, means TN and GGS are involved in the cover-up,as well. Poor Haleigh. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back