Baby's body found in Wylie TX - 15 April 2010 - NOT GABRIEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
I did a Yahoo Map's thing to see how far this is from where Gabriel was seen in Texas and it is only 4 hours away. If she was traveling north to go to FL then its possible she traveled through there. IDK you guys know more about this case then I do.

Baby's Body Found near Lake Lavon

Published : Thursday, 15 Apr 2010, 11:33 AM CDT

By Kevin Boie | MYFOXDFW.COM

DALLAS - A dead baby was discovered at a North Texas campground on Thursday morning.

Investigators located the body in East Fork Park in the 1900 block of Skyview Drive near Lake Lavon in Wylie.

Officials said campers had found the body at about 9 a.m. and notified police.

Medical examiners removed the deceased from the scene in order to perform an autopsy.

At least nine investigators were at the site of the discovery. They had cordoned off a wooded area with police tape and barricaded the rural scene to prevent people from entering.

It was not known how the child died.

Stay with FOX 4 News and myfoxdfw.com for further details.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/041510-Small-Body-Found-near-Lake-Lavon

It's just too far, unless she had help. So sad, just such a difficult day, and this helps nothing (in that it's already a difficult day for us on Gabriel's forum). Poor little child, God bless your sweet innocent soul.

there's a thread in crimes in the news too.

it doesnt make sense for whoever had gabriel to dump his body where campers could easily discover it.

OK! I just thought I would bring the info here. I haven't followed Gabe's case that closely. Maybe a mod could move it to the right forum then.

Could a mod please move my posts regarding Gabriel in the crimes in the news forum, Baby's body found thread into this thread. TIA

There's a thread for this in Crimes in the News here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101584"]TX - Child's Body Found - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Closing this thread.

Thanks,
BeanE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads