1519 users online (259 members and 1260 guests)  


Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Do you think ICA killed Caylee on purpose or by accident?

Voters
262. You may not vote on this poll
  • On purpose...

    230 87.79%
  • It was an accident..

    32 12.21%

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 297
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752

    Accident or Intentional; Evidence and Debate(MERGED)

    Let's continue discussion from the [ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80908]evidence against accident thread[/ame]. The conversation is good the debate is lively but the thread is too long.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    hahha let's try this again.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,973
    Dont worry, Astraea, it's all good here.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,973
    I think we can all agree that Casey was not a good mother, that she didn't do things for Kaylee the way we would, that she had a really weird upbringing, and all that. And, I know, I know, you all think the duct tape means murder, I just couldn't go death penalty yet. I guess I will have to wait until the trial and see if the state has something we haven't heard yet. I am not feeling sorry for her, just gotta prove it to me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    507
    OT In regards to Astrea's last post..when I tell my husband what goes on here at websleuths he says why dont they just get a rope who needs a trial. Anyway I too was lurking and reading a long time before posting, out of fear really. I'm glad your here. I made a post in regards to Cindy saying Casey was unfit and the thread was closed I think you'll appreciate it if you want to go back and read it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,973
    No fear, Nort.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Over Yonder
    Posts
    1,219
    As to Casey being a "loving mother". I am kind of reminded of Ted Bundy. Everyone that knew Ted thought he was an up standing guy. Ann Rule a former police officer who wrote a book on Ted pretty much says the same. It wasn't until his trial that she realized the true monster he was. Yet many of Ted's family members can recall incidents of disturbing behavior. It should also be noted that Ted was a compulsive thief.

    A few notes on female serial killers from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_...serial_killers

    1. An analysis of 86 female serial killers from the U.S. found that the victims tended to be spouses, children or the elderly.

    2. They commit killings in specific places, such as their home

    3. The most common motive identified was material gain.

    4. The methods they use for murder are covert or low-profile

    5. In a study of 105 female serial killers, the preferred method of killing was poisoning.

    1. Caylee was Casey's child, 2. The body was found near the home and cadaver dogs hit at the home, 3. Casey made comments about getting her parents house and went on shopping sprees after Caylee was "missing", 4. Computer searches for chloroform, house hold weapons, and neck braking, 5. Duct Tape and chloroform are suspected as "weapons" in this case.

    I'm not saying Casey is a serial killer.....but......... I certainly think it points to this killing being intentional over an accident.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiogirl;
    I think we can all agree that Casey was not a good mother, that she didn't do things for Kaylee the way we would, that she had a really weird upbringing, and all that. And, I know, I know, you all think the duct tape means murder, I just couldn't go death penalty yet. I guess I will have to wait until the trial and see if the state has something we haven't heard yet. I am not feeling sorry for her, just gotta prove it to me.
    What about the evidence we have seen so far leaves you with doubts?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by marspiter View Post
    As to Casey being a "loving mother". I am kind of reminded of Ted Bundy. Everyone that knew Ted thought he was an up standing guy. Ann Rule a former police officer who wrote a book on Ted pretty much says the same. It wasn't until his trial that she realized the true monster he was. Yet many of Ted's family members can recall incidents of disturbing behavior. It should also be noted that Ted was a compulsive thief.

    A few notes on female serial killers from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_...serial_killers

    1. An analysis of 86 female serial killers from the U.S. found that the victims tended to be spouses, children or the elderly.

    2. They commit killings in specific places, such as their home

    3. The most common motive identified was material gain.

    4. The methods they use for murder are covert or low-profile

    5. In a study of 105 female serial killers, the preferred method of killing was poisoning.

    1. Caylee was Casey's child, 2. The body was found near the home and cadaver dogs hit at the home, 3. Casey made comments about getting her parents house and went on shopping sprees after Caylee was "missing", 4. Computer searches for chloroform, house hold weapons, and neck braking, 5. Duct Tape and chloroform are suspected as "weapons" in this case.

    I'm not saying Casey is a serial killer.....but......... I certainly think it points to this killing being intentional over an accident.

    John Wayne Gacy another one all kinds of pictures with children he was a clown out for hire (not joking he really was) He was an involved community member and seemed to love children. Killed a bunch of young men (teens). You just know who they are all of the time, some of them live seemingly normal lives.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,721
    Good mothers do not give their children drugs to go to sleep so they can party. They get a babysitter!

    Narcisists do not love anyone but themselves. They are first all the time, every time...JMHO


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,721
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiogirl View Post
    I think we can all agree that Casey was not a good mother, that she didn't do things for Kaylee the way we would, that she had a really weird upbringing, and all that. And, I know, I know, you all think the duct tape means murder, I just couldn't go death penalty yet. I guess I will have to wait until the trial and see if the state has something we haven't heard yet. I am not feeling sorry for her, just gotta prove it to me.
    I don't want her to die, I want her to spend the rest of her sorry life behind bars with NO CHANCE FOR PAROLE! The DP is too easy, not enough suffering, IMO. I want her to know the things she's missing out on. I want her to feel the heartache of not being loved, never to be married, never to have another child..I think a LWOP would be the best for this party hearty gal..JMHO

    Justice for Caylee

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by Swancat63 View Post
    What about the evidence we have seen so far leaves you with doubts?
    Thats just it some are basing their conclusion on what we have seen so far. It will be interesting to see what comes at trial out that we dont know about. I would like to be fully informed before I decide. IMO

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    I don't want her to die, I want her to spend the rest of her sorry life behind bars with NO CHANCE FOR PAROLE! The DP is too easy, not enough suffering, IMO. I want her to know the things she's missing out on. I want her to feel the heartache of not being loved, never to be married, never to have another child..I think a LWOP would be the best for this party hearty gal..JMHO

    Justice for Caylee
    If she is guilty I feel the same..

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by nort;
    Thats just it some are basing their conclusion on what we have seen so far. It will be interesting to see what comes at trial out that we dont know about. I would like to be fully informed before I decide. IMO
    I want to see what is not seen too. Why do you think we haven't seen anything from the defense that helps Casey?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,721
    Quote Originally Posted by nort View Post
    If she is guilty I feel the same..
    Yes, nort...I should have inserted that in my post...ITA!

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Accident or Intentional; Evidence and Debate
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 311
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 03:20 PM
  2. Evidence That is Incompatible With an Accident Theory
    By NJ Lawyer in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 714
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 10:04 AM