Was Joe involved?

pip

Reaction score
With the new twists and turns, what do you think about Joe?

I am starting to believe he is, argh, my head is spinning, lol

Yes, I think he is. I think somewhere the truth is that Tommy, Joe and Misty were in that mobile home early in the evening and a party ensued. What happened after that is anybody's guess. I STILL think Ron, Jr. was the best and only honest witness. One of the two males took Haleigh out of her bed. I shudder to think about the bouncing couch. Then, perhaps, she was murdered because she was so badly injured they all feared both her father and his rage and what would happen to them all in the legal system.

About Joe's "I didn't do it." He must know there is an "it" that was done. that alone sugests to me that he knows what happened. Otherwise, he would have said, "I am not involved in Haleigh's disappearance." The "it" has to be something, in his mind. For example, a kid sees an angry parent and says, "I didn't do it" even before the parent asks, "Who broke the lamp?" That's a kid with guilty knowledge, either guilty of the act or knowing what happened and who did it.

Darn, I was going to make this a poll..guess I didn't hit the right button after writing the questions!
I think he is getting thrown under the bus.

Darn, I was going to make this a poll..guess I didn't hit the right button after writing the questions!
I think he is getting thrown under the bus.

Thanks Pip I was gonna ask a mod to create a poll about Joe for us.

I haven't the slightest. I am suspicious of all of their actions surrounding Haleigh's disappearance!

Gramma Flo knew in her heart that Tommy was going to say JO did this? I wonder why she'd know that?

Yes, I think he's involved. His face confirmed it for me, although I hope I'm wrong.

I haven't the slightest. I am suspicious of all of their actions surrounding Haleigh's disappearance!
I actually need to rephrase this a little. I haven't the slightest and will not be surprised either way.. if he is or isn't.

Flora is ad libbing. I think Flora is full of it.

Is the grandma that said she would be killed if she told what she knows?

I think Jo took her, killed her, and threw her in the river.
Now, did anyone help him dispose of HaLeigh???? IDK :waitasec:

JMO

Does something have to tie JO in with evidence before he is actually arrested? He did get an attorney after this week's questioning. He's poised, ready to be arrested perhaps because he was that involved in the crime.

LE ruled him out before, and it would be especially embarrassing if it was JO all along unless they were waiting for actual evidence against him.

Why would Ron let JO live all this time? How do I explain Ron's behavior as being just an innocent father who went to werk?

We need a poll.. can a mod help?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back